Fuck it took a large position in tron lets see how this goes

fuck it took a large position in tron lets see how this goes

Should we notify your wife and kids of your death now? Or wait till the coroners find you hanging from a pipe in your basement?

*EDIT* (forgot i was on /biz... what i meant when i said "wife and kids" was "sex doll and hand lotion")

there is a lot of fud on this coin so I invested a large amount as well. I think with a little patience, this will make me huge amounts of money

if you can explain what the coin does then maybe you will. i'm pretty sure you can't though.

dolls* im mormon

nice one

I grinned

>I think with a little patience

More like a buttload of patience. This isn't moving ANYWHERE for a while. And yes, whales are to blame for that.

So don't expect it to move in at least a week or two.

Will likely make it to $2 by October

It aims to allows each user to freely publish, store and own data. It will also decide the distribution, subscription and push of contents and enables content creators by releasing, circulating and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem.

it will shoot up or down tonight/tomorrow. wont be going sideways anymore

>your wife and her son

Accumulation is over. No one is selling under 1000.

kek

kekked heartily.

I think it's pretty near the bottom but still would be safer to buy on confirmation. That said, I bought in big around here anyways.

>
get out now holy fuck kid wait a little while no doubt this is good yadadad.
But Please for fucks sakes

>fuck it

this is suboptimal investing strategy, op.

I see 0 reason to think this won't stay 500-700 for at least another 2 weeks, more if there is no big hype news (space company).

Let me guess, you came here in December.

M...Maybe.

Well mister know it all, what do you think is going to happen?

I will not educate you. By all means stay out, more fuel for the ship when you FOMO in at 1300sats.

I respect that

-52 sats by tomorrow. TRON is the biggest piece of fucking shit in crypto. IT'S NOT EVEN A FUCKING COIN. IT'S A FAKE AS FUCK STUPID METH TOKEN WITH ZERO FUCKING VALUE!

FUCK TRON, FUCK IT RIGHT IN IT'S GAY FUCKING MONEY STEALING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

A very pink wojack indeed

Sell instantly after the south korean hype next week that will spike it above 0.1. Just a heads up.

Hehe join us

discord invite: FgP3eS9

>By all means stay out

I'm fine tyvm. I've accumulated quite a stack by riding the waves. Just don't see any big movements occurring.

THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT WILL NEVER BE .01 OF BITCOIN YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT

Yes, we know you fell for the TRX bullshit hype train and made a big loss. Calm down, DaMN..