Guarantee 95% of you are holding at least some bags

Guarantee 95% of you are holding at least some bags.

Juuuuuust in case.

I put 7k into it. Right now it is worth about 4k.

Yes i do, super comfy

Yes, it will have its pump when you all left.

It's a tiny amount of my portfolio but it's a nice hedged bet in case ripple really does take over the world.

:)

discord invite: FgP3eS9

if we're not in a bear market, literally the best time to buy is now

Can't hold bags if you've already pulled out your initial investment :P

>wallet=20xrp
>when?
XRP gets the institutional money treatment it's not meant to hop around exchanges or for paying at kfc, that's what btc is fo-

Bough $400 worth. I was drunk at the time. Might as well keep the fidget spinner.

-16% last 7 days

How's it feel?

3,5 k here ... heavy bags, I really think about dumping these

Sunk cost fallacy

It’s a flawed bank coin that destroys itself everytime you spend it.

Into what? The market is moving sideways.

Nah sold at -5%.
Thank fuck I couldn't handle those being any heavier.

Is there any coin you keep after you spend it, brainlet? Besides, this isn't even true. DYOR

400 -> 250. it stings bros. I 'bought the dip' twice. half at 2.50 the other half at 1.80

neo maybe ... maybe steem or eos. I really would love to put some cash into cnd, but im afraid it will be an exit scam

RIP

fuck, feal sry for you - I bougth at 1,60...

i bough in at .23 expecting $15 in feb, still on track. do not sell

I was this close to all inning. Prob would've kms'd

the ripple hype brought me in... well sort of. always had an interest in crypto after having purchased/spent 3-500 BTC in my SR days. oh, also gambling with bitcorn on shady online poker sites.

anyhow, i bought the fucking stupid ripple hype, then pulled my head out of my ass and looked at the supply. also the delusiounal pricks who acutally think it'll hit $100... jesus christ, they're insufferable. anyhow, started doing some research on my own and lucked out. traded all my ripple for ven when they were both a little over $3. so glad i did.

What?

Close call. Your story is quite familiar round here.

>best performing crypto of 2017 partnering with trillion dollar institutions in 2018

How do you think it feels user?

Bleeding is not comfy

Invested 500 worth 200 now fuck me

>bought 1000 at 20cents

Will I make it?

yea but still properly in the green

Bought in at at average price of 3 cents in April using my student loan. Cheapest buy was under a cent and fomo bought more at 4.5 cent before it came back down to 2 cents. I ragequit crypto because I overpaid at 4.5 cents and didn't look at the chart until December. Realize all my student debt had been wiped away easy. Sold off 2/3 of my ripple stack when it was relatively high to diversify into VEN, Link, Eng with some other shitcoins. Still holding 30k xrp just in case. I don't care what anyone says but ripple got my crypto portfolio to where it is now. Soon to be colonel at 67k, hoping to become a brigader general if I time the market right. Mad about selling half mu ven stack to cash out because I got fudded on Tether. Still think it's a legitimate concern.

Shorting it all the way down to 20k satoshis.

Pump this bitch up to 3$ so I can sell..