ZCLASSIC/BTCP THREAD

No thread for the coin of the evening?

ZCL is mooning. What will be your strategy for the fork? Dump or hold? FUDders can fuck off we've heard it all.

We will reach .015 by later tonight.

agreed. things are looking up, especially with the big event coming up in a few days

sell bitcoin private at $800

BTCP will be worth at least that much. I think realistically within 12 months it will be 2-3K USD.

Probably try to sell moments after the fork... i just hope bittrex supports the fork and i can get the timing correctly.

I've heard that bots are a thing so I wouldn't be too sure about that, I plan on dropping half prefork and holding the rest

Same. Depending on how hard it moons before I might dump some before and consolidate profits into BTCP. There must be lots of people doing this I assume.

easiest 4-10x in February, fork date will probably announced on sunday ! get in before it's too late /biz

This crossed my mind. and i should imagine the bots will be on full melt down, but i'm hoping i can slip through the bot apocalyps... i suppose this is all contingent on masternodes as well.... to be fair if it reaches like $1000 a coin i might just take back my initial investment and kepp the rest as basically free money and see what prices turn out like

i think your probably right user... i don't think it can drop so hard that there won't be profit

Yeah, especially if you bought from the bottom, i've been grabbing it since 8USD so I realistically can't exit this without a profit. Thanks to user that shilled it here.

Hopefully it moons even harder during the weekend. Just went all in, lol.

i wish i got in early... was seeing btcp threads on here for a while but like a spaz didn't veiw them and so missed the early phase. My total investment was at $168 and got 12.7, its about 40% of my portfolio, i'm no whale but there is absolutly no way that this coin isn't going to moon fucking hard. that low circ supply

expecting zcl to blow up to 1000-1500usd is complete madness or realistic speculation? I bought 2 at 50usd and 6 at 200usd. I think I can accumulate 12 more till fork date and 20x1000usd sounds rock solid.

i think nothing is out of the question with this one. the low circ supply is like nothing we have seen before.... if you get 1 btcp for one btc and 1 per zcl it makes more finantial sense to have zcl over btc... i think 1k is totally within reach... but you just don't know with cryptoes, anything can happen

I shilled it to my normie friends so we can all be excited together (or crash &burn lol). Every time I bring it up and explain some of the tech behind it to someone they want in. This will be one of the coins that will be viewed positively like ETH.

And Bitcoin Hush in all of this ?

>you just don't know with cryptoes, anything can happen
yeah Im totally newbie and this is my first mission. A month ago I blew 20k on mining equipment and 3k on btc. Now I keep my portfolio in zcl, icx and btc. In a week I can blow another 2k on crypto + what I mine in the meantime. I swear to god if we hit the jackpot with zcl I will quit my job and go all in on crypto.

BTCP will have marketcap of 55 bn.

Sell the bags guys, ZCL hodlers are getting delusional.

It's going to bump bigly Sunday. Everyone thinks it's going to be a fork announcement, but it isn't

It's certainly possible but I reckon it'll take BTCP a couple of months to get there, unless we get some unholy FOMO

>55 bn marketcap
>top3 coin overall
>they think they will get 2990$ free dollars on a coin worth 10$ month ago.

Guys, leave the boat, I mean it. This is getting out of hand.

good luck user

This is the one time that me being a noob at crypto has seriously paid off. I mined Zcash back in June but the difficulty was high and I looked for something easier. I found Zclassic eventually and thought hey there is Ethereum classic so this might take off. I kept mining and mining. I did not know the coin wasn’t even in development anymore. I paid no attention to any crypto news whatsoever until bitcoin made a huge run to $19000. I then started researching over the weeks and checked the price of Zclassic and it was $105!!! I was fucking floored. Now that it is $150 Im thinking about selling half soon. I mined 3476 coins during that time. This is the luckiest I’ve ever been in my life. If I followed crypto news I would have stopped mining it for sure. We are all gonna make it boys.

holy shit... i've got 12.7... ples gib whale bro

t1bTtm6nRWx4N1rWdcHXniSWQat4cFKpLb6

rhett talked about masternodes last night on telegram, i believe. lots of whale/general community support for zcl nodes. let's meme this shit into reality, bois. more money for everyone.

Damn dude, you should probably cash at least some of it out now. Remember to account for taxes, the situation with mining is a bitch

and whats the problem with that?
wait till sunday
sell high
wait for the dip
buy back
repeat at fork day
I think btc whales can and manipulate and pump up btcp price. Atleast I hope...
thanks you too!
aaaand Im jelly. Im happy for you. You def gonna make it.

bitchcoin? idk man.

How much do you think it could be valued?

If there is an intensive for whales to stay in zcl this will give us little fish like higher probability of cashing out of zcl at a higher price. Meme magic is real user

fuck taxing. I am lucky atm because I live in a crypto heaven. No taxes on crypto profits, no regulations, no nothing. Not yet... There are plans on making crypto laws in the future but that shit takes a year or two minimum and even if something shitty happens I can move to switzerland... :)

Did they say major announcement right? it will prob be a binance announcement or exchange fork support right?

Anybody getting deja vu from the bitcoin cash fork?

>you can't just create free money out of thin air!

god i fucking hope... if it is announced that bittrex and binance will support, it will fucking moon hard.

godspeed bro

They said it won’t be a fork date announcement. They’re not going to make an exchange announcement - no exchange will commit before fork date is set. It’ll be something to do with ZCL, e.g., that ZCL is going to be a continuing project after the fork. I’ll buy back in at $30.

>e.g., that ZCL is going to be a continuing project after the fork

And if they confirm masternodes?...

how is that "major?

Someone pump REQ and ELIX so I can dump my bags and buy more ZCL please. I'm never going to make it like this.

>3476
lol - not true but would be cool if it was...was worth 875k a few weeks ago.

About a week ago Veeky Forums put me off investing more fiat to buy in for the fork. Is it stupid to buy for the fork and hold through it?

yes

just check all the bitcoin forks year after initial fork, how could you not hold?

haha look at all these newfags trying to dump their bags on you

This was my initial thoughts. Dunno why i got FUD over this seeing as BTCP will actually be a good coin.