Tf when u ctrl-f Veeky Forums archives for your coin and it doesnt pop up

guaranteed 69x by april 20th

i will release it if i laugh at sometthing you say that is racist against my race my race is mexican go go

please just juan hint

it starts with the same starting letter as 'raping brutally'

That was pretty good

i work in construction, have worked with a mexican occasionally. always have a great attitude, listen well to directions, and usually out-work me

>wanting paco's weekly pick
no thx

topkek

I'M HERE TO SEE PACO

Mexicans are like octopi, they breed by the hundreds and can slip through any boarder no matter how secure

>boarder
I wish there was a "boarder" to keep people like you out...

PAHCO?!

Wait, this isnt an Etheremon thread?

>that feel when your coin is only on etherdelta and not even listed on coinmarketcap and is going to 1000x

..which fucking one??

refereum?

Carlos vela > alexis sanchez

Javier hernandez > wayne rooney

0 laughs from me so far keep out of my thread fucking niggers

k pedo guey vato

i may be mexican but i dont speak your horse shit

no mames guey

Why is there a filthy taco posting a pic of NAdota god

ey porque no nos contaste sus secretos amigo

digame en espanol

What do you call a Mexican that has a brain ? An a you , you cal him an illegal immigrant HaAhah

Why do Mexicans always cross the border in twos? – Because the sign says No Tres passing.

ey que pedo pinches brainlets saquen los pink wojaks a la verga mijo raza taco
fucking rasistas putos your mom is my wife
saquen los pump and dumps de telegram raza
putos pajeets die

Ponela en español y qe se.jodan los autistas estos. Tira una frase y usamos la primer letra de cada palabra para saber cuál es. Saludos dsd argentins

ME COJI A TU MAMA PUTO

Fpbp

OP is right about the Veeky Forums archive. The archive shows threads posted in the last 72 hours. If it hasn't been posted and you like the coin and feel it is strong, buy it---that means people are accumulating.