Veeky Forums is schizo as fuck when it comes to link...

Veeky Forums is schizo as fuck when it comes to link. either you're worshipping it but with memes that are so over the top that it's hard to tell whether or not it's ironic, or you're shitting out entire threads FUDing on link when someone buys it, telling them that they've been had and that the memes are all irony trying to sell bags to newcomers.

What's the deal for real? Are you guys really holding this shit? Do you really think it's a game changer?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1lVXNBX4zkH
coinreport.net/juels-smart-contracts-connectivity-cheng-chainlink/
cs.cornell.edu/~fanz/files/pubs/tc-ccs16-final.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=V5pJL6uJuI4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LLVM
youtube.com/watch?v=8grEoZ_-Ze8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm holding 20k LINK for at least a year. Finished accumulating. Still FUD the shit out of it cause it's funny as hell.

theres loads of fucking fud, i dont understand why people would even shill here. Veeky Forums makes up for like less than 1% of their total volume

also I've never seen any talk of LINK outside of Veeky Forums except, obviously, on /r/chainlink.

Link is basically a system we've developed to make everyone who doesn't have the analytical ability to tell it's a scam leave the board quickly after they lose all their money.

I'm a small-time LINK holder. I'll give it to you straight - based on the reading that I've done, and my understanding of the project, Link absolutely has the potential to be incredibly important in the Smart Contract ecosystem. It currently has no real contenders and will probably be first to market, which always means much more than people like to give it credit for.

On the other hand, if nobody actually gives a shit about Smart Contracts, or decentralized oracles, or another project comes out of nowhere, LINK could be totally useless.

I'm happy to expand further, but not trying to write an essay with this first post.

I figured as much. But when there are so many voices saying otherwise it can be hard to overlook them even when you've DYOR

Interested in what you have to say, user, I'm listening

Bumping this shit real quick so I hjave time to write a response before it archives

Rebump, sorry, still working on multiple things

>if nobody actually gives a shit about Smart Contracts, or decentralized oracles
Absolutely impossible.
>or another project comes out of nowhere
That's the real risk. Sergey needs to feel our energy through the power of memes.

bumping for you.

>Veeky Forums is one person

Buying a stinky shitcoin with actual dollars lulll

this thread really hit me hard kek
51k hodling happy
praise kek praise sergey
false prophets

I'm only holding this ironically

alms for the poor?

D
Y
O
R

He isn't even in the 21 BTC club and you think he can afford to give handouts? Have you no shame.

vocaroo.com/i/s1lVXNBX4zkH

>belonging to a bunch of nerd virgings
>virgings
pls fix

oops meant for

if you actually take the time to look into link, you will see the FUD is pure bullshit, this project has x100 potential and i'm not exaggerating, smarts contracts is reality and will be adopted vastly in the near future

Okay so I realize that what I say will probably disqualify me with a decent amount of people here but whatever, here goes.

First off, full disclosure, I have little professional financial experience, so if you invest in LINK based on me you're probably an idiot, but you already knew that. Second, I hold

How do you explain the nail shop? How do you explain everything else sir gay has started ends up being an embarrassing failure?

interesting

thanks for the input

multiple sf anons visited the nail salon and its confirmed that sergey and friends are working out of an office on California St in SF but are reluctant to change the address on smartcontract.com because they've had issues with stinkies harassing them and delaying the release of the GO mainnet launch

if dubs LINK $100 by 2019

Solid response. What's it doing here?

Whale bro here, I'm not gonna spoonfeed you, but here's what you should research in regards to tech:
- All of Sergey's projects
- Ari Jules (RCA, Town Crier)
- Evan Cheng (Facebook, Quantstamp, LLVM)

If you're too much of a brainlet to understand don't feel bad

>no dubs

thanks just bought 100k

what did he mean by this

Nah, it's alright. It's a massive amount of virgins, like zerglings, virgings.

Continued.

I mentioned that LINK will be useless if smart contracts turn out to be useless, and that risk is there, but I personally think it's tiny.

Think about how much money a company might spend today to make sure a contract that they write is upheld. You have to hire and retain legions of lawyers to write and negotiate contracts, and to litigate them if something goes wrong. You have to hire auditors to make sure you're not getting supplied sub-par or fake goods. What happens if the company you're negotiating with operates out of some shady country with absolutely no enforcement capability, and they scam you? Smart contracts help prevent all of that, and save companies a BOATLOAD of money in the process.

On top of that, look at all the blockchain solutions being built for industry. LINK, or something like it, is going to need to be there to actually use the data generated by things like Walton's RFID chips useful in smart contracts.

Finally, and this is probably the most insane thing I've ever said, the LARPing (or is it?) on Veeky Forums about LINK is like nothing I've ever seen on Veeky Forums, and I've been on here a long time. Think about the shill threads you've seen on Veeky Forums for different coins. How many times have you seen anyone approaching AssBlaster's coherence, knowledge, and lack of memery post about a coin? Even if there are multiple AssBlasters, they knew their shit, and weren't posting just to meme it up.

they don't work at a nail shop ffs, ppl personally went there looking for sergey and posted the results here... you are just weak minded to believe that

I've never actually read the Assblaster posts. Can some one link me? Thanks

>Veeky Forums is schizo as fuck when it comes to link

here's some og fire from the december yield

warosu.DOTorg/biz/thread/4246712

Here's one, let me see if I can find the others

Id like to see more of these retarded nujacks plz

if you think biz is schizo and can't discern the consensus then you should really stop posting/trading cryptos and lurk more

Here's one of the biggest, and honestly something that sold me on LINK. If he's a LARPer, he's the best one I've ever seen.

Sorry I'm literally retarded and forgot to attach the image, here it is.

>cell book is too think to allow this

Holy fuck genius confimred

please guys tell me I'll make it

coinreport.net/juels-smart-contracts-connectivity-cheng-chainlink/

care to share anything that isn't common knowledge?

nice. you somehow managed to make a simple typo appear to be the manifestation of a complete retard

Here's your chance to become an autist:
cs.cornell.edu/~fanz/files/pubs/tc-ccs16-final.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=V5pJL6uJuI4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LLVM
youtube.com/watch?v=8grEoZ_-Ze8

Also I realized I wrote RCA instead of RSA earlier, so I suppose I should correct that

Delusional stinky linky spotted.