Thoughts on bitconnect? Thinking about signing up with a few thousand due to FOMO

Thoughts on bitconnect? Thinking about signing up with a few thousand due to FOMO.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CarlosMatos80
twitter.com/CarlosMatos80/status/956661760328654848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go for it

95+% discount!!

*ahem*

hey, hey, heeeey

nice fud

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKT

I’m in too. 100k. Let’s go!

considering it's literally a scam coin and lost 90+% of its value recently, sure go all in.

mm mm mmm no no noo

twitter.com/CarlosMatos80

Best thing ever

Please stop making threads like this.

My dad lost a lot of money on bitconnect and now our entire family is struggling. My mom is in the process of filling for divorced. Our life is ruined.

People were affected by this in a serious way and it's not funny

>It's not funny

Yes it is

It is funny because people were fucking idiots for buying into a literal Ponzi scheme. Literally everyone on the internet except that Cheeto haired nigger on YouTube were warning people of how bad it is and now we were all proven right

Well now is time to get in on top of pyramid haha

carlos is a memestarr xD.
he is already a meme legend.

twitter.com/CarlosMatos80/status/956661760328654848

OP invest dude.

The world is not anymore the way it used to be.

wassa wassa wassa wassa

>xD
kys

also, it's a fake account retard.

So OP have the fault that your father can't do the critical analysis? Honey, for being stupid he deserve Darwin awards. And we will post whatever we want, low IQ subhumans.

No no no Carlos, they are not shouting bitconnect mmm mmm mmm. They are shouting

BEEEEEECOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

LArp?

>can't afford college anymore and had to drop out
>dad has medical problems that he no longer has money for
>had to move out of my apartment to live with dad so he won't be homeless
>LOL SO FUNNY

yea 70 year old men trying to secure the future of their families and losing money is SO FUNNY

buy then flip it all into their new ICO
easy 1000x

Guess what idiots?? Old people get senile. Past generations are still struggling to grasp the concept of the internet and don't know how to research. That's not their fault.

go for it Katy don't listen to the FUD

One of the best sca-projects in crypto

Take out a loan

>seen the shitstorm unfold and watch it hit $5
>was planning on throwing $100 into this just to be part of crypto history
>goes up to $37 a day later
heh i never liked money anyway..

You fucking moron, Ponzi scheme are not a product of XXI century. And if you don´t have an analytical way of thinking you will only find shit in internet. Internet is just a trashcan, you can find shit and good stuffs, and which one you will find depends of your abilities to process information (cognitive abilities, IQ or whatever). So, even without internet you could reach a fucking illumination. Even your burgerland has a lot of people involved in astrology, believe in flat earth because they saw a "Photo" in internet. God fucking christ, the majority of humans are so fucking stupid with their magical way ot thinking from our ancestors.

despite your obvious autism, your right, i mean banks are basically ponzis they just dont cashout.

90% of all currency is digital so it would be impossible for everyone to cash out