OHHHHH NOOOONOOOO

OHHHHH NOOOONOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/blockchain-bonanza-overstock-gets-100-million-investment-soros-fund/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thx bought 100k

nice just bought over 9000k.

>buzzfeed
thx bought 100 million

Best endorsement ever

it really is

>buzzfeed
>soros

not when he has the power to "pop" it all

Thanks just bought 6,000,000

oh fuck I can see how this is going to be the new buzzfeed shit topic.
Imagine videos or retards buying "first time" crypto on coinbase and all that crap
oh my

I'd say he's playing us, but his shenanigan days are over.
Maybe he'll crash cryptoruble lol.

he could have popped it already. why hasnt he?

Oh, so it doesn't need to be regulated then? Excellent!

It's the 4th most commonly used currency on Earth.

Also Soros is literally a Jewish Nazi.

Same thing, basicaly he is telling himself crypto is a bubble.

>tether

Always do the opposite of what Jews say.

the kikes are at it again smdh

:(

Every major investor and banker have advised against crypto currency. And someone you all have convinced yourself that it’s a big conspiracy to keep you poor. LoL

Because Crypto was invented to combat big banks of course they will tell you it is a scam.

coindesk.com/blockchain-bonanza-overstock-gets-100-million-investment-soros-fund/

Look at what Jews do, not what they say.

i think this might be the first time someone called crypto a bubble...this is the beginning of the end. just sold 100k.

The whole point of crypto is to gas the (((bankers))) and (((major investors))).

I'm gonna get that quote tatted on me.

>(((buzzfeed)))
>(((((((((((((((soros)))))))))))))))
>soros giving """""""advice""""""" to normies
either one of the strongest buy signals in the history of trade, or soros playing the reverse psychology game

can someone offer an actual legit economic response on how is he wrong?

currencies are supposed to be stable

an investment is supposed to be mooning

so, it cannot be both an investment and a currency, so which is it?

Time to use numerical ouija to send him back to the ether

I’ve got a legit response for you: fuck kikes.

They can't. Soros is the guy that literally shorted the British fucking Pound and made a billion off of it. None of them have studied economics either so if they were willing to engage it would be meaningless drivel.

George Soros in his book 'The Alchemy of Finance' advises you to get involved in bubbles for profit.

he also said trump wouldn't be president
and spent a lot of dough trying to stop him

in forex they use a ton of leverage to make profits because the currencies are so stable they only change by very little percentage every day. and things like that massive drop on the pound happen only few times in a lifetime when there is a crisis of some sort and the central bank has to change the rules

As adoption approaches 100% and liquidity increases, volatility decreases. It stops mooning once everyone has their "fair" share and there are well established means of transacting everyday economic activity with it. How is this not obvious?

but that's the problem, it can never be adopted while its used as an investment or shares. There is a reason why so many stores that used to accept BTC now don't accept it, because every time it moons it makes their products cheaper and they lose money

Anyone can short stuff. He just happened to see that there was a clear problem in the British financial system and used it. He didn't go there and create a crash using some kind of voodo as many on here seems to think when they hear his name.
As someone said, look at what they are doing - not saying. I bet most of these crypto doubters with billion dollar assetsbalready have flipped coins for shitloads of profit, either through their own pockets or a puppets

Once a coin is widely adopted by businesses it will become stable because people will have a better idea of its value

Crypto is in speculation stage right now so its volatile. just because it’s volatile now, doesn’t mean it will be volatile forever.