The ICO is 90% done. This will be over Sunday at the absolute latest

The ICO is 90% done. This will be over Sunday at the absolute latest.

It has a 10M hard cap and it's the easiest 10-50x of your life. The coin will be used for every single transaction on their website and 30% of the tokens used to pay subscriptions will be burned. 30% burns, 10m hard cap.

Read the white paper and DYOR.

tokensale.liveedu.
tv/ref/RvtcbSp8gyZCFhgZ0

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.liveedu.tv
discord.
ccn.com/liveedu-project-screen-coming-city-near/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Still not sold out
Everyone point and laugh at the retards who bought this

I'll look into it I guess

Tired of these shills. I'll post the real story again:
LIVEEDU ICO is running now.
Reasons why not to gamble:
-They were douches on the reddit AMA
-Banning people from telegram for asking legit questions
-Shill accounts on reddit
-ICO progress bar tied to BTC/ETH, it goes down when they go down yet suspiciously does not seem to go back up when BTC/ETH does
-Shit product, they still can't explain why we need this coin

Reasons to gamble:
-10m market cap is hard to pass up
-Telegram is has lots of activity, team is generating interest
-Dev team will likely shill this hard once it hits the exchanges, advertising on fb/youtube
-Other recent ICOs have still shot up once they hit the exchanges. An example would be the carvetical just today.
-Because gambling

I went with the gamble on this one, threw 10 ETH at it. Not going to get to greedy though, if I see 3x the first day I will likely bail. I can see it going much higher before the devs sell off totally and crash it, not gonna stick around to see that though. Product is shit, again.

Newfag, don't go near this shit. Its ICO has been going on for what feels like a month. Any ICO worth its salt sells out in minutes, or hours tops.

>The ICO is 90% done. This will be over Sunday at the absolute latest.
The second Sunday in fucking June more like.

Yea just like SophiaTX, Canya and Aigang right? All you're proving here is that you're new to ICOs, or maybe even crypto as a whole.

I'm actually getting ads for this ico in my android Veeky Forums app so I guess their advertising push is already taking place

its a guaranteed 10x

>shilled on /biz for days
>still not sold
kek

this is a scam and they will steal your eth

Someone just sent 400 eth in

i thought most ICOs sell out in 30 min

Lamden took a while and that went 10x

tokensale.liveedu.tv

/ref/ibPgKqTbYbNnKS94

discord. - gee gee - ke4abPQ

new pnd group
cause why not just have another discord for gains when you're sitting at home playing with your dick

>implying Veeky Forumss net worth is even over 1MM

ICO ended only di 9M lol

>SophiaTX
>Canya
>Aigang
Am I supposed to know these shit tokens or something?

>I went with the gamble on this one, threw 10 ETH at it
Pajeet or retard

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

>reasonable posting
get out

You don't know SPHTX? Stay poor, enjoy VEN, dipshit.

You have to be 18 years or older to post on Veeky Forums

so tomorrow is the day it hits ed?

>All you're proving here is that you're new to ICOs
and you're at it again.

I guess I'll spoonfeed you a little bit since I have sympathy for newfags. SophiaTX reached 29% of its ICO goal. Anyone that bought in during ICO got 17x gains.

Yeah I went back to some of their original reddit threads and they had plenty of shill accounts (all created the previous month, making random comment in star wars movie threats etc than suddenly all appearing in any liveedu thread but no other crypto threads. Also mass downvotes of criticism. Team is in it for a massive money grab. Already suspect they are skimming off the top in the ICO. The question is, how greedy are these cunts? Do they have a massive shill campaign ready for when it hits the exchanges trying to make it moon before they cash out and crash it?? Or are they going do dump as soon as it hits the market....
It is most certainly not a guaranteed 10x, I swear to god /biz is such a shit show

I always see posts on biz asking what the next 10x is what the next 100x is. Then when told about a groundfloor entry like this they ignore it. These same people will be posting pink wojaks in a weeks time because they missed out again.

Pretty sure I'm a retard. Chose this over the Cv ICO, watched the guys in my group cash out with 4x gains before it crashed. Regret going with this one instead, totally lost faith in the team. Lucky for me we are in a crazy time and all hope is not lost!

No one's buying your shit ICO faggots. Stay mad.

>-10m market cap is hard to pass up
That's all you needed to post. Also, buyers of this coin gonna have to find a way to shut up the plebbit fudders tryin to ruin our token. They only like scams when the chink founders are sucking their cocks 24/7

Eth has been rolling into the edu ico today it will be over soon. Easy 3x

they can't give this shit-scam away

I'd say 2mil but yeah, Veeky Forums is the wrong place to shill

>Udacity/Coursera, except BLOCKCHAIN!!!

L. M. A. O.

KEK

*breathes in*

Its like 3 guys as well, and theyre so fucking desperate to get literally anyone else in on this shitcoin. Enjoy your decentralized youtube tutorials retards

You can laugh now but we all know you'll be dead silent during the moon threads.

Still havent raised those 10mils after such shilling and ads? What a retards. Anyway its the most obvious cashgrab. You are literally sending them money for lambos.

ccn.com/liveedu-project-screen-coming-city-near/

Holy fuck

What is this? Like an actual tv screen mounted on the street? Sounds fucking retarded but I legit don't understand.

From the whitepaper
>5.2. Future Potential Development
>...
>● LiveEdu billboard screens in big metropolitan cities around the world where people can watch projects live; San Francisco, New York, Toronto, Dubai, London, Berlin, Paris, Moscow, Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo and Sao Paulo.

kek
this nigerian scammer is going to make me rich

Why? That doesn't make any fucking sense for a "project learning platform".

Advertising?