You don't get it do you. This is a bear market. It's going to be dropping for the next two years. It's over, folks...

You don't get it do you. This is a bear market. It's going to be dropping for the next two years. It's over, folks. The partys done. If you didnt make it yet, youre not going to.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-australia-computing-quantum/australia-researchers-say-find-new-way-to-build-quantum-computers-idUSKCN1BH13X
newsroom.unsw.edu.au/news/science-tech/unsw-scientist-michelle-simmons-australian-year
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jokes on you ive already negotiated a contract from a kneepad producer. Im going to be making bank when all these normies loose their life savings

But what if i make it after those 2 years?

normies aren't even into crypto yet its gonna go up a lot user

If you can hodl that long, most won't though. Everyone thinks this is a free ride to lamboland.

In 2yrs

Translation: I sold the dip.

I'm still in high school. Literally nothing to lose.

well i can't really argue with that i guess

>party's done
>two years

I think you mean the party's accumulating.

This is going to be a tough year. All the normies i know who havent invested no longer want to. All the ones that invested want it to rise to cash out. Thank wall street for their stupid fucking futures. I mean obviously they knew it would fuck the market and give them a few more years to manipulate and come up with new strategies. (Create their own coins/blockchain)

I hope when they do quantum computing fucks them. Rumor has it quantum computing is about to become reality from within a few months to wide spread adoption in the next couple of years. Thank australian researchers for that..

>Thank australian researchers for that..
link?

plenty of companies can remain bullish so what's the problem?

idgaf if the NYSE is down 20% cause my gains are still 5000% bitch

Use google im not your assistant. But here you go reuters.com/article/us-australia-computing-quantum/australia-researchers-say-find-new-way-to-build-quantum-computers-idUSKCN1BH13X

newsroom.unsw.edu.au/news/science-tech/unsw-scientist-michelle-simmons-australian-year

I was present on a talk that stated they have found a cheap way to produce quantum computers. It is in private sector as this lady is at a university relying on government grants. Australian gov has put a shitload of money into I.T. to stop a brain drain.
Australias mainly focused on military contracts tho. They eant 40% of the market in AI

I know those australian researchers personally, and while they've made amazing strides this is completely bullshit. working quantum computers are definitely at least a decade away. absolutely minimum. t. materials chemistry post-doc

Hmmmmm let’s see some random faggot posting on an anonymous underwater Chinese checkers board or my nigga Clif High who’s predicted everything from 9/11 to trump to 10k BTC to triple digit ltc. Ima take him. This is just the beginning you pathetic pleb.

so if i hold xlm for 2+ years ill be good?

My uncle is a level 3 employee at Australian Research and he told me he gets his dick sucked by quantum computers daily

Alright champ. Organic chemistry major myself. You did computer science?

No, just sell it now cash out, come back in 2 weeks.

D-Wave already have a 2000 Qubit quantum computer