"BTC is going to be shorted hard and dump when January CME contracts close!"

>"BTC is going to be shorted hard and dump when January CME contracts close!"
>"CME will go long after the January contracts close! Bullrun to $17k!"

Neither of the above. Will explain when thread hits 20 replies. Curious if anyone else knows what I am implying.

It's going to go sideways asswipe

these attention whore threads are getting ridiculous. Saged

kys faggot

bch=blackswan. Sorry to ruin your build up.

Close, but no cigar.

I swear roger ver if I hear about beecash one more time...

Futures will be called off indefinitely now that institutional finance has realized it's late to the party and the horse is already dead

So btc dead and we will replace it with mobius and stellar. Sounds good to me.

Once the contracts end the BTC price will freeze at that exact price until the last remaining Bitcoin block is mined. Idk how noobs don’t understand this

CHIKUN ARISE

OP here, pic related is based on statements by CME months ago. They want to "kill BTC's volatility". Examining CME's charts for weeks now, I can say that their plan is to make BTC move sideways with a slight, SLIGHT increase in its price as each months pass, like a 1-5% increase per month. Here's to hoping they really "kill BTC's volatility" and create an altcoin goldrush market.

So it will move sideway from now on?

cheers
i'll fucking drink to that
AMEN!
this is what a STORE OF VALUE! fucking means. not ching chong charlie PnDs with BTC. we don't need BTC to go austiscally high. i'll take a 1-5% gain every month or so. I just want to be able to trade ALTs without worrying about BTC's fucking volatility. so i'd concentrate more on the volatility of alts

Btc is goidng to 500k by next year or 5k in 2022. I wont hold any regardless because it has no use case with segwit, 1mb cap and lightning network

The only question that is worth answering is when will alts break their positive correlation with btc

literally the best possible timeline, hope you fags are right

posting to add to the replies

waiting OP

when there's adequate fiat pairing and BTC losses market dominance. till then BTC we're exposed to double volatility. sucks ass
also alts exhibit positive correlation when BTC goes down and negative correlation when BTC goes up

fucking sick of larps shills and OPs that dont deliver
prove me wrong or kys

One of the above is true. Will explain when post hits 18 replies

I agree its probably the trading pairs, btc is very rapidly lossing market cap % yet crypto market cap is still growing. I hope the death of btc happens without fucking up alts too much

Where’s the reply

>John McCafe will push your shit in
>Pull out
>Make you pay him to suck it off
>If you don't he'll tell everyone that you nowiper

20get

Definitely a desirable outcome. If we keep bitcoin where the fuck it is now we won’t get cucked every month.

If this is true, expect altcoins to run upwards for the rest of 2018. The only idea stopping this theory is what happens when ETH overtakes BTC and it gets its own futures market.

I posted ITT already you dinguses, look for my ID. If you can't find my ID in this thread, it makes me doubt your ability to DYOR an pick good coins.....oh wait this is Veeky Forums.

we all know all the money is going to move into bitconnect and bitcoin is gonna slowly bleed out 1 percent a month DYOR

>dyor
good job outting yourself as a disgusting third world shitter

What. Not doing your own research is how you buy something "Just because Veeky Forums said to buy it" and lose all your money. Never buy anything without DYOR.

Thanks for the insight, so what could we expect say as early as this weekend for Alts and btc?

ALL ALTCOINS ARE BLEEDING OUT RIGHT NOW? WHY? THERES ONLY A FEW GREEN MAKE IT STOP

Shut up faggot. you say DYOR specifically so you can shill your coin whilst saying that exact sentence. you arent fooling anyone Raj

>it's not going up
>it's not going down
>it's not going sideways either
>actually it's going sideways haha

>roastie detected
Only a female could be this warped