I just converted my bitcoins over to fiat about a week ago and I have $75K in my bank account. Ask me anything

I just converted my bitcoins over to fiat about a week ago and I have $75K in my bank account. Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lGCo_P0vtzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's that bitch's name?

how many hookers have you gotten so far?

Are you afraid tax kikes are gonna hunt you down and make an example of you for attempting to claim even a glimpse of financial independence from the system

PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE GOY!!!!

JAMAL AND DEQUAN NEED THE NEW AIR JORDANS!!!!

>hookers
I'm a 28 year old neet who lives with his parents. Never had a GF or talked to a girl before

>Are you afraid tax kikes are gonna hunt you down
Nope, not scared. Nobody noticed me before and I doubt they will now

How much are you holding for taxes?

How does it feel to be poor?

have you filed your taxes for it yet?

I haven't done my taxes yet. I had a really bad mental breakdown a few years back at my old job and I've been on unemployment ever since. I file the stipend they give me. My cousin who owns a bar is telling me not to report the bitcoin earnings, and I'm probably gonna follow his advice.

wait so you actually think almost 100k just appearing in your account and they didnt send your info straight to the irs? LMAO

yea OP you might want to report it. it's not like 5-10k that you could possibly avoid, any deposits 10k+ your bank will report to the IRS

I'm not reporting it

why do people like asian girls they are fucking weird and disconnected silent and deranged

>they are fucking weird and disconnected silent and deranged
just how I like em

Have fun in prison.

Lol that's why you don't move it in all at once. Fuck the government.

This is not true, actually.

Cash transactions are reported - this means withdrawawls.

This was not a cash withdrawal and deposit, but money moving around account to account.

No suspicious activity here. Bank doesn't give a fuck.

>Now, the exchange, to not appear as AML, will report the crypto>fiat transactions.

>This is why it's key to register on all the exchanges as a non-american.

>Easy to do if you can travel and pick up new documentation.

>Valid work permits are also identity papers.

>Also ID's you can get from fixers and dodgy places.

>Can do fiat>crypto, pay no taxes. :) Routinely for customers on localbtc.

if u didn't pay ur taxes then have fun getting butt fucked by Jamal lol

Do I need to report all the shitcoin exchanges or will just Coinbase do? I only deposited/withdrew fiat through it after all.

spotted the poorfag

Jamal works for me now

How did you cash out?
What exchange?
All at once or small increments?
Did they ask questions?
What country are you from?

this. they always look dead-eyed and sociopathic (and most often are - see korea). also they look like dudes

the eyes are the best part you fucking normie.

whoa 75k, that should last a whole 2 years

thats exactly why i like them

if you're a burger, RIP

How are you planning to cope with Bitcoin being $100k?

so when crypto mcap is 5 tril in 2-3 years and you coulda been a millionaire, are you gonna regret? or you happy with what you got regardless?

>How did you cash out?
I used localbitcoins and I'm from USA. I traded with several different sellers and played the waiting game. The money just dropped like a brick. I still have 12 bitcoins left to have fun with and I'm gonna do what I please.

Oh and if you're trying to figure out what the secret to my success was don't bother. It was all luck. I had nothing and poured my heart and soul into this because it's all I ever had, I held on tight and cashed out. I feel good.

>so when crypto mcap is 5 tril in 2-3 years and you coulda been a millionaire, are you gonna regret?
No not at all. I can use this money to turn my life around and purseu hobbies, like getting in shape.

Thanks m8. I'm starting to make decent gains and looking for issues others have had.
>It was all luck
It sure seems like it. This market is nuts.

>I traded with several different sellers
*buyers

My hands are trembling from how excited I am

that 75k is nothing it will burn faster than you can imagine

How easy is it to use local bitcoins? I've considered it when I was based in the Middle East and couldn't create a kikebase account.

I just want to make my first £100K then I'm content.

How's that?

>How easy is it to use local bitcoins?
It's relatively easy, except the wait is excruciating and some of the users aren't too good at English. You need to stay in contact with them and read, read, read and talk, talk, talk.

There are a variety of options you can use, but do not take this as financial advice. If you go in, be fully aware that things can go wrong. That's life

I forget her name but here's a different video
youtube.com/watch?v=lGCo_P0vtzA

DAMN

台灣有很多比較好看的奴限

your bank reports you when you have such large sums appear randomly. usually.

You gunna kill yourself when BTC hits 100k?

Life has just begun my friend

He still has 12 BTC, brainlet. He only cashed out like 6 BTC

OP here, what would you do if you were in my shoes? 75k is a lot of money, and that's more than most have seen at once.

Asking out of sheer curiosity

Go to strip clubs, buy a new computer, buy a truck and start a delivery company.

travel

travel for a month with 5-10k

use the rest to make more

Not much I think. Almost 30k eurobucks in debt but my country (the Netherlands) provides student loans at ridiculously low rates (atm it's 0%) and you have like 30 years to pay them off. Paying off that loan would actually lose me money now that I think of it. I would probably put like 50k of that 75k in some fund and put the rest in the bank. I would spend about 3k on some clothes and stuff for in my room. Maybe get a driver's license and a cheap car. Perhaps be a little less pressed about getting my degree. Especially with 12 BTC leftover.

If I were to give in to my urges I would definitely buy a Porsche Cayman but I'm not going to spend ~25k on a used car while only having 75k.

what made you decide to cash out?

$55k in a down payment for a starter home
$14K in gold
$5K for moving/furnishing your new home
$800 for bills/moving expenses
$200 for the nicest dinner in the shithole city you live in.

>what made you decide to cash out?
More and more people are figuring out about bitcoin everyday and I felt it was time to act before everyone starts using it, the userbase becomes bloated, and it resembles the economy. Normies ruin everything, it's been proven tine and time again

It was time to act. Now that I've succeeded I can either play it safe or burn out everything like someone who just won the lottery and end up in a mixture of feces and coke.