Crypto Fund Manager from Switzerlalnd from a couple of days ago

Crypto Fund Manager from Switzerlalnd from a couple of days ago.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SV0KXBxSoio
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

proof you swiss, show use your card

Next bullrun when!?

Fucking kill yourself op, you're a scum bag.

My question is; when are you going to drink bleach!?

Vo wo bisch den?

give us your fave pick for the next year and why

Where do you live?
Switzerland would be my ideal place of residence if it wasn't for the fact that there's no coastline.

>non Americans post on Veeky Forums

This place truly is aids

What % of your portfolio is in BTC rn

how much do you have?

Not a nigger so, never.

Sooner than you think. Once Asia stops fucking around with the fake new years.

Nice try cia.

Son of an AMBROSUS butch I should have listened to you

Hey brah, what do you think of the coins below?

- Higher Performance Blockchain
- NuCypher
- Cube
- Horizon State
- Neurogress
- Insights Network

Thinking of putting 10k down on these faggets.

Sincerely,

Fagget

What are you 100% invested in and why is it LINK?

How much chocolate and dairy products do you consume per day?

>i cannot give proof

fuck you CIA NIGGER stop larping swiss

what happens at the end of Bad Boys 2?

What low price coin on binance do you think has the most potential in February. Poorfag here. thank you op

you had said QSP is boring still a good hold?

you said icx wtc and amb for q1
what do you think for q2?

>cuck bait

Nice try

I have a private plane that flies me home when I'm off. Centi milion.

A bit over 50%. Btc will hit 50k at least, mabe 100k.

Really near Zug. But not there. Fund is there.

Walton Coin if they have a profitable mining scheme, chinks and koreans will fomo it hard. You are already late tho to WTC.
There are a few interesting ICO's you could get in.
Same thing with Skycoin.

If this really you, AMB so far is a great pick. Thanks friendo. I even see Plebbit is about to FOMO hard.

You're not a fund manager, you work for Ambrosus, right? Come clean, user. Stop shilling ERC-20 tokens.

CRYPTO20 and similar “fund” tokens. What’s the prediction?

Nice find. I almost listened to this cuck bait.

Literally listening to this when >> your post

prove it faggot. At least timestamp a pic at the very least proving you are in switzerland.

CRYPTO20 and similar “fund” tokens. What’s the prediction?

Why is this shit pumping right now?

huere zürcher

Because it's awesome. Just research the team and then come back.

You should and you still can get in.

- Horizon State
- Neurogress
All in.

Not link. It's good and it'll moon, but we're not in.

0%.

Dunno. Sounds like a nigger film. So probably an explosion followed by to black dudes walking away as if they were badass and some nigger rap song.

We'll see when we get closer.

buy zer

7m cap you could pump it to 50

NUCLEUS VISION

It’s an incredibly undervalued supply chain coin. OP is either a faggot larper AMB bagholder or works for AMB, has connections with them. Fuck him my VEN bags are too heavy can’t dump into AMB as I cry and watch it moon

Nope. We really are a fund.
We also map all the shit people say in reddit, biz, telegram crypto related and see what are the buzz coins that people want to buy.
People are but hurt with ven.

Yeah pal I've already done that, my question is why is it pumping this very moment not why is going to be a great long term hold.

What does this mean, it’s done mooning?

;)

Yep.

Personally. With the fund we could pump it higher.

Yep. All in.

Ven will moon again, but people still don't know about AMB. People are dumping because they are agraid of WTC. WTC is the VEn killer, but AMB is the final boss.

I mean I like the coin it's on my buy list, I'm just curious what kicked it off tonight there's no news but it's been shill ed like crazy on reddit.

Just move in AMB. It's just like with XRP and XLM and BTC and LTC before Christmas. The big dog mooned and then the children.

Lol at AMB, look below brahs.

youtube.com/watch?v=SV0KXBxSoio

Different reasons, main reason is very low MC, holders don't want to sell and people want in.

It means it'll moon again, but profits are in other coins at the moment.

what is your favorite coin to moon next, and why is it AIX?

This Ambrosus sounds very gay

What about MOD instead of AMB
Because swiss

How about dragonchain?

How much chainlink are you holding? Price prediction in 2018 q1, q2, q3, eoy?

Lamden TAU
BANKEX
Give it to me straight, doc.

I have that coin too. Fug me. It went down 50 percent since I bought. It's no big deal since I put in 1.5 ETH but still. Seems interesting though, so I'll hold until it moons in like six months if this market is still in the green.

OK.

Biggest loss / worst trade you can remember off the top of your head?

tomorrow at 3pm est is the word on the street

it's under 900 gwei

i just got more

Opinion on Nuls?

I'm thinking it's going to make a Qtum-like explosion, but the team looks so young.

AXP?

QASH?

Putting a lot of my eggs in this basket.

>WTC is Ven's killer
This larping faggot again.
You retarded newfags would literally believe anything. Kek

Thoughts on Request Network?
>im all in for at least a year

VEN is strictly rated high because of China connections, AMB has the actual tech and team. VEN is a Chinese knockoff.

Mod is good and we expect a moon as well. But they lack the selling side so it's not gonna moon soon. For a moon you need people to buy it and people just don't know about it and are uninterested.

Good coin. You can wait for the moon someday.

0. Not because it's bad. It's okay, and it'll do good.

We were about to put 500 btc in verge when it was around 70's a few weeks before the moon. We decided otherwise because of the retarded community. Oh well.

We don't really lose. Yet.

Bankex. But crypto doesn't like it.

Nuls is goodie.

But AMB has very niche application, whereas VEN targets for mass adoption. Incomparable imo

This could be coordinated VEN FUD. I do not listen Swiss cuck

but amb is non existent to normalfags and late to the supply tracking party. How can AMB compete with wtc or ven this late into the game?

>AMB formed in 2017
>VEN formed in 2015
>Calls Ven a chinese knockoff
Baiting faggot

Can you please give an opinion on OriginTrail?

On chainlink, why is it only okay? What're your thoughts on the utility?

Qash will moon someday. We also have some.

Roger Ver is joining. It means it'll pump and dump. Don't put more than 10 btc in there or you might get drilled.

It's what's happening.
I don't understand why idiots get attached to coins. You make a good profit, you sell at a high, you go for something else.

>CEO of AMB is named ANGEL VERSETTI

All fucking in

Why don't you have a real job?

any inside info on the liquid platform? i.e., partnerships, performance thus far etc.

I have 1k 0x and 2200$ at the moment. How would you allocate 2200$ between these coins :
>AMB
>RLX
>OMG
>BAT

I can't find a decent solution desu, was thinking 30% first 3 and 10% BAT. Don't know what to drop since everything appears good for February.

XD und du bisch?

I thought about doing this but I don't know enough about machine learning or AI to know how to implement it, and I'm too tired after work to self-study.

Never said VEN is bad. I just stated that it is not its time to rise. Its a fact. It'll rise again, but at this moment, it's not vens turn to moon.

Are you a link dev?
It needs more marketing targeted at normies. We can buy it, but we need to make money out of the people who will buy the top. At this moment, normies don't talk about it much. When they start buzzing it, yes, it'll moon. x2-3

Worthless thread OP.

You have not proved your credibility or shared any insights.

Fucking delete this waste of bandwidth.

Meant RLC instead of RLX.

views on NGR?

Thoughts on NapoleonX?

Any ICO recommendations for this month?

What's happening tomorrow at 3? been stuck with a few bags that are bleeding badly

>tfw you all are taking advice from a person who probably knows as much as you

Whats a real job? A slave job?

Only 2k?
I would go all in one coin. You can also put everything in NXT and sell before the airdrop. You'll make x3 easy.

Get a team and do it. You can do really profitable things with this.

so even with more partnership announcements and the rebranding in feb you dont think ven will moon again until later?

I don't know how to get a team though. My graduate training was in physics, it seems like some kind of sentiment analysis and team analysis (so throw out teams with a black on them obv) would be an easy way to find moons but again, I don't really know how to do it.

whats your opinion on Achain and IoT

Ask and you might recieve.

Shoppin. It's still pre-ico.

The team has been trying to make it moon hard. They want to reach 100k btc. Market is resistent to them. You can go to funfair for similar potential but more probability of moon.

Audiocoin
carVertical

Both good.
WanChain will be the 2018 coin.

A lot of things happening in February. A biggie is a bitcoin moon. You know what happens when btc gets an erection.

Just assemble one. Go and talk to people and get things moving. Come back to biz when you're close to a bilion and driving your own plane.
THe funny thing is that most people are closer to becoming milionares than they think.

Are you basically doing sentiment analysis + some predictive model based on price history?

I've been scraping data from here and reddit for about a month and thinking about coding something similar.

How well does it work for shitcoins and/or ICOs? Looks like it'd be possible to get a decent prediction for high-volume coins but others I doubt I'd get anything significant...

How would you invest 5k usd right now? Thanks

Thanks!

Audiocoin is a nono. There is a huge music industy coin that will be live mid 2018. Game changer.

carVertical: These guys came to us for the pre-sale. We didin't get in because the concept is so fucking boring.

will siacoin ever return to its glory days?

how big is amb mcap potential. Be real with us

You said potential of HPB mooning is medium-low.
Whats your thought process?

It has "partnerships" with NEO and Union Pay + low marketcap.

Same thing with INT (IBM, Huawei, Microsoft, low mc)

HSR hitting 3k sats soon?

before you said 3 altcoins were main holds for q1
now you're saying btc is gonna moon in feb and wreck alts
how can both be true?

shoppin?

>Just assemble one. Go and talk to people and get things moving. Come back to biz when you're close to a bilion and driving your own plane.
>THe funny thing is that most people are closer to becoming milionares than they think.
Please tell me that 7 BTC worth of crypto is enough.
Top holdings:
ETH - 37
AMB - 11,000
ZRX- 6,000
Then minor positions in ICX,KMD and STRAT, IOST.

How risky is FLASH and PASCALCOIN ?

I want to cowboy it with 50% of everything in each

You need to find the source of the sentiment. You have to trace it back to the main cluster groups. Once you have the source, whenever ethey say something, you can check if it's sticking or not and how it's spreading. The source is vital.
However, it must be a hybrid approach.You can't only trust what the mapping is telling you. Check what Palantir do with terrorists.