#PayWithCrypto

it’s starting user, be a part of history

5 tweets holy shit we've done it!!!

lmao I'm in this pic

Maybe you could help pussy, if we all do it maybe something’ll happen

we've made it
on this holy day we are all faggots

most of these cunts would want to pay with trx

It would be good if twitter got behind a single hashtag to encourage payments with crypto. I like this

Any type of crypto payment will make the total marketcap go up, increasing the value of everything else.

All we fucking need is more people to get on this wave, post it on reddit, post it on your shitty telegrams and ddiscords, tweet at big name crypto twitter profiles. We need to get behind the hashtag #PayWithCrypto if we want to succeed, the blacks did it with #BlackLivesMatter fucking neets can do it with #PayWithCrypto

The problem with all this, and I would imagine the bigger companies know it, at least the people paid to make these types of decisions, is that everyone wants to be ABLE to pay with crypto, but very few actually will.

I want to be ABLE to because that legitimizes it and would obviously make it go up in price, but I would never myself....because.. obviously it would go up in price....

In the end, nobody wants to be the one to buy a 15 million$ pizza, but want the ability to because others doing it will make the price of what they are HODLing go up.

That's the point, many people don't believe in crypto because it doesn't have purchasing power. WE have to DEMAND purchasing power

And then after a month of them losing money for having dumped money into the support that goes with accepting it, because no one is actually buying anything with it, they say fuck bitcoin and its a news story.

"AMAZON STOPS ACCEPTING BITCOIN! SELL! SELL! SELL!"

Is this how we defeat the jews?

You nicompoop, once Amazon or Walmart accepts that shit every other major company will have to force their hand as well. They can't just sit idly as one of the biggest companies in the world soaks up all the crypto space.

It's not just one company faggot, it's all of them. We just need one big sponsor

Fuck it I'm down.
If we spread this hashtag we may get out of this bear market

People are so obsessed with crying ahhh when market is crashing but won’t fucking tweet a dumb phrase, thanks user

Yea but not right away, it would take a couple months for smaller companies to jump aboard and set up. By then Amazon or Walmart will have long since realized no one actually wants to give them bitcoin, they just want everyone else to so what they are HODLing goes up.

So, go ahead, spread your hashtag, then be the reason it fails because I guarantee, you won't hand over a single fraction of crypto, along with 99% of the people spreading the hashtag.

spreading

Cashapp already lets you transfer bitcoin, fucking Kim Kardashian accept bitcoin as payment.

don't you get it bro? we're right at the edge we just need this little push

fuck my real name is on there AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

spread to fucking reddit noob

Ill spread your moms reddit faggit

Please, be 100% honest with me, I know you don't have to, but I have no idea who you are so it doesn't hurt to be honest.

If you wanted to buy something on amazon right now.Just say there was a great deal on an amazing pre built computer on amazon right now. Typically $5000 but for some crazy holiday limited time offer it is offered for $800. AND they had the option to buy it with BTC.

Would you put it on your credit/debit card, or hand them $800 worth of BTC?

mother fucking checked
let's do this

I keep all my money in crypto as a sort of savings account. I've successfully been able to 15x my networth, I would definitely love to spend my crypto on something -- especially knowing that because I did purchase something the rest of my crypto will grow in value

That's pretty cool user :D

holy shit I'm on this pic

That's pretty cool user :D