My grandad has left me £70k which he invested in stocks around 20 years ago...

My grandad has left me £70k which he invested in stocks around 20 years ago, this is the most money I've ever had in my life and I don't really know what to do with it, I already have a few grand in crypto and I'm not sure if I wanna put any more in just yet, does anyone have any suggestions?

first of all, DONT FUCKING READ BIZ! IF you have any kind of respoect to your grandpapa, before invsting in anything PLEASE! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT GO FOR BIZ SHILLED COINS, Ive lost money there, im with heavy bags and got my lesson spend DAYS about projectsm yes FUCKING DAYS! READ, i dont know if you are roleplaying but please fucking readyourself, invest ONLY in usfull techologies, ICX, WALTON, is where id go, FUCING DONT GO TO BIZ!

>"dont beleive any of the coins Veeky Forums shills"
>shills his shitcoins

All in on XLM

Just put a small part in crypto. And just enjoy the money. Go on a nice holiday, or buy something you always wanted to have.

Idiot.

Put 10k in ETH and BTC. Leave the rest alone.

Dude, don't read the shilling here, don't read the fud here. Make your own opinion. I can only push you in the right direction but make your own opinions about the Fud: Coss and Substratum. Never buy a coin which has already mooned.

Also probably all in Ethereum will still grant you big gain without any risk.

50k in mutual funds, 5k rainy day fund, 10k eth 5k neo

>Also probably all in Ethereum will still grant you big gain without any risk.
U srs lol? Even ETH is not safe.

Go 10% Bitcoin Gold
10% Bitcoin Cash
10% Tron
10% Verge
10% Ethereum Classic
10% Tether
10% BitConnect
30% ChainLink

>Put 10k in ETH and BTC. Leave the rest alone
This

Put 20k into crypto but stay in relatively safe coins. OMG, ETH, NEO XLM, VEN

Governments are starting to use Ethereum. Most coins are build on Ethereum. I think Ethereum is pretty save.

Fucking boomers. BTC is dead.
>but muh _____
Explain to me how BTC would be better than XMR/DASH/ZCASH/etc.

Lightning network

>does anyone have any suggestions?

Buy a small flat or a shit terraced house and rent it out. If you can but the house outright that's a relatively stable £500 a month income in rent and your property will probably gain value too.

(you can buy small houses for around £50k in places like stoke-on-trent and lots of stuff for around £80k in other towns around the country.)

Pretty much this, only thing I'd change is 50k on a mortgage deposit

human traffic is a fantastic movie

This seems like the best idea so far, I live in the black country so there is plenty of cheap housing I could buy to rent, I'll look into it

These are solid choices but I think neo will be exposed by summer

Put it all in ven for a node RIGHT NOW and leave it to compound and make you wealthy.

BEEEEECCCCCCOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCTTTTTT

70 in stocks, 30 in obligations. Buffet Rule, take out when need

I think this is solid advice, 20k max for crypto. Do your own research and only invest in projects you believe have a real use case and will survive regulation. My choices would be VEN, WTC, ETH, and maybe MOD, ICX, and OMG

Put them in dividends paying stocks, you will get a somewhat decent addition to your income for the rest of your life.

Would he have to become a landlord? i.e. being in control of leases, maintenance of the house and evicting tenants whom doesn't pay rent.
Could potentially turn into a part time job..

>buffet is old thinks crypto is Martian

landlording blows

Buying a REIT. I bet most crypto-savvy lurkers don't even know what this is.

all in xlm or youre gonna fomo at 20000