Crypto won't be mainstream until normies do transactions and don't even notice that the underlying asset used are...

Crypto won't be mainstream until normies do transactions and don't even notice that the underlying asset used are cryptos.

>what are the asset of crypto I am lost past BTC.
what is the asset of smart contracts? why is there so many ico?

So? Duh

D-does this mean I'm a nigger lover?

>Sweden

my sides

>sweden

excuse me

This is the kind of immigration that we want in Sweden.

>sweden

relax, it's stolen.

big if true

so you want to bring over millions of niggers just because 0.1% of them can run around fast?

No, want to select the best girls with the best asses, what did you think that webm was about? Athletic performances? are you gay or something?

Whoa what a cutie

run fast and look like her... I dont care bruh.. Those ladies are worth all the stds in the world.

Wow she's 10/10
Half-nigress I imagine.

watch the n word around these parts, bud
take that racist crap back to pol

Swedish girls are the hottest

kys

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

nobody caren't about your feelings, nigger

fucking gnarly dude

Fuck off back to leftypol, Shlomo. Also, niggers.

downvote me nigger.

ABSOLUTUE MADMAN
B
S
O
L
U
T
E A D M A N

faggot.

I would agree with this, yes.

come here bitch