Finally done accumulating. Ive never felt this good in my life

Finally done accumulating. Ive never felt this good in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
medium.com/@CryptoTakeoff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish I bought more earlier

My goal is to get 20k before mooning, sitting on 17k atm

You swing trading?

Checked.

Isn't it just the most pleasant feeling in the whole universe? It's like a chess match where you've just cornered your opponent's king, you've got all the right pieces where they should be, you had been looking several moves ahead and making sacrifices just for this opportunity to present itself, just so you could "make it" in some abstract and cerebral way that only you could ever really comprehend, all of the videogames and all of the Veeky Forums posts over more than 10 years, all of the memes and all of the happenings, it's like they really all lead up to you figuring exactly what you need for the future and then securing it with intelligent crypto picks.

Cheers.

>Finally done accumulating

OP now has $236,50 worth of LINK. congrats faggot

What does it mean to be "done accumulating" OP?

>enjoy your single steak dinner after cashing out your entire stack in a few years.

I just hit 10k user. Im waiting for the next uptick and im going to try and get more by swing trading

>going all in on a useless ERC20 token, with the worst team I've ever seen, far away from releasing a product and with competition coming out.

Good luck OP.

Considering that I'll be able to afford a different lambo for each day of the month, only buying 4 is actually pretty humble.

youre not done yet

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

It's just... a constant calm... like... a sort of bliss, knowing that for once in your life you were right - really, really, disruptively right about something to the point that if somebody told you how right you were in this particular thing, you wouldn't have believed them a year ago. It's a zen-like state... a constant feeling of being in the zone.

Linkies, report in. Just upped my stack to 9k.

If you aren't accumulating, you're wrong

25K REPORTING IN FOR DUTY SIR. WHAT DOES MY FUTURE HOLD, SIR!

slowly selling for profit.

D E L U D E D
E
L
U
S T I N K Y
I
O
N
A
L I N K I E S

You will be a rich man by EOY, perhaps in just a few months

>Simon Shelton Barnes – best known for playing Tinky Winky in the BBC children’s TV show Teletubbies - has died.

>Barnes character was known for carrying the red bag

>There is an episode thats literally titled Tinky-Winky's Heavy Bag

All stinky linkies will die one by one
You can still live you faggots just drop the damn bags

Too soon junior the market is crashing right fucking now how dumb do you feel?

All in 2k linklet here.
Hoping that we crash right down to £0.10 before mainnet so I can hit 10k.

All the best to you chaps though, hats off to you for spotting a winner so early on in the game.

Timing the market is for the plebes user. If you're going to buy, don't wait and hope for better. Buy now knowing it will be higher later.

YESSSSS

KEEP

DUMPING

LETS GO BOYS

wew its nearing the price i bought the last dip
guess its time to liquidate some fiat again

It’s never enough. You will realise this tomorrow. You always need more...

LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT! LOOK AT HIM

so you bought in just before the crash, nice.

What's gonna moon harder link or req

stinky pieces of shit

I use gunbot XT and it does all the work for me. Here’s a link

www.satoshibox.com/ndbzgbdyukoqhnzyftyxgyxa

Link for sure

Ok few questions for fellow linkies:

1. How is that cup and handle doing?
2. Why do i feel that LINK will moon to above 2$ only when every other coin will also moon at the same rate? Everyone saying LINK will be double digits at eoy. Yes i think it can be, but every single other coin will also be there. ETH alone will be 10k by then. So what makes LINK special? Do you feel like LINK can moon alone, without following other coins?

Who here dumped link for Mobius? It's obviously the better coin. Partnerships getting confirmed. 18 devs. Test net coming soon.

fag

so whats the deal with mobius again? i thought they werent doing something different than chainlink and you could crtl f their whitepaper for 0 results with oracles.

Their whitepaper is a pdf fag. Ctrl+f doesn't show results for the letter a. Kek. Just read the damn thing

I'm not done until 40k

What the fuck you on mate?

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

He isn't wrong

Corporal reporting in. Thanks to the crypto correction we have a lot more time to accumulate LINK tokens. My first goal is to become a Seargant Major as fast as possible. From that point I acquire more slow and steady until I get promoted to First Lieutenant. Then it's going to be a comfy hold.

Wenn das Judentum sich etwa einbildet, einen internationalen Boykott zur Ausrottung der Blockchain herbeiführen zu können, so wird das Ergebnis nicht die Ausrottung der Blockchain, sondern die Ausrottung des Judentums in Europa sein.

all these stinky linkies and not a single one of you claiming a stack of 100k or above
really? you've been pretending this is a golden opportunity for the last 6 months and you don't even have 100k dollars in this shit?
i'm a march newcoiner and made absolutely retarded choices thorough the year, yet i'm sitting on 6 figures from a 4 figures initial investment
disgusting

> He thinks the dip is over
> Dump it harder

god i love this fucking coin and these memes, never have I felt so mother fucking comfy with crypto than with link. I am happily selling off other shit and my ETH reserve to buy link as it keeps dropping.

how the fuck did Veeky Forums even find this coin? can someone please post archive links related to the origins and assblaster especially?

>how the fuck did Veeky Forums even find this coin? can someone please post archive links related to the origins and assblaster especially?

bump for interest

Some anime spouting fag first drew attention to it idk

Chain Link is only relevant on Veeky Forums

nobody mentions it anywhere else lmao

this thing is going to die and you will be broke

Veeky Forums made many things more popular than they deserved to be, Minecraft for example. I wouldn't be surprised to see $10 link eoy

The longer it stays hidden the longer you buy cheap

You idiots need to realize that biz, and Veeky Forums as a whole operates as a computer, sifting information with thousands of minds on a daily basis. Take advantage of this

Poorfag, only 1k

that used to be true. Now it's little better than a telegram channel full of pajeets. This thread alone is proof enough.

LINK was discovered long before AB

Back then all the Veeky Forums was ecstatic about it and cumulatin while it was still an ED thing

But then we had our first schism, when SIBOS was on the way
Some ppl were claiming you should sell the news, priced in meme was born.
The others preferred holding. Yet certain ones expected LINK to skyrocket after SIBOS and bought more of it.

After that the calm of November came. The BTC forking and futures drama hit hard on us. Iron hands meme was born: these were the ones who hadn't sold the ATH.
Ex-linklets started a massive fud campaign, provoking the weak handed to sell. Toilet memes were at their prime.

After Devcon toilets faded away and Money Belly meme prevailed. Along with this CryptoTakeoff publications were giving us hope. But then he sold LINK and we lost interest in him.

More and more fud appeared in December. SF nail salon office, $32m of burgers, Binance running out of funds. It was a hard time to hold.

Then AB appeared. His predictions became popular only during this whole market collapse, cos he was predicting exactly that.
After NY mud and pedal optimistic meme appeared. Then LINK crashed once again and now we're here

Cryptotakeoff was a roastie. Shouldn't come as a surprise that she had weak hands.

you MANIAC

Just bleeeeeeed

>I wouldn't be surprised to see $10 link eoy

then your a fucking retard. the only people saying this are the cucks with less than 20k link.

the user that posted what the top wallets were doing everey evening?

may the gods bless us with short-term dips and long-term gains.

Really?
How did that emerge?

Ye, that one
medium.com/@CryptoTakeoff

If chainlink had any hope whatsoever of ever tapping into the derivatives market SWIFT employees and anyone connected to them would have already bought it up. Literally "bought it up."

Link won't be used by SWIFT. They're working with smartcontract.com, not with link.

What is insidertrading?

selling it because it's a dead coin, DYOR
Look into shadowfork, spooky shit

I seriously hope you don't think the fear of being accused of insider trading would be enough to shut down a project as big as you are expecting chainlink to turn into.

Hahahahahaha they're working with smart contract not link.
7/10 should be a good fud for normies

Companies can work with other companies without using each other's products.

Is this some kind of meta inverse reverse psychology fud? 10$ is an unreasonably conservative estimate

I-I mean Link is uhh.. a scam! I can't believe you all are.. falling for it?

>tfw I am rich even under most conservative estimates
>tfw my iron gauntlets will turn to diamonds before I sell

10$ till end of feb

Stop asking questions, this is Veeky Forums, just listen to the meme picks

I honestly believe it. But I don't think we will see any progress untill summer, so probably it will bleed for a while. Trading other coins will be more profitable meanwhile, but if someone miss the price singularity because swingtrading shitcoins they'll want to kill themselves. It's a tough decission to make

Sold this shit or mincoin, again.

Nice dubs magick bro

Nice summary, ty user

How much have you accumulated ?

I got 22k and still feel like a poorfag

the presale had a minimum buy in of $30,000 worth of eth at the time and the form went up to 5k eth. In the slack they confirmed you could send from multiple addresses but Rory at the time said they strongly discouraged it so they really didn't want pooling or what Veeky Forums did when they found a presale link. People in the know could very well have gotten in. For doing literally zero to spread word of the project it has always been in the top 100 (or nearly), so clearly someone other than Veeky Forums sees the value of it.

There's more to life than crypto. Just take a little break from everything Veeky Forums related.