TradeOgre literally just stole my money

TradeOgre literally just stole my money.
I sent my BTC to the address, it ended up there, now they're sending it to another address.

i.imgur.com/p7wMsUM.png

DONT USE TRADEOGRE

Here's the proof of my trying to send 1k BTC to TradeOgre. They cleaned me out, I'm going to kill myself, nobody else make the same mistake.

imgur.com/2sBPA8a

See, my BTC arrived in the address they told me to send it to about an hour ago

imgur.com/2Y85bdX

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/p7wMsUM.png
twitter.com/tradeogre
blockchain.info/address/3M5gFUf1MkWTUQSoTtmrLCPG7pGU5DjkRQ
imgur.com/O3X5iw1
imgur.com/Y2zILux
i.imgur.com/lg9sJyE.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well... I guess its ogre for your BTC?

I'm posting this before fucking ending it so nobody else makes the same mistake. Veeky Forums tricked me into thinking this exchange wouldn't run off with my coins.

You offing yourself over 1k? Damn.

It's just 1k relax. I have like 4k stuck in bitgrail.

Im poor and it took me forever to make that

Like i said in the last thread you posted. Wait longer than a fucking hour before freaking out. People have had to wait for days and weeks on larger exchanges like hitbtc (even when coins have been confirmed at the deposit address) due to technical difficulties with the exchanges. Tradeogre is a new tiny exchange so give it some time before freaking out.

Okay I'll wait, but why is it transferring from my BTC address on TradeOgre to another BTC address?
i.imgur.com/p7wMsUM.png

contact them through twitter..
twitter.com/tradeogre

I understand, but it's not worth killing you self over money. There will always be more chances to make money.

I have 2 ETH stuck in Liqui for a month. Doubt I will ever see that shit. Don't use Liqui either.

this is your wallet, it's still there
blockchain.info/address/3M5gFUf1MkWTUQSoTtmrLCPG7pGU5DjkRQ

er nope. contact their twitter

No it's not. Look at final balance.

>i.imgur.com/p7wMsUM.png

that's not "you address". That's just the wallet your exchange uses to receive money from you. After they receive it it goes into a shared wallet with everyone elses BTC and further transactions are managed in an internal database. Otherwise you'd have to wait 8 hours every time you sell/buy btc if it really depended on actual btc wallet transfers.

Why would you even use something called TradeOgre kek

I just withdrew 0.06btc from there 30 minutes ago, maybe contact their twitter. I did so because I saw the FUD on their discord and wanted to take out my initial investment and did so with no issues.

Just because they're sending coins from one wallet to another means nothing at all.. Coins are not supposed to say in one place, exchanges mingle and stash them. But I agree that this new exchange is fishy as fuck. I haven't even found the support ticket section there.

Don't use potatoexchanges unless you're prepared to lose your money.
Calculate it into your risk. For fuck's sake.

my mistake.... contact their twitter.

used the exchange no problem, I was actually scared I was going to lose my shit

Withdrew to another exchange
imgur.com/O3X5iw1
imgur.com/Y2zILux

Hmm, I recognize gate.io. That's a good exchange, like it.

LOL

Now I have an extra $1k bitcoin in tradeogre

It's not a scam, but they're amateurs.

i.imgur.com/lg9sJyE.png

Almost 1k, definitely more than I put in though (.1105 BTC)

So.. What are you gonna do? Report the case or try to run with the money?

>I'm gonna kill myself over loosing 1k BTC
honestly, probably the right call for losing 10M
>1K USD worth of BTC
kek