I work as a Canadian Plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency...

I work as a Canadian Plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, thats right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to install 3 boilers each giving me ~3000$ per. I unclogged 3 toilets each giving me ~600$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.

You really need this heat exchanger upgrade to your heating system!! It's looking really old and your pipes could burst any moment.

Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $900 part that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "Bitbeans, Cuckbeans, Iconomis, and Digibytes" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money with your pink wojaks..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest SEC news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

Missed this tbqh

A male prostitute makes more money than that. You fucking idiot. It's not always about the money. It's about what you do as well. Have fun fucking cleaning shit the rest of your life for some extra money idiot.

Working is a zero sum game

Nice b8 m8, but why so morally superior if you admit you're just scamming people anyway?

LARPing to the extreme

I lost more on market fluctuations last week than you make in three months.

Also if you're Canadian you need to buy weed stocks. BUY WEED STOCKS RIGHT NOW.

Why when every other shitcoin does x10 and exchanges allow leverage people even attempt this shitty trolling 'I've made more than you ever will'?

I'm a plumber myself but I'd never do that to poor and old people. You're a disgrace to plumbers' community. We need to hold our standards high and help people in the time of despair, when their toilets are clogged when the shit is all over the house, when used bloody toilet paper is on the walls.

> tocuhes other peoples literal shit for money
> brags about it on a Vietnamese noodle making board

kys

$12000 canadian dollars. Didnt even know that was still legal tender. Better convert that into zimbabwe dollars if you want to travel overseas

I have a question, who makes more money. A public adjuster or a plumber? Thaaanks.

Lol that's great OP. I made 20k today pressing a few buttons on my laptop and spent the rest of the day jerking off to hentai, but you have fun with your plumbing.

>cheats innocent people
>brags about it on a Vietnamese throat singing board
You're unquestionably the biggest loser I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

Just another loser mad he arrived late to the show...

Look at all these newfags in here who don't understand that the real money is in canadian plumbing.

Oh it’s this thead again.

Nice larp neet

hows it feel to be knee deep in other peoples literal shit faggot? and you hate your job so much that you rob decent people? you really are pathetic scum and karma will find its way to fuck you over (maybe it already has being that your knee deep in feces on a dailly basis)

Canadian plumber copy pasta isn't even old and yet all these newfags still fall for it
Far out

haha this guy posts this shit like every paycheck. Fuckin canucks. Prob drunkj as fuck wattching hockey too while shit posting. Typical.

Donald Trump isn't your president YOU jELLLY!?

Hi newfriends. Enjoy your stay on r/biz

its what, about 3 month old?

You play around in literal shit all day bro just put the 12 grand (probably gross pay lol) and put it in vechain right now and in one year you'll never have to work to that job again, unless however you enjoy touching feces and scamming people for fun idk or care for that matter lol

You only charge $600 to unplug a toilet? What's your number?

kek this meme again, thanks for showing me how many normies/newbies are on Veeky Forums

sir hello pls sir, how many non pajeet shillings have you fell for that made you rich sir?

>Canadian
tough break dude.

I'm canadian and I pay only $100 to chinese immigrants to do it for me

Canadian.

Cut your earnings in half due to taxes. Cut that another half due to materials and union dues.

Then enjoy not knowing when your next contract will be while being knee deep in shit unclogging toilets at 5 am.

In fact why don't you unclog mine since I use fiat as toilet paper from my crypto profits.

>I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to install 3 boilers
Impossible even for a very experienced plumber. Your a limp wristed faggot with a small portfolio who wants to sound tough on a Japanese anime forum