Nick Szabo (AKA Satoshi Nakamoto) just shilled LINK on Twitter

Nick Szabo (AKA Satoshi Nakamoto) just shilled LINK on Twitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/crypt0_hodler/status/956291551356997632
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

Priced in

>(AKA Satoshi Nakamoto)

delight! simply delight!

if you buy LINK you'll have to live with the fact that you're a nazi for the rest of your life

Boi I am so fucking ready to be a rich nazi

you jumped to like 10 conclusions from this twitter post. That wasnt shilling....

he is though

I-is this true?

checked

these digits don't lie

nice shop

No I mean did Szabo actually retweet?

Not a shop, is real picture.

its real. tig if brue

He did, but I guarantee he has no clue what Chainlink is.

twitter.com/crypt0_hodler/status/956291551356997632

he just retweeted a post asserting that smart contracts would see mainstream adoption in the form of LINK to his 168K followers

Gonna wait for Craigtoshi tweet myself before I invest in this shit when I have no idea what it does and don't care anyway

Oh man, it's so fucking funny, the brainlets on here won't even fucking get it even when Satosho fucking Nakamoto himself throws them a bone. Nu Veeky Forums truly is a wonder to behold.

I just checked, he did actually retweet it omfg.

>I guarantee he has no clue what Chainlink is.
The guy's been in on crypto from day 1, I guaran-fucking-tee you he knows exactly what Chainlink is.

Yeeeeeeee mein boi

Nick Szabo is NOT Satoshi. No way. 0%. I hate this faggot. He is so much up bis own ass, no way he couldve kept it secret.

>(RT/Fav/Follow does not imply endorsement)

and why would you assume that? the guy is obviously in deeper with smart contract technology than anyone here. you don't think he'd be aware of the leading company in this domain?

Szabo and Finney are guaranteed behind what was written by pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto, probably somebody more.

I invested in the LINK ICO (474)
But come on, be realistic.

Hes like the most quiet genius autist in crypto. its him bruh

>I invested in the LINK ICO (474)
>474
Good old times, when everyone posted their blocknumber. I have to look up mine.

what you're experiencing isn't skepticism, it's incredulity. szabo was writing about smart contracts 20 years ago before crypto even existed and just retweeted someone asserting that link would bring smart contracts into the mainstream. i understand you'd like more time to accumulate link but you literally have no point

>just retweeted someone asserting that link would bring smart contracts into the mainstream.
More likely he retweeted because it was a nice article about himself.

this. old people click shit all the time without thinking.

How many fucking projects in the top 100 are about smart contracts? Ethereum? Rootstock? ADA?

You're cute when you're coping.

Seen the post. going to the moon boys

Yeah he constantly praises himself and retweets people praising him. And stupid anti-communism posts. Nick Szabo is the biggest faggot in crypto

>stupid anti-communism posts.
Oxymoron.

even if that's the case the effect is that he advertised link to his 168K followers, who will in turn take it as an endorsement. intent doesn't matter, only perception

how many projects in the top 100 are about making smart contracts usable in the real world? link, mobius, and aeternity

DELETE THIS