Everyone is talking about getting rich here, but right now, what are you even doing...

Everyone is talking about getting rich here, but right now, what are you even doing? Are you waiting for the next bullrun? Everything seems so boring right now. There's just no point in researching anything, since nothing is mooning anymore. You're all talking about how you're going to 'make it', but nothing is fucking happening. I've just been staying at next to 0 profit for weeks, and looking at CMC it must be the same for everyone else.

same my profile hasnt moved in a while this is shit. i like Veeky Forums when everything is mooning. when everything is stagnant its only the shills

are you really so impatient you can't even wait a month? holy shit dude crypto is the only investment you don't need to wait long on and you're complaining about waiting

Thats why were using this time to launch our own token faggot u coming ?

discord gg/JMsyNq

Yes I am, because in Nov/Dec it was actually interesting to look for the next moon mission. Now it's boring as fuck. Doesn't matter what I do right now, it just doesn't move.

Yeah after like the first week of january I had some good moons, but since then my profile has barely moved, things have just kind of shifted around. The only coins I've made money on is VEN and ICX.

babby's first bear market stfu

It's only a matter of time until the masses lose interest now. I am on the verge of doing something else, because this got boring so quickly.

fuck you faggot

That's a good thing actually. I'm not ready for the bubble to burst yet. If this bear market shakes off all the normies I can keep slowly multiplying my money before they crash the market.

At least it's not crashing. When it's crashing I tend to panic. With stagnant prices I can remain calm and not make impulse buy/sells

Moving into position for the next moon. Finding coins that mooned and are in accumulation right now. Next moon week should 5-10x my portfolio.

> dont have much money but
> been accumulating bits of ETH on dips, nothing but green there
> collecting "okay" dividends from Ethercraft daily, already made money back long ago though
> (span: 1 day) accumulating the legendary TRTL(Turtle), only had $75 worth but now that's ~$160 worth and more coins
> (span: 5 days) been trading BTO somewhat exclusively though I shouldn't give it all my attention. started with 0.43 ETH and now it's worth 1.29 ETH, and still trading only a few cents above my very first buy in
> do all this while playing vidya

am trying to make it user

you are literally retarded xlm is up 30% from few days ago
NEO VEN ICX NAS all had runs too past few days
ride the pumps in a bear market and lock in profits

>turn my brain off while I wait for my shitfolio to do something

how new are you both?

I'm trying to launch an agricultural business

business attempt nr 5. One day I will make it bros.

U need to stop quitting.
I used to be like u.
Then I had to stop quitting , it wasn't easy.
Now I've had the same business since 2014 riding the waves up the last couple years! U got to HODL.
Fun user. And soon I will also get into agriculture too . Out here in Cali growing dank ass cannabis! and making edibles & concentrates.

I love that normies cant trade in a bear market. No more 10x for you hundred dollar dreamers let us rich fags make a killing with only 10%

FUPA

Fupacoin.io

FUPA on WavesPlatform.com

get in now for 1000x gains

solid advice IMO

I wish you the best too!