I just realised that shit is too good and is doomed to be illegal when the governments realise the implications

I just realised that shit is too good and is doomed to be illegal when the governments realise the implications.
I really don't want to dump it tho, can you give me any reason I shouldn't sell it for more ETH asap?

if monero were illegal then it would become worth more

Yeah, because making things illegal clearly makes the value drop

Are you a weak handed retarded?
HODL

Next stop 10k

This is the same guy posting about pump and dumps.
Look at this discord group MmrkqYp

it's shit, have buy order at 15$

this this and this

>yfw realize that ring signatures are the crypto equivalent of laundering money by mixing dirty money in legit business like restaurants, etc., which is a classic way of money laudering

A single XMR transaction should be considered a crime.

Explain yourselves. To whom am I even supposed to sell it if it becomes illegal?

>if monero were illegal then it would become worth more
Yeah no....

>Yeah, because making things illegal clearly makes the value drop
Is this why you monero brainlets are so bullish for this thing? Making things like drugs hard to get pumps the price because people will still chase the high. DRUGS ARE THE PRODUCT.

Monero is a currency to get a product. It is not the product so dont expect it to pump once it gets banned.

coins most likely to be banned by goverments:

1. ones designed only to be a currency
2. onces that have privacy

Monero has both.. that's only reason i dont hold it

>buy product
>pay 20$ fees
nice currency m8

Monero is the single coin I would buy a lot of and put in cold storage If I ever get tired of trading crypto. Its too good, its mined on the botnet for christ sake. Its PRIVATE, the rarest thing you can have in our day and age.

I'm bearish for monero not bullish. Its a shit investment long-term.

This is the projected shadow economies of the world. Its here to stay.

>Russia: 100%

ETH is high and XMR is low atm

That's reason enough not to make the trade

Monero fags don't understand what anonymity is.
Anonymity is when you look just like everyone else and there's nothing suspicious about you. Using monero is suspicious in itself.

>he needs a centralized exchange to sell his coins
>he thinks every country is going to ban monero when the last country accepting it would make trillions
Stay poor nigger

>he thinks every country is going to ban monero when the last country accepting it would make trillions
Deluded

Asking /biz an honest opinion is a mistake but I am really stuck right now so what do? Just exited XLM with a little profit and I'm really stuck on where to put my half an ETH next. I was thinking LINK, monero or req. I like the idea of being able to put part of my paycheck into something stable and at the end of the year taking my initial investment out.

Nothing to fear if you got nothing to hide amirit4 get Orvilled.

>what are tax havens

>crypto
>stable
Buy facebook stocks

Nigger fuck you. I realize it's all very volatile but I don't have the time to chase moon missions like some autistic neet. Half an ETH is not quit your day job kind of stacks.

Stick with ETH if its serious money $100k+. If you're a poorfag you're better off gambling in something with a lower marketcap than both ETH and Monero anyway.

> paycheck into something stable
You are literally describing XMR. If its your first time buying XMR you will suddently start to feel proud of yourself in cryptospace.

it's called fungibility you brainlet and it's a necessary component of a free and democratic currency

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WILL USE XMR IN THE FIRST PLACE?

If you know the market is volatile don't expect stability.

It's true. Usually, the smallest part from your salary is declared in the job offer/contract. Other part doesn't exists on paper and is paid in as "bonuses".

darknet markets are already a multibillionaire business, monero fudders are the dumbest really

Right well relatively stable I mean.

I mean long term hold.

foreign exchanges

Drugs are illegal. People still buy and sell drugs and consume them

Is it a bait?