Why do you fags never shill good coins, Swiss Hedge Fund guy shilled AMB and it mini mooned

You brainlets do realize that Veeky Forums is a drop in an ocean and insignificant in the grand scheme and we would make more money working together than trying to compete against each other yes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr2gqP42lN4&
blog.ambrosus.com/dr-roger-wattenhofer-joins-ambrosus-as-solutions-architect-666ec2c0b414
blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-engineering-progress-report-22-january-2018-6a735ac17aec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Next up according to based awesome Swiss guy is PRL and SKY. We can we for once in our lives be smart money.

Sold all my VEN (Was a venlet) and bought into this, might see better returns.. I hope. Fuck I hope hedge guy is right.

Cause there's a ton of jews on here. And greedy chinks

He was already right so far you depressed brainlet. I bought AMB at .80 and it's 1.10 and it's being shilled on Plebbit. Once it get shilled on Plebbit it's just a matter of time.

I would advise not buying in now. He said that there will be news for AMB in a week in his post. If it turns out to be true then I guess we will know for sure.

It's already mini mooned brainlet and it's on Plebbit.

I'm split even now after selling off eng and rebalancing my ven with amb. Kind of curious if a lot of ven people are jumping ship

Dont be so quick to take some possible larpers word on fucking Veeky Forums as truth. For all you know he could be just pumping AMB right now just to dump it on your ass brainlet. Just wait a week to see if his claims about big amb news are true or not.

It's LTC to BTC. XLM to XRP.

It's the smaller better brother that moons after big bros does. Plus more room to grow.

VEN is just a chink coin. If it's wasn't Chink based it would be smoked by the competition.

I jumped, kept 25% of my VEN and kept my ICX

It's not just the Swiss guy, who by the way even if LARP is 1000 times more knowledgeable than 99 percent of the people on this board, Plebbit is also starting to go nuts and once Plebbit sinks it's teeth that's when it moons.

Just have a good feeling about it. I got xrb, icx, tron, and VEN for cheap right before moons because of posts like his

Can I get a link to the original post?

I just dumped 50% of my VEN into AMB 30 minutes ago

I can see that, guess I appreciated what VEN brought to the table too. Unfortunately in a tricky spot to hold now given AMB's good run today versus VEN

He had good answers for everything, wasnt just pajeet shilling. Gem threads like that are few and far between.

It's marketcap. Another thing Swiss guy got right. Once it reaches a certain market stop bothering with it. It doesn't matter how good because it doesn't have the space right now to grow. See ADA for prime example.

Yeah I added to my trading icx and ven back and forth this week, but VEN has been steadily bleeding since the 24th. AMB feels like a moon mission though, and we got the cue early

I see, well for the curious

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr2gqP42lN4&

This video convinced me AMB's value. Gavin Wood is the cofounder of ETH and his organization is working jointly with AMB to have smooth development. Gavin's knowledge of ETH itself will serve as a good guide for an already talented team

Just glad that that guy shilled this coin. Every time people were talking about VEN or WTC, I was literally like why the fuck don't these places look at food. So many companies and consumers care about organic w/e or food that's from X country (e.g. coffee).

swiss bro is the real ticket to lambo land

Alright fellas. We need AMB memes. Chainlink is like the shittest coin in the world yet so many meme dedicated to it.
We got Trump elected, we can make ourselves rich. AMB memes. Like fucking Pepe holding Apples or some shit saying 'AMB'.

pls OP

>> Bought at 20 cents
this coin is an easy 10x from here.

^todays post

^yesterdays post

if swiss guy turns out to be right. Those threads where he called out other moons have to be hidden from the reddit faggots

u realize the majority of the people here are from reddit already

Thanks m8

Worthless ERC20 utility token. Its value is tied to a customer loyalty reward system.

The token is used by their platform only. There is no staking. It is purely speculative and there is no incentive to holding it beyond speculation.

>>

Link from yesterday - Link from today -

>>

No, they plan on moving away from the platform and creating their own at some point. Look at the AMA on reddit with their founder.

This is a good point. I researched AMB after the last swiss guys thread and theres no clear definition of how the token works, or what the point of having them does.

>Worthless ERC20 utility token. Its value is tied to a customer loyalty reward system.
>The token is used by their platform only. There is no staking. It is purely speculative and there is no incentive to holding it beyond speculation.
Who fucking cares? 80 percent of the market has tokens that people can't figure why they need them.

Liar.

Negative, they will be developing their own platform to serve as a business application for custom use by company. Amber is a tied service token meaning it is required for use when a product is scanned by the sensors (or used under different conditions)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I JUST FOMO'D IN

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Still no staking. Still a customer loyalty reward token. Sorry to make you realize you are holding garbage.

I don't think you're understanding what I've posted

Real brainlet here.

I understand fine, but its still not pos.

>Swiss Hedge Fund guy shilled AMB

Do you guys even look at the charts, that shits been on an upswing for the past day.

he shilled it before it went up
like 2 days ago

>Do you guys even look at the charts, that shits been on an upswing for the past day.
I bought for the other day's thread by the same guy and I bought at .80 according to Blockfolio. So no, he shilled when it was flat. He also said in the coming weeks but other people are seeing it too.

>Veeky Forums fomos in and buys an erc20 token that is designed to be an erc20 token forever, at ath
>gets upset when somebody points out there is no incentive to hold the token and participate in Ambrosus infrastructure

I fully expect a x5 before people figure it out and dump it.

I must have missed his other post, sometimes work gets in the way of my shitposting.

blog.ambrosus.com/dr-roger-wattenhofer-joins-ambrosus-as-solutions-architect-666ec2c0b414

Roger will be working on token functionality. Their latest update also shed some light on nodes (Vlad's blog post). While we don't know exact economics yet, they are definitely working on it and literature should be released soon. They know how important of question this is to answer because like you said -- Ambrosus token functionality won't be to 'speculate'. There will be true utility (their business model calls for it)

The AMB token will not be an erc-20 token for life. When Ambrosus network is released (their blockchain) it will become a native token and I imagine, logically, a conversion will happen. You can read more about it here:

blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-engineering-progress-report-22-january-2018-6a735ac17aec

The reason I am holding this token is the same reason I hold Ethereum (another 'speculative' asset). The trajectory. The idea behind it. The potential.

In 5-10 years Ambrosus is looking to become an IT backbone to cities - and right now are building a protocol ecosystem to revolutionize supply chains.. You're right it is ambitious but so is every big idea -- all we can do is follow the development/watch the team do what they do and make our own judgements. I'm holding because if they can work towards that goal and make progress (which to me I see they are) that's a multi-billion dollar idea (with a lot of billions in there). I could wait to buy in after they completely flesh out the details, but I worry I would have to pay a much much higher price. Besides, I participated in the TGE and already have a mindset of knowing patience/holding. Hope some of this helps.

Tl;dr - Exact token economics will be defined soon. And I don't think there will be burning - but possibly masternodes down the road. But once again, instead of me speculating on this, I'll wait for an official announcement.

I know what the actual next ven and wtc is. Logistics and enterprise blockchain. Staking. Extremely cheap and under the radar still. Node costs not announced yet. Hasnt mooned yet. Amazing team. Big partnerships alreeady.

Im not going to tell you retarded little faggots though. I will let you fight over this piece of shit.

It's a speculative asset just like almost every other coin at this point like I don't know fucking VEN.

We already know about shipchain faggot

Let him believe he's smart money.

I think we're with come to disagree is the economic value of holding the coin

POS is a fine concept, and I understand that holding provides an incentive and that tokens/coins with people that hold perform better

From my understanding, because they haven't even realeased the alpha version of the product itself that they are exploring the best possible economic implementation of the token itself

From what I remember reading they liked the idea of having a X requirement for how much a token would need to be owned to perform a sensory task (and using the blockchain) and that the rate would go up (I forgot on what basis) but wouldn't burn the token. This would be better because instead of paying dividends out to those that hold, there would be economic deflation pressure on the coin itself.

If a person wants fundamentals at this point of the game, he's in the wrong market.

Total nonsense. 100% of their development is occuring with ethereum network as the backbone of their platform.

You expect me to believe they are advertising this fact, but are going to start over and develop something new from scratch? I dont think so. The technical documentation is explicit about how the ambrosus platform interacts with the ethereum network to accomplish tasks.

Its not shipchain. Its out right now and has been developed for 5 years already.

Suppose you are right. Why does it matter? I'm not going to use the coin. I'm going to wait for it to go up and sell it.

Should I throw pearls before swine? I already loaded up. Maybe its time to start marketing.

....nah. enjoy your customer loyalty reward token.

Wait don't go. Please oh please tell us fucking arrogant nerd who cares about dumb fucking fundamentals at this point.

waiting on that telegram thing my dude, I'm a phD student MEch Engineering, username madmoneydosh heads up if you're planning a telegram or just send a message if you have any interest. I mostly trade on TA though rather than sentiment

i'm not a swine, and really appreciate you taking the time to help us, these idiots probably wont buy in anyways.

what market cap does it stop growing?

>Buying based on some LARPer who refuses to provide proof
>Shills his own bags, and they "mini moon" because gullible newfags buy in all at once

How far Veeky Forums has fallen.

The team looks good but thats about it. Token sounds fucking useless and I can't see it getting hyped anytime soon

I was thinking the same thing, but look at the team on AMB. It's legit as fuck.

I think we're finally somewhat early on something.