Hello handsome western user, I want go shopping buy sexy clothes. I borrow your credit card. ok?

Hello handsome western user, I want go shopping buy sexy clothes. I borrow your credit card. ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.stackexchange.com/questions/35945/why-are-credit-cards-preferred-in-the-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sorry, I don't have a credit card. Here in Europe, we don't believe in paying with money we don't have.

SUCKY SUCKY FURST
CLEDIT CAD LAYYYTA

haha silly boy

ok, i go take bath, order room service and put on your tab, ok?

Listen bitch, I'm that gorilla dick nigga. I make dyke pussy wet. You got about 10 seconds to show me that hole, cause this gorilla dick daddy's hungry. And if you don't blow me right, I might kill you.

>"let me suck on your benis ;D"

u no want me wear someting sexy 4u?

我們亞洲女嫌都不喜歡黑鬼

i no have penis, maybe you need go thailand

What's your REQ wallet? I'll send you some tokens, babe.

u dont have real clypto, like bitcoin or etheleum?

I have some stinky linkies is that enough?

linkies aren't crypto, they're tokens on the ethereum blockchain (a real crypto)...user...

Are you autistic? why are you talking like that, little girl?

Gorillas are the largest primates(we humans are the second largest). Despite that huge size with the average weight being 150kg’s(330 lbs), they oddly have the smallest penis among us primates which is around 4 cm. Even Chimpanzee which has a smaller frame with 45 KG(99 lbs) has penis twice that long.

>gorilla dick

nah nah...

Everywhere in europe has Credit cards lmao I almost exclusively used them there.
But sure, miss out on superior methods of money handly cause of your gran daddies advice.
Why you in crypto again?

Amerifats, I swear

I'm not american. I just understand the fundamental economics of money being worth more today than tomorrow, point accumulation or my credit score. I feel sorry for casuals who get memed into not using credit cards. Just use a free one if you dont spend that much. literal only reason to use cash is tax evasion.

Oh also the security is a huge aspect once you actually start spending real money.

who the fuck are you chink subhuman and what did you do to my cute catboi bf?

Why does she need sexy clothes to make me sandwiches, look after my kids and service me sexually?

True. Credit is what got us into this mess in the first place. It’s been driving up the cost of living and destroying the family unit since the war. We forgot to fear the money lenders. Big mistake. Trusting actors too? Madness

No

>look after my kids
Why would you ever want your kids to meet your imported Chinese mistress?

i only fucks wit bad bitches, all my bitches be queens, you ain't shit you basic bitch

I see you got brainwashed well. Keep dancing with the devil, normalizing using other peoples money.

It's congruent with fundamentals of economics after all.

you don't need sexy clothes we're bf/gf now, no need to impress anyone. now come over here and show me your new pokemans

Whatever nerd, Im so brainswashed I maximize my utility. Enjoy 0 in-temporal spending and paying for all your travel.
Your logic also implies you rent, so LMAO at your life.

I bought an asian girl a drink and she did NOT become my gf afterwards.......

you forgot the rohypnol.

>Im so brainswashed I maximize my utility

Even the language is typical to someone with an engineered personality. You have no idea what are you talking about.

>Everywhere in europe has Credit cards lmao I almost exclusively used them there.
Of course you can use them here. Why wouldn't businesses accept a widely used payment method?

>mfw you can't even pay with regular European bankcards in burgerland because they don't understand the concept of paying for something with money that's in your bank
>mfw I remember more than 80% of burgers have less than 1k in savings

Yes Mistress.

>you have no idea what you are talking about.
Money today is objectively worth more today than tomorrow. Hence an entire economy based on this principle.
Credit cards cost me $0 to use ( I have some with annual fees but I get way more in points, its a simple calculation if these are worth it to you)
I get utility from points.
I get security and a recourse path if it is compromised or I have been stolen from.
I also took out this thing called a "loan" to purchase property so that I can pay back people who want to save with interest and in return I own the property as I pay it off instead of paying into the vacuum of rent.
income smoothing is beneficial to everyone and data shows you are best of spending wisely money you dont have (within obvious reason) at youth then when you reach peak income saving such that you can retire. Hence the market place for this.
Meanwhile all you can FUD is "LOL YOUR BRAINWASHED" and I assume some shit about kikes coming next.
But I am going to assume you got to Veeky Forums by path of discovering /pol/ in 2016?
realistically once you become an adult you should start establishing a credit score
>mfw you can't even pay with regular European bankcards in burgerland because they don't understand the concept of paying for something with money that's in your bank
Im going to assume its because you use a foreign debit card attached to a foreign bank. I cant remember if I have ever used debit in the states, but I dont think I've ever had a problem with it. Only problem I have paying in the states is those dumb gas stations that dont read chip and ask for a fucking ZIP code which I obviously dont have.

You clearly display schizophrenic tendencies. Take care with your pointless loans.

not an argument.
Also you don't know what schizophrenia is.

I'm at your command, m'lady

how old is she OP?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your verbal diarrhea isn't an argument either. You believe it forms a coherent argument, yet it doesn't. Hallucination of sort.

Go to a psychiatrist before you maim someone.

are you fucking retarded?

i am an american, have 100k in savings, and use a credit card for every purchase.

i pay $450 a year for a chase sapphire reserve which gives me $300 in free travel credit, free TSA global entry, and 1-5% back on every purchase, meaning i make money by using my card. i never let my debt roll over so i never pay more than i would if i paid cash.

i swear you anti credit card faggots are the biggest retards ever.

>meaning i make money by using my card
Of course.

Holy shit, the brainwashing.

an asian chick asked me to buy her a drink once, i said "ok, but next round is on you." she left and never talked to me again. bullet dodged. $5 saved

probably like 20, her name is jenny cheng or 成語蕎. she is a smalltime celebrity in taiwan

can you refute it, or will you continue pointless memeing

I'm trying to help you by explaining its obvious usefulness.
You are then preceding to pretend to be smarter by naming a mental illness you dont know what is.
Your lack of reading comprehension is not an argument against me.
What's also baffling is they must keep all their rainy day money in their savings account earning negative interest. As they have no way to roll any over.

good post bro, you seem to be very aware of how money works. do you have any recommended resources?

>money.stackexchange.com/questions/35945/why-are-credit-cards-preferred-in-the-us

Laughing at your "bonuses". Enjoy your eventual financial rape.

nothing in this thread suggests rape.

explain in simple terms how i am getting raped if i never pay interest

SOY BOY

what Am I supposed to be looking at besides that you look for financial advice on stack overflow?
resources on what?

>little does she know it's a bitcoin card and they all got cancelled last month

so no, you are just trolling

resources on gaining knowledge about money in general

oh idk user. If you mean like finance I dont know fuck all passed like a money and banking course I took years ago and I go through a a financial advisor for serious investment shit. Most of my knowledge of "money" comes from falling for the college meme and studying econ. There are tonnes of textbooks you can pirate but not sure if thats what you are looking for.

anything that you recommend that is good

IDK macroeconomics by Jones is what I read for that. Anything "intro" is useless and skippable. Varian has the best Microecon book but its predicated on you understanding basic calc and shit. I dont think either of these will really help you with money. Sorry user Im not very resourceful on that.