Next x10 in one week

Next x10 in one week

cool so it'll only be down 45% then?

do you even math?

50 EOY

All hail the REQ gods. This will make us rich

seems pretty oversold right now... why has it dropped so much lower relative to other coins?

I personally think it had a disproportionate amoung of newfags and normies who panic sold during this dip.

is it true?

cents

won't 10x in a week lol, but if once they're all up and running with a working product and they get some mass adoption, it will go parabolic

Sorry £

agreed

Moon kiddies.

None of the big wallets have sold any.

This. Year or so and all holders right now are retired, guaranteed...

fucking love moon kids, they genuinely make me money. they will go from coin to coin expecting a weekly 5x gain and anything that doesn't do that is a "shitcoin", in the end they all just fomo into the solid projects at a 20x higher price anyway lmao

more like down x10 in one week

waiting to buiy in when it dips near 30 cents
u r a fool if u think we r at bottom sirs

REQ is literally just a worse version of LINK.

Instead of being a standard pump and dump shitcoin that you can get lucky with you have to put up with these idiot shills spamming that it's going to be worth $10000 EOY while it painfully bleeds down from a dollar to 10 cents.

Screenshotted to laugh at next week

fuck off pajeet

req was always pointless i sold mine at 80 cents

JUST DO SOMETHING

>Bleeds

>x10 next week
>x100 next month
>x1000 next year

it does something everyday, dude. and it's favorite color is red.

Yes, and fundamentals have not changed. So unless you fomod and bought at ath, there is no reason rational reason to sell.

anyone who sold is a dumbass and deserves to stay poor. I bought REQ at .11 and and waited weeks before it even moved. reddit is still shilling this hard as well. This is a solid long term hold. stop being impatient you autisitic adhd fucks. i cant wait for you to fomo buy back in at $2

This. It literally pains me how many emotionally driven 'investors' are being burnt by crypto because they just follow hype.
If you cannot trade with some rational distance to your money (because you don't depend on it), you might just go and gamble.

Dude it's currently worth less than half its ATH.
I bought a 25% dip and It's worth half now.

FOMO has nothing to do with it.

>$0.4 x 10 = $4
>Still down
Math is hard user