ITT: EOY predictions

ITT: EOY predictions

ZRX $2k, ETH $35k, BTC $2.2m, SNT $50, FUN $10, EOS $500, XRP $0.10

Impossible. I would be too wealthy for this to ever be true.

accurate

TRX=$3

unironically this, im 6 figures and i think even this is a joke, theirs no way im hitting 8 figures this year, we would all be luck if you predictions were 10% true

We're all going to make it, user.

BTC 100k, ETH 80K, XLM $20, XRP $10, NEO 1k

>4 financial institutions are using XRP

>regular users will be using it to pay for everything (pic related , microsoft just demo'd the API, it will be built-in in all browsers)

>superior to every other coin

>coinbase listing soon

>"XRP $0.10"

you will be posting pink wojaks soon, pajeet.

Ripple 101
----------

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships (e.g., Amex, Santander, ..) and expanding XRP's marketshare (e.g., MoneyGram, Cuallix, IDT, MercuryFX, ..etc)

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (as in Bitcoin). Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in to maintain the price.

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

XRP is done, but I could believe the rest of this.
>pic related
>shills can't even into pics

Bitcoin has no value outside of its "legacy", there's no reason why it should be above a few dollars.

$20k buyer's remorse? Don't worry, user, it will be back over $20k soon.

Why is everyone shilling this shitcoin?

What shitcoin? The only shitcoin ITT is XRP.

>only usable coin
>shitcoin

you have to go back, pajeet.

XLM will shit on XRP EOY screencap this

lmfao, these fucking idiots thinking their shitcoins are going to be worth more than a few dollars.
Smfh, crypto really isn't for everyone.

this for me too. People don't believe me when they find out just how much I have. In fact I don't even tell people anymore. It scares me

Nah, sold after the bch on Coinbase debacle.

You forgot the most important: VEN $6m

Tfw 100k but don’t think I will ever hit 1MM

You're fucking insane. I wish man.

Maybe market cap.
It's true though. I bought ETH when they were just over a dollar each. Would you have believed me then if I said they'd be $1k in a few years?

moonerz only

discord invite ud6dxE9

Would not have believed you. I bought at $100...at ATH. Never thought ETH would be 1k right now. Your right. We have no fuckig clue

The closer I get the scarier it becomes

EOY everything will be at 0 because of these idiots
>
>

That's why it will be 10x my OP predictions, faggot.

divide everything by 10 and you'll have a bettr prediction

Thats an 8 yr prediction

You mean multiply?
8 year is ZRX $5k, ETH $10m, BTC $12m, SNT $65, EOS $0, XRP $0, FUN $0

>FUN $0
You've lost any credibility you may have had.

You do know that the token EOS is currently trading in will be deprecated right?

so what's the barrier for btc? we know it'll happen but what's the cause for it to skyrocket?

Any LTC predictions?

I'll suck your dick if this is true user

TRX $10 dubs confirm

ARK $60