ERC20

Just how high can I expect any ERC20 token to go? I specifically want to know what Veeky Forums predicts for ZRX and RLC for EOY.

Am I wise to have my entire portfolio 1:1:1 with these + ETH?

about a dollarydoo

No quads for you

Zrx will be anywhwre from 50-110$

trips still say i'm right, check em

why

all ERC20 tokens value zero value. none of these vaporware projects need their own token when you can just use ETH

Look at BAT. It does need to not use ETH, read whitepaper.

yes, seems very smart to me, maybe some overexposure to the ETH ecosystem, than again I'm doing it not much differently. Besides some leftover BTC

ZRX is going to the moon this year. I honestly expect $20-50 range

look at it like windows xp is ethereum and adobe photoshop is something like chain link. ofcourse windows has the most users and yearly profit but adobe doesn't do bad either. but i won't expect an erc20 to reach more then 25% of eth market cap

RLC will be usable across blockchains brainlet.

why?

blows my mind how few people on biz talk about omg, even when discussing top erc20 tokens.

>Just how high can I expect any ERC20 token to go?
Infinitely high. And this isn't just bullshit crypto hyperbole exuberance. You could buy all the world's gold supply and then make a token that represents/acts like a deed of ownership for that gold supply and that's how much it would be worth

ERC20 can represent anything. An ERC20 token could be worth more than ETH itself

>About a dollardoo
>No quads for you

Veeky Forums has hella bars

>Am I wise to have my entire portfolio 1:1:1 with these + ETH?

Yes, that would be the wisest choice with where this market is heading

I would choose, personally REQ, VEN, LINK

I’ve heard estimates for RLC anywhere from $100 to $500 end of year.

ZRX will be the most used hands down, It can easily jump to $50 this year we it happens to be a bullish one ofc

You guys are making me nervous. I hope you are right.

1-5% of ETH marketcap

when do you think zrx will moon? is that because it deals in all erc20 tokens? are there any direct competitors?

0x is the project that has the most value to the Ethereum project. It will be heavily used by other projects. I hope you did your research and know what give its token its value. You will then understand that it is the most profitable project under the assumption that Ethereum will keept its importance in the crypto world.

Then again I dont want to shill you this token, but guide your way to do your own research

In the last few weeks it has already "mooned" but there is still much value in a long term hold. I you chase Pum and Dump shitcoins, this is not the right thing for you. If you look for a asset to hodl until 2020 where it can unironically be worth > $100 then invest now.

Price predictions for July and December?

I would even recommend waiting a few days/week as its current value in ETH is still close to ATH (only 20% off which is nothing in crypto). Or you buy some now and some later (increasing your satck in batches)

July maybe 4 Finneys (0.004 ETH)
December 8-10 Finneys

Note the $ value depends on the success of Ethereum and Ethereum--built projects as well as the growth of the crypto market which i expect to breach 1-2 Trillion EOY

I hear you. And RLC?

nah don't consider it shilling i bought in last week without doing much research lol so i wanna dmor to invest more. i wanna lock down 2-3 coins and hodl thru these stagnant times.

Did you pajeets notice that there are little to no tokens on the top 10 coins by market cap? Even EOS and TRON which are partly ETH based have their own blockchains.

Why do your pajeets think your portfolio is solid when you're just literally holding a shitcoin's (ETH) shitcoin?

No one talks about UTN-P
2018 its going to be hard for you faggotis