So Veeky Forums I was going to share an ICO I invested in from which the tokens are still locked for a few days...

So Veeky Forums I was going to share an ICO I invested in from which the tokens are still locked for a few days, the hardcap was a minor 1.8million and already actually is planning to get used by several LARGE institutions.

I was gonna share it, but then I remembered wait.. fuck I hate you all. You're all anoying idiots who keep saying

>Buy or stay poor
>Then don't invest retard I will be rich
>*Shills at ATH*

So instead I will do the same thing as that SkyCoin shill that made you get to a 100 comments before telling you the coin

Do it for me, give me a 100 comments and I will tell you this easy gainer, and if that doesn't happen I will still have the pleasure of getting a massive return.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
kuam.com/story/37354151/introducing-prodeum-combining-vegetables-fruit-with-ethereum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thats a start atleast

saged, eat a dick faggot op, guarantee you're shilling some hot garbage shitcoin that uses microsoft office and claims that means they have a partnership with MS.

I don't recall Microsoft being an institution...

lo and behold OP remains a faggot

Its actually a good use case for blockchain and the first of its kind. It will revolutionize the world, regardless of this Crypto economy. Its an easy 15x without any effort, I think it will litterly go 500x and thats just the beginning for this little gem.

Even Ian Shillina doesnt know about this one.

A rich faggot that is

which usecase?

SAGE

100 comments please

But does it have YC combinator backing? YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. WIll they push this coin down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts? They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream.

Fuck it, I'll bite. Even though I know an existing coin, hidden in plain sight, that will outperform this ICO.

It legitimately makes me wonder though: if you could turn $10K into $1M from this ICO, why the fuck would you tell us for? I'm guessing you've already accumulated your stack and want to dump your bags when the time is right. You want to claim superiority and say "I'm the user who shilled you X, buy Y for an easy 100x."

Nobody on this site is nice and everybody has their own agenda. I have no doubt you'll get your 100 replies, because this board is full of greedy retards. The unfortunate truth is, that includes both you and I.

This is the most ambitious crypto project I've ever seen, nothing can compare in that regard.

I'm going to try and educate you plebs about it. The infrastructure is made of 4 main things:

1. SKYCOIN: A coin that is technically superior to any alt there is. Transactions with zero fees that take approximately two seconds, unlimited transaction rate, no need for miners and block rewards, low power usage, ALL of the bitcoin's technical vulnerabilities fixed, a consensus mechanism superior to anything that exists, resistant to all conceivable threats (government censorship, community infighting, cyber/nuclear/conventional warfare, etc).

- Once coinjoin is implemented and the network is running over skywire, it will have a higher level of privacy than any other coin (more anonymous than zcash/monero and without the overhead). Wannabe drug lords should switch from monero/dash to skycoin after the CXO browser and skywire are available, because all of the ecosystem components are integrated with each other. You could have a decentralized silkroad on skywire and pay seamlessly with the same coin you use to pay for your utilities.

- Numerous peer reviewed whitepapers.

- Skycoin is being developed by legit engineering geniuses, for years (predating Bitcoin’s boom).

- Holding Skycoins generates income in the form of Coin Hours (like NEO’s GAS). There will be a marketplace where Coin Hours are traded and Coin Hours will be used for services within the Skycoin ecosystem.

No I actually never say ''im this user''

And actually no I don't have that big of a stack, I really should have purchased more but I was already quite late. I'm chaotic and forgetfull, I also only put 200$ into UTN when I wanted to put down $4k again because I'm chaotic and forgetfull.

I will buy more of this though, I also have a larger amount of BTC now (I recently crossed 1 BTC milestone having started with 0.04 in August)

This coin is kinda my all or nothing now. I'm pretty sure I will get it all though.

2. SKYWIRE: A decentralized ISP where you earn coins for forwarding traffic/bandwidth (like Tor but faster, not backdoored by NSA and you are getting paid to run a node), that will give everyone nearly free internet access and will get a lot of users and actually be useful. Different networking protocol than TCP/IP, designed to be immune from literally all currently known network based attacks.

- Uses public keys instead of IP addresses, with all of the traffic encrypted by default, making man in the middle attacks impossible.
- Nodes forwarding the traffic can only see the previous and next hop, not origin or destination, making it extremely private.
- Latency is superior to TCP/IP because ISPs use hot potato routing, while Skywire doesnt.
- Speed is superior because bandwidth aggregation is possible, making it possible to share the unused bandwidth of your neighbours.
- Immune to ISP control tactics, such as throttling, censorship, outages, etc.
- Designed to be ran on skycoin's own open source hardware infrastructure.
- Works as an overlay over the current internet as of now, but will be completely independant as soon as the network backhaul is in place.
- Incentivized for the first 14 years, you get paid for running a node and transferring packets for the network.

3. SKYLEDGER: A platform that’s their version of Ethereum’s ERC20, but with Ethereum's technical limitations fixed. Every coin is given their own blockchain and the platform runs on top of the skywire infrastructure. Coins have already started doing ICOs on skyledger (Solarbankers.com, SPACO, etc). About 30 coins lined up so far. There’s a programming language (CX) and it’s not limited to just "smart contracts". Developers of each chain can hardcode whatever they want to do. For example full video games could be embedded on the blockchain, if anyone would want that.

Ethereum is using javascript for front-end. Skycoin is using CX and CX is completely memory sandboxed and uses affordances to box applications and APIs in, so stuff like the parity hack can never happen in skycoin. Skycoin is using affordances and a genode style resource/permission system. So there's an easy way to write security policies - like "the frontend should not be able to access my coins unless something gave it permission to do so". Where as ethereum cannot enforce constraints like this, so they are just duck taping over the problems and hoping they go away.

Skycoin is designed to make these problems impossible through good architecture.

4. Then there’s the massive ecosystem of stuff being built on top of the previous three things. Like the sky-messenger, the file sharing/dropbox functionality, distributed social media (sort of like Steemit but running on skycoin’s infrastructure and platform), DEX and OTC markets for the whole skyledger family. There’s about 15 development teams working on different projects within skycoin’s ecosystem. And unlike shitty erc20 tokens promising similar things, most of this stuff is already being developed, you can check the github to see the progress.

This is a twice-in-a-lifetime opportunity (The first opportunity was with Bitcoin's price rise). You need to hold these coins for a year or two, and not be greedy with day-trading. That is the most ultimate lesson I can ever teach you.

Basically if you choose ignore all of this, you're retarded.

Problem with SkyCoin is its distribution methods. (invested

why not buy more when it hits exchanges?

Was this your first ICO?

I will
and yes I have my motivations for shilling it, that is if we get to a 100 comments

No, can't count which ICO it is.

SHIT THE FUCK UP FUCKING SAGE YOU CUNT. STOP ABD DONR SAY ANOTHER FUCKIG WORD ABOUT THIS COIN.

Oh btw, in addition to shilling this coin I will make an additional thread in the future (this time i'm doing it right) about an ICO in ICO phase that will also make you good gains, likely not as good as (....) but still very good and has one of the most respected advisary's in Blockchain technology advising them.

You won't know its from me though, as I won't say such things.

and what if i just spam like a turbo autist until we have 100 comms?

I won't count them

Oh JellyBean, my jellybean.

Hey user, do you like my ID color?

What kind of metrics are you using to rate an ICO before you get into it? I've been fucking around trading and getting nowhere but I need to grow my portfolio to get into my long term holds. Thinking the ICO route might help build the stack. Any advice besides DYOR?

Ok have another reply m8

Next 100x coin? This must be Cliff High pick, DigiPulse- Decentralised Digital Inheritance Service. Cliff High is very good at picking coins. Here are his previous picks: Veritaseum (800mln cap, 62x from ico) PPT populous (2bln cap!, 184x from ico). I think next coin that will join this moon club is DigiPulse. Why? Because when crypto go mainstream everybody will want to pass their funds to their kids when they die or have an accident. It is fully decentralized like ether delta and It will be used by everyone in crypto space, and right now it is at only 10 mln market cap. The beta of the product is coming in this month, and they are also getting new marketing team!

Sounds good. I'll put 1k in it when I get my money on the market

SKYCOIN 100x

I think it requires some sense of economics and what is actually usefull and needed.

The Coin I will drop when we reach a 100 comments has something that I been awaiting for a company to do for some time.

The other ICO stage coin I might mention in the future is something that is really needed with enterprises of small and medium range.

I don't know everything and I miss out on some really good ones, but what I do know has gotten me pretty far, or its just the massive bullmarket.. but in this bear month I have made more money than I have made my entire crypto investing life, so I might be doing something right.

Nah its going 500x and thats just a start, it wouldn't even put it on a billion marketcap, atleast 100M will happen within a month orso and I think atleast 800M before new year.

thats Jupiter symbol

Are we there yet?

no

shilling your own bags op?

GO FUCK YOURSELF

I was always nice op

Skycoin is $30 and is only on Cryptopia

Why in the world would it go any higher than it has? Looks like an overpriced shitcoin. It's higher than fucking XRB

+1 comment

daytrading or iron hands?

$208.626.472 USD market cap
are you dumb?

nigger

He's going to post it. Shut it down

Iron hands but I will sell of 50% once I hit my special boner target since I wanna do other things than staring at my laptop all day and talk to Veeky Forums

Op is a faggot

Maybe, but I will be a rich faggot

YO

posting kike bullshit

Faggots are in average more wealthy than non faggots *flies away*

51th reply
I won't count this though as its just an annoucement so essentially we're at 50

Join discord gg/XNYjDTQ for 1000% PnD

Yes I think its because they're 2 men working.. and men earn more also they have more creativity and can connect better to both sexes whereas man lack business connection to woman.

Why keep it secret? The more ppl know the higher it goes.

They also tend to get aids and die quicker thus not even enjoying their wealth to the extent of non faggots

fuck it I'll post pump links to bump too

discord gg/QTbazyH

shit image

It's HST

saved it for later to find out which one was the frog

vechain is a scam tho

Well it isn't on an exchange, its still locked up for a few more days. So.... and I'm planning to buy more, but I want to give Veeky Forums a chance by jumping trough hoops I set. Also my contact with people is very minimal and Veeky Forums is actually kind of alright in this thread, I desire contact even if its just a few sentences of brief information.

Ill bite , another post for we are all greedy.

it is WABI.... another shit coin

Interested to hear your suggestion OP.

I'll be watching this closely.

This has got to be one of my favorite images

just want to know so i can DYOR it

Hmm

Something to talk about

is it the shadowfork ico?

kuam.com/story/37354151/introducing-prodeum-combining-vegetables-fruit-with-ethereum

dafuq is that? No it isn't

where is LINK?

I actually enjoy girls with small to no tits.. idk why... big tits over C cup disgust me

No Milkies for you

sharing this because i want it to be used

More for me

nigger

Oh I'm mistaken sorry guys, what a letdown

Nah joking but instead of 1.8m which was the hardcap I see they only raised 64% of that putting it a 1.15M marketcap. Thats significant cause its gonna go 500MM+ (bigger multiplier)

so, which coin is it user?

90th poost this is
t. yoda

OP won't deliver guys

yes he will

marx is best pllus one comment

k

op is gay