Is this the real deal? It seems like it could be a scam. I don't want to get burned

Is this the real deal? It seems like it could be a scam. I don't want to get burned.

And now the shills will come in and tell us it isn't a scam.

High risk high reward, the devs have given no reason not to trust with constant updates and community interaction. Everything's been on time so far, price will explode with q half decent exchange and a working product

Was Confido like that though?

I like the project personally. If it works, it will be huge. I know if they fail, I will lose money, but personally, I'm willing to roll the dice. Nothing is guaranteed in crypto.

No one knows, buy at your own risk, the reward is big
Not even close

This coin is scma coin befware really bad stuff coming out on ths

I head the develops have been steal lots of thing actually is public record search in the county office to find hey have been steal from people's own hands and the food from their backs

Really wouldn't trust thes develops with a ten foot Poole

>Poole
Who?

Its a scheme

How's that whole raping-women-on-busses going for you?

you're fun

Where are the devs active at? Telegram or discord or something?

Christ opher

Why buy this when Hawala.today (HAT) is in the process of getting licenses to handle fiat and this isn't?

Telegram, and because of Confido, they provided plenty of proof that they're real, including a video

Because their devs spend all day surfing followed by luau drinking and gorging.

Is there a difference between the two?

why the fuck can't they get this coin on any exchange other than ethercunt? I bought it on ED but we won't see true volume until its on a bigger exchange, or any exchange for that matter. I just don't what they're doing in their spare time, getting denied by exchanges?

A little which is why the devs stated they want to earn trust with the community over time. Again no reason to doubt at this point

>licenses

They've been talking to exchanges, but the exchanges don't want them unless they pay up.

and they don't want to pay with PFR as the dev tokens are locked and they're focused more on development at this point (which is good because the team has been on time so far and needs to keep it that way)