Waiting for Stellar to hit 70 cents so I can finally dump my bags of this shitcoin

>waiting for Stellar to hit 70 cents so I can finally dump my bags of this shitcoin
>instead it crashes after the roadmap is released

Buy the rumor sell the news

I've asked biz all week; what if the roadmap is underwhelming?
No one even bothered to entertain the possibility.

I like this project but got out for a while to rebuy lower

never listen to biz in hype faze
Especially the people that are all in on a coin

They are delusional children that think their coin will be 100x in a week

Such fucking morons. I get it, you are excited and you want your investment to do good. But stop shilling shit you don't know, they are making so many newfags on this site lose tons of money (i guess that isn't so bad)

But still, i had a feeling this would happen. XLM is a fucking sleeper and has shit moons, i sold the top. Enjoy holders

The roadmap has more rumors about more big partnerships in the spring. I think people are missing that

It dipped a little bit still 20% up from yesterday and going sideways. Support seems to be steady on it. I think we’ll see this price for a little while... but no bumps after today until they put dates on that fucking road map!

this
also had tons of hints that there is gonna be big shit coming in this year

user, so many people get the wrong idea about crypto.

A) either you dump money in the begining (AND FUCKING LEAVE IT THERE)

B) you daytrade with a goal of 10-12% (4% conservative)

Poorfags are fucked either way.

Some keywords for moons in 2018. You shold know these, CASPER, bulletproof/kovri, FAIRX (you atleast know this), and many more. Just hold several coins and never miss out on a moon.

>FOMO'd into a coin because of his own retardation
>now has to wait for months just to break even

hey faggot, why dont u just sell at a loss now instead of creating more resistance at 0.70$ like all the other normie idiots that FOMO'd in

It's gonna be the 2nd cheapest coin on Robinhood.
So it's definitely gonna moon hard. Just hold

pretty much
I'm going the day trade route cuz this market is going to shit slowly. And i got in the game a month ago, so i'm late.

Selling tops, buying dips is how i'll survive

ur a retard

This! This shit mooned and went up 15% and you didn't sell! When this happens you fucking sell and buy the dip if you want to keep the coin.

>selling at a loss

no thanks

aww leddit told him to hodl guys

ANd he is just bleeding money now

But i'm the retard for selling the top, pulling profit and rebuying

Kill your self you fucking faggot, i'm new to the game and am already trading like i've been here for years. Fuck off and grow some balls or go to reddit and hodl

I would have done the same if I wasn't a fucking retard and fomo'ing to stellar during the last bullrun

The problem with this project is it's too legitimate. They know they have a good product so they don't over-hype or over-exaggerate what they're doing. The results will speak for themselves.

Wait for FairX and see what the impact is. Dumping it now is throwing money away

it's all good man, everyone has made that mistake

Don't let it happen again and be patient with your sells and buys

Dips can take a while to form

the true punishment was watching a ton of coins pump massively whilst stellar was going sideways

I'll learn for next time

yea that's the worst feel

I've sold XLM for a loss before... a small one
But buying in and watching it do nothing for weeks drove me mad and i put my money else where

I'm waiting for the right time to buy in now though

not really sure if I should sold it for an 8% loss earlier on to be honest, making a 100 bucks to cover it wouldn't really be that hard I think

XLM is in an amazing position now. If you think the roadmap was a failure you are a fucking retard. They are playing this game like NO OTHER coin team is, not putting into massive hypes, they are underpromising and overperforming. what the fuck is not to love right now? everyone is moving their projects to stellar... this shit is literally guarenteed to be #1 market cap EOY imo

>market is going to shit slowly
>doesnt realize crypto is going to hit trillions of dollars in market cap

uh.... k there bud...

Agree with everything other than number 1mc...

I'm not selling this shitcoin until it hits 2-3 dollars.

hey guys, Korea has not seen XLM roadmap yet.

ETH sharding and staking could come out tomorrow and it would still dump because of >sell the news

this is the most accurate post I have seen in a long time. good job user

I wouldn't say #1, but XLM should be no less than at least 5% of total market cap.

I fully expect it will be #1 or 2 eoy. Maybe after ethereum if they get some scaling sorted out.

Even if fairX does spectacularly there's no way XLN usurps ETH or BTC