How to be rich 2018 edition

Fuck moon missions. Fuck shills. Fuck ICOs. Fuck Kucuckscoin. Fuck You for trying to unload your bags on me. Veeky Forums if you have just have a single brain cell you will listen to this advice.

Invest in VEN, NEO, ICX, WTC, ETH. This combined investment will at the bare minimum 500x by end of the year. Invest evenly among these 5 and you'll make it. Stop following cuck missions.

I'm going to screenshot this and post it on December 31st and laugh at all of you who did not heed my advice.

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

You forgot STRAT.

I'm in neo, icx and ven. Have stellar iota and fun as well

no btc?

btc will be 100k eoy

What does white girl pussy taste like?

nope. will be a huge huge success if it hits 20k again. it's going to be a year of consolidation. 50k next year

ICX and VEN only, will i still make it?

wups forgot ADA

heaven

This is the best portfolio. Disregard IOST its just a wild card.

Just find some low market cap dividend-paying shitcoin and drop a few grand in it. Easy. For example $4k in something like ETBS would do it. Or if you want less risk with more money, $25k in COSS.

Privilege

Yes we will, those are my 2 biggest holdings

Any long term coin on a good signaling discord like q9xXVCC will do

No love for ARK?

BNB ? Why ?

What about INT?
It's still a bit early to say but it looks promising.

Your not going to get rich buying a coin over 20 cents.

Salty milk and coins.

BRAP THREAD AHOY THERE

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

ELF?

Ok op but I am only doing eth and neo

Ark token has no value. It was good to raise funds to start company but now what? It does nothing

Bought it when it was 0.25$.

3000 icx
3000 ven
300 neo
am i good?

XLM

Like vanilla and metal

Poor fag all in 91 ven, am I gonna make it?

Don’t forget about WAN once it hits exchanges.

Gonna make it.

How many NEO will buy me a lambo next year?

Ps anyone have the bear market wojak?

What if I didnt buy ICX at $2.50
What if I didnt buy NEO at $10
What if I didnt buy VEN at $2.20

How can I make it with today prices?

Good but no VEN node.

yes invest only in highmarket cap projects when you want to stay poor

>VEN, NEO, ICX, WTC, ETH.
>Buying coins with market cap that hight

No one is here to make little money. If you want more money you need to find coins that will make 20x this year.

A lot of FUD right now in the crypto market but the Bitcoin cycle never ends. Another bull run will happen in December 2018 and maybe one little bull run in July.

to pay trading fees, for one thing?

1k eoy

heavy bags and salty milk

>combined investment of 500

hahahaha or u can just buy XLM and get double that portfolio hahahahaha

NEO and ETH agree, the rest are shitcoins that will bleed out to irrelevance

So I just found out my dad left a life insurance policy and I was thinking of doing this:

40% eth
30% neo
20% link
10% xlm

VEN and ICX are plebbit noobtraps

Exactly my portfolio.

>no XLM

op.. i agree these are the ebst 5 coins to hold in 2018 but I want the sickest gains so i'm only investing in ico's.

sorry to hear about your pop.

LTC?

XLM isn't mooning yet. Hodl and stop having hands made of water. Just because a team doesn't announce anything special and a roadmap looks elementary doesn't mean they aren't making progress.

Thanks. Would be dope as fuck if the last thing he ever did for me was change my life through crypto

If you don't have BNB I feel sorry for you

Black dick

I literally bought all 3 of those at those prices. Stay cucked user also get into constellation

>Constellation

What

real talk

I guess youve never heard of UFR then. SHIT IT MOOOOOONING SOON SENPAI!