They fell for our pump and dump exit scam

>they fell for our pump and dump exit scam

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Biz will buy into anything, inb4 muh partnerships muh whales accumulating just hodl I swear 10x

just bought 100k thanks

Soooo when's the next pump?

this shits going to zero bro. there is currently nobody running the operation. Empty coin.

I will buy 55k telcoins in a minute, thanks for the tip, bro.

thx, just sold 55k

Not racist at all but if black people are talking about, investing in, or are involved in your product or coin it's too late, you've missed out.

you do realize the CEO of Telcoin (the one who exit scammed) was black?

It's literally mooning right now, you fucking retards.

NEXT STOP: LAMBOLAND

doubters btfo

B T F O

Just checked order book, on kucoin ETH alone people bought 20ETH+ worth of tel in last 25min.
ETH /minute seems pretty good to me.

>down 50% from ATH
>mooning
kek

That makes it even worse

Stay poor then, little brainlet. Fine with me.

Just to compare, it is 30% of xml/ETH trade per minute. People buy like crazy.

I TOLD YOU

I LITERALLY FUCKING TOLD YOU

lol, thinking degenerate pump and dump groups matter in the long run.

so glad all the discord p&d and ICO fags got out at 100sat because we'll be 150sat by weekends

youre never gonna make it

KEK!

Exit scamed all the way down! What a loser!

Literally bought this so low i can only sing about it.
I am strapping in boys! This one is going up up and away.

Stay poor faggots!

wat

Where are you getting this from? I don't see any articles on Google or shit

Cuz it's a Pajeet FUD ploy.

Ignore the street shitters and carry that damn bag.

OP confirmed FUD pajeet.
Sage.

Where is this shit trading?

Kucoin

Thanks just bought 100k

dumped the top and not going back

>6 posts by this ID
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've been thinking, you don't think they're deliberately crashing it to start over with some other faster tech, there weren''t really any alternatives when they first started this project, but now.

Don't think, you're not very good at it.

Yeah cus they're working so hard right now to save it. 0 Communication only some gangsta music video

This thing is actually going up. I know cuz i sold at 52 sats after being FUDed by a faggot very much such as op

>Do the opposite of what /biz says

FUD only

This, how many times must you faggots be told this? Maybe if you did some actual research you wouldn't be so easily manipulated into selling low?
Have a think about it, why would some random pajeet care about you and your investments enough to warn you that something is bad?
Fucking retards.

to be fair, I've seen a lot of warning about BCC before it blew up

>why would some random pajeet care.
None, exactly! Now flip it, how many pajeets would trick you into taking their bags

Exactly, it's full of pajeets shilling and fudding.

Not everyone is an edgelord420 on here true, but no one should really have needed to be warned off bcc, the signs were all there.

Altcoin buzz talked about this shitcoin again. Normies gonna fomo in EOM. Calling it.

WHALES ARE DUMPING ON YOU FAGGOTS, AHAHAHAHHAHA THE SELL WALL ONLY REPLINISHES

I actually did get 100k this is a really useful idea with some good backing, wouldnt be unreasonable to be worth a few cents in the coming months. normies havnt piled into it.

forgot to mention, thinking this is going to tron or even hit 10cents is a bit of a hail mary dont count on it, 2-5c is doable. be honest with yourself

This. I suspect some people are spreading fud so they can get in at a lower price. I'm trying to time my entry at the bottom, but I'll definitely buy in soon since I think there are some decent gains here.

Is that DJ Khaled?

if your looking to buy in the btc is usually cheaper than the clusterfuck wall war going on at the eth side.

You know a coin is going to moon when there are 3 fud posts about it.

Not even, if you use google to search the Telcoin posts on Veeky Forums withing the last day there's been at least ten FUD posts; they're all claiming it's an exit scam, the CEO is a nigger, and all the typical stuff.

the one time my racism has worked for rather than against me