Tfw retired at 23

>tfw retired at 23

being a neet living with your parents doesn't count as retired

I have a salary cuck roomate

im going to quit my job soon and just live off crypto trading, i've missed countless moon missions while wagecucking for mr shekkelberg, never again

might aswell catch the opportunity while it lasts, i'd hate to miss out on the biggest bubble ever

>tfw retarded wagecuck at 26

what's your net worth, queer?

Its what im doing i quit last month and took out a 10k low interest loan to not have to touch my portfolio and hodl comfy its full proof

why would you even want to retire at 23 lol

>tfw have to wageslave til I die.

I pity you user.

You will never again feel the warm flow of satisfaction when your boss puts his hand on your shoulder and says "Good job, user".

Your parents don't count as roomates user

Same. Next Friday is my last day. I'm kinda nervous about leaving my job and not having a guaranteed income, but I've made more in the past month than I have in the past 2 years, I know I can make even more if I can sit and stare at my computer all day from home.

>tfw you will never eat bobs soft warm poop in exchange for a 25 cent raise

Nice how much you got?

Iv got 450k from holding since may, I’m really tempted to quit But I think it’s best to wait till I hit 7 figures

I’m 50 and semi retired...made a few million back in the late 90s and became a degenerate alcoholic gambling drug addict. Ended up in prison in 2006 broke as fuck.
Took some time but I’m back in the saddle again but much wiser and humbler.
Never retire at a young age.

retiring at 23 sounds boring as shit, no thanks

TIL 50 y/o boomerfags post here

I'm 20 and have 3k link. When do i get to retire?

TIL 20 y/o broke as fuck larping snowflakes reply to me

How'd you make your fortunes?

Early retirement is risky, need to follow hard rules on vices. I have a hard time controlling my booze, too much free time/boredom.

This. You have to work for something. Retiring is for oldfags.

pretty funny im probably richer than your old ass and im more than half your age

I've already decided that when I "make it". My new career will be professional bodybuilding.

It will keep me to a schedule, eating healthy, avoiding booze, staying active.

You could learn anything you ever wanted, any craftsmanship. Become a true master at something

do u have a cuckold fetish?

Do you mean less than you fucking imbecile

The absolute state of crypto-money.

So do I. It's fucking annoying. He doesn't know about my crypto gains, but I can tell he's jealous that I shop at the fancy supermarket while he buys shitty peasant food on sale loaded with chemicals and growth hormones. Gonna move out soon though.

I have 1k link and I don't feel stinky yet

Fucking reeeeeeeeeee

Dude, next Friday is my last day too. Feels amazing doesn't it?

Get out before he steals your shit, even if you think it is secure presume it isn’t

Kryptex