One day, just 1 fucking day and they couldn't deliver the dam HYPE

one day, just 1 fucking day and they couldn't deliver the dam HYPE

FUCK YOU CHRISTIAN, YOU STUPID FUCKING RANDO

but in all seriousness. Anybody see SDEX? That's the global asset platform that Stellar always wants to be. And by the time FairX and other exchanges create liquidity on the Network, you're going to see Stripe (the company that gave seed money to Stellar), and others join.

Many people think that 'PayPal', Walmart and other major companies haven't thought about Stellar and that's wrong. They already have all made comments that there is not ENOUGH liquidity and will only join once there is enough steam rolling. That was back in November by the way.

When March rolls around, a partnership every other week will pop this coin up another 15%. By EOY 2018, we got 500%+

I will be posting analytics weekly to show the rising traffic and exponential rate of adoption

Other urls found in this thread:

stellarterm.com/#markets
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stellar/#markets
dashboard.stellar.org
stellar.org/blog/Q1-2018-stellar-and-state-of-crypto/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sdex

sounds like a someone with a nasal cognestion saying sex, tempted to drop my bags

better than

Payment Over Obsidian Protocol

sedex sounds like it will be huge

Well if it accepts fiat sure, but I highly doubt it unless they have a backer - and if they did, it would have been announced already. This does half of what FairX does, and that's scary because then what is happening to FairX? If it was going well, why wasn't it in the roadmap?

kek u speld poop

Stellar and fairx are not really affiliated. Fairx is going to use stellar, they're more like a customer. The guy making fairx has been involved with stellar development and works for IBM, but they're not together in an official capacity

Snakey is wakey

FairX is an independent project on the Stellar platform. It'd be like expecting the Ethereum foundation to put an update about Coss fiat transactions in their road map - totally not relevant. FairX doesn't want to release information until they're ready, hopefully it will be soon.

SDEX - is that the same thing as this?

stellarterm.com/#markets

I WANT THE RANDOS TO LEAVE

>slowly took my time reading the roadmap
>Realize it doesn't wow me
>Sell at 5520
>Rebuy tomorrow at 4-5k

It's too easy

Yes, but they are improving the interface and want to add way more asset classes, with up to $2M in grants to people who can provide liquidity for important asset types

Ahahaha feel my pain. Feel the pain of Verge/XVG holders. Those knuckleheads can never deliver on time.

I prefer their roadmap over tron tweeting fake shit that will never happen to gaslight their normie investors.

Stellar is #1 coin end of 2018

stellar will be the normie coin of merica that is enough to pump the shit out of this coin. If you dont have weak hands this coin will make you money this year ignore any pajeet fud

Cool. I'm all in XLM FYI. Small guy but has done me well and I'm not a good day trader so medium term holds work best for me. I did scree up last night and sell. FOMO today when I woke up. Down about 10K XLM :-(

>what is happening to FairX?

FairX will still be the one-stop crypto/fiat decentralized exchange like they plan on being. Utterly destroying the other 1400 exchanges on the market right now (coinbase, binance etc)

SDEX is literally, the global, financial, decentralized platform that can be traded for ANYTHING

im talking about stocks, future contracts, bob's container of carrots, that token Charlie created the other day for his small business, and XUSD, the central bank crypto for the American economy.

>daytrading crypto

pointless unless you're buying 100k+ at a time

I used to do this and tried last night. Didn't work too well. XLM is notorious about not rising at night. I point to the fact their exposure to the East isn't much at all (not on Bithumb or Bitfinex for example). But more nights this week than not, XLM actually appreciated at night.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stellar/#markets

48 markets now
8 are SDEX
Was 37 2 days ago
Also added GOPAX and something else (can remember)

To out this in perspective XRP has 104 "markets", ETH has 400, btc has 400, BCH has 225.

Every coin is good at making promises. Today stellar has shown that they aren't close to anything more than promises.

You are 100% backwards. They made no promises but are doing actual work.

Steller underhypes and overperforms.

Thats what happens to 99% of people. everyone else on here claiming otherwise are simply larping.

Ever wonder how you run into so many randoms here who "always" sell at the top and buy at the bottom?

They trick others into thinking they too can predict the future and surprise surprise, you can't predict it.

Here are some live network nodes since they aren't doing anything.

dashboard.stellar.org

>muh road map
My sell order is in, I'm dumping this crap. I held for a month but I'm out boyo.

Are you deluded? They literally have nothing new to show whatsoever. Not even so much as a date when they will have something. It's 100% promises.

This. Are you me, user?

Hope you don't sell like I do and it goes up afterwards! Have a feeling we will seeing you back one day. Good luck!

Not the network, idiot, the dev team.

>promises

Citation needed. No seriously, what promise are you talking about? Oh you mean the promise that pajeet told you last night on Veeky Forums? Nice dude

>hurr we hired great devs and they're great and they're gonna do great things and everything's great, refugees welcome!
AKA their "road map"

go invest into Tron please

>Dev team not not doing shit
>network looks great (see node list and the names associated with them)
>actively expanding
>constantly updating
>SDEX
>Fairx
>ICOS (Mobius just recycled and already 400% up)
>Signal, Kik, others switching from ethereum last month. Others coming. >Stripe, Satoshi Pay, etc.
>Coins very spread out through airdrops, giveaways, etc. - I would think future global payment would need to be spread out vs say only 16 million owning.
>fast AF and adding LN (not sure why buy I guess it will become even faster than it already is).
>cheap fees and devs 2 weeks dropped minimun wallet from 20 to 1 - shows developers care.
>stellar.org/blog/Q1-2018-stellar-and-state-of-crypto/

OK