Does the future look bright for bch...

Does the future look bright for bch? Currently holding a 40 bch bag and my head hurts and what exactly did Vinny mean by this? cnbc.com/2018/01/25/vinny-lingham-thinks-bitcoin-cash-will-outpace-bitcoin-in-the-future.html

vinny lingham is a retard who doesn't understand that proper scaling will take time. a lazy system like bch has no real future.

might as well be BITCONNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

my hands are getting weak

Calvin Ayre threw his resources behind BCH. That’s big and often overlooked.

PUT IT ALL IN XTRABYTES.

If the lightning network is succesful it's fucked.

If it fails then BTC might have a shot.

fuck seeing xby makes me sick. i had a million of these back in april then sold cause of all the fud behind that retard dev in puerto rico or whatever it was

Wtf his last name is penis

I'm tryna work my way into the 21 BCH club before they implement colored coins, OPcodes, VISA level scaling, RingCT/zksnark and all the other moon worthy stuff that's absolutely going to obsolete everything else on the market.

Currently only have about 7, so I need a solid x3 soon.

If bitcoin goes up, bitcoin cash will too.

If lighting fails miserably to get any adoption, then Bcash will take over and become "the real bitcoin"

Where is the risk in holding Bcash?

still cheap as fuck. buy now and you will still be rich as shit

its the opportunity cost in holding it. ive missed the last bull run cause i was so confident that bch would moon again. but it didnt and seeing all those shitcoins go 20x in a week and more made me suicidal senpai

I can hold it for you if it bothers you that much.

LN is a year away, this is from the mouth of the devs itself.

so in 2018, BCH will grow

Lightning is never going to be competitive against on chain scaling. the only argument they have against on chain scaling is decentralization which isn't even true as non mining nodes do nothing

If you had 10000000 non mining nodes and 1 mining node the one mining node would have complete control of the code.

It may be fucked once enough exchanges and wallets start offering segwit compatibility.

I think bitcoin wont ever die. Even if LN fails they will just up the blocksize just to kill BCH. So ether way BCH is fucked.

how does BCash solve the scaling issue? The reality is, hit doesn't. BCH is a meme.

but they can't reverse segwit, segwit destroys the immutability of the blockchain