At what price point will Veeky Forums accept bitcoin crashing as a reality? 9k, 8k, 7k, 6k?

At what price point will Veeky Forums accept bitcoin crashing as a reality? 9k, 8k, 7k, 6k?

Other urls found in this thread:

diegorod.github.io/WillMcAfeeEatHisOwnDick/
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/still
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would have to get under 9k.

Don't tell the Bogdanoffs.

7,500 will be a good entry point if support holds, if not we're going to 2k

7k is actually dangerous.

8k is where it gets scary for me

100$

there are a lot of memers expecting 8k, so i guess it needs to go way below 8k.

my guess is 5k

If people are expecting 8k, it will be a game of chicken.

>yeah no, to 500. Wait no, to 100!. Sell now aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you stupid sheeple goys it's totally going to crash. Bubble! Ponzi!
Nice, just bought 100k.

I am hearing 5K to much going to 2K

The price where I bought in.

If you have not sold at 19k you are beyond help

$1300 is where I'd start making a loss on my investment, but that's not gonna happen, there is too much demand and too few bitcoins, with 80% already mined

It'll be a real crash if we get a new low.
That's it.

You just have to go on any social media platform to realize that we are going much lower. The absolute mindless ignorance and fanaticism on Twitter, Reddit (lmao this place actually managed to get worse for cypto), Facebook and the fucking retarded discord and telegram pump groups is an indication that the market's value is heavily based on weak investors. The decline is going to be painful. We're going to 1.5 to 2k BTC and spring/summer total market cap.

It won't happen fast. The fanaticism will last a few months and then people will get bored of being -5% each week and cash out until we've dipped to the bottom next summer/fall.

We'll begin growth again end of this year as real adoption begins to take root.

Look on coinmarketcap, volumes are falling across the board.

The crash hasn't even started. I'm sitting in $ till the bottom, wouldn't be surprised to see it fall below $5k at all, it wasn't that long ago that it smashed past 5k.

>We'll begin growth again end of this year as real adoption begins to take root.

what real adoption? not going to happen

Under 1000$ for more than a year

when real adoption happens, you're going to brag to the people who you wish were your friends that you saw it all coming in january of 2018. kys

I bought my BTC at 4k so I'm in no way... "crashing"

Yall niggas bought high

Delusion adjusts to new situations.
People will keep saying that it's just regular January dip in March when Bitcoin is at $300.

13k was already a crash for many of us

>already pulled my investment out
>still up 15x my initial investment
eh, I cant say it bothers me.

why isn't ~50% a crash

Just ran the math. Its actually 23 times.

Im okay.

50% pullbacks are pretty common after strong bull runs. Still, the overall sentiment is what makes this more like a crash imo.

>bragging about crypto ever
you're retarded, if anybody asks you about crypto ever, you answer "dat coin bits sound kind of fishy to me" you idiot. Good luck being future victim.

Can't complain there.

The real question is what point it would take to get to r/bitcoin to accept it.

MAYBE $1. MAYBE.

Exactly the same shit people said about the internet in the 90s. First the normies scorned it. Then they acknowledged it ironically and patronizingly. Then they fucking came in and claimed it for themselves.

Crypto isn't just going to change the way we trade, but the way we fucking communicate. The way we build our society.

tony vays thinks 7.5k

if you ask me ... 3500$ was the ultimate high price i would've considered BTC to be acceptable

futures are about to expire in like 5-6 hours, what a coincidence right ? this crash is expected and there is no reason to freak out about this, actually if you are smart you should be prepare to buy anytime now, but don´t expect to BTC to go below USD 9.900 max

Give it a year, that number will rise to 10k$ in your head

and how did you arrive at that arbitrary number?

I'm sitting on cash right now on kraken. Should I buy some now or wait?

I choose to believe you.

It doesn’t matter when they expire, you dumb motherfucker.

yes it does dipshit

in 1-2 days we will be at 12k guaranteed

4k I panic.

That may or may not happen, but it has nothing to do with the contracts, you tinfoil hat wearing moron. You don’t even understand how they work.

I honestly want this shit to crash, that's the time where accumulating will make you rich

FUCKING CHINKS

below this
diegorod.github.io/WillMcAfeeEatHisOwnDick/

If it stays below 10k for 3 days or more, normies will be out for good and we'll be circle jerking our own money around. People will be saying 'a month ago it was 20 k and now its not even 10k? A 50% drop in a month...lol NO THANKS'? Exchanges getting 'hacked' won't help either.
We'll see 2k by end of year and we'll hafta wait years for the re-pump.
It was fun, but its over lads. Target and Walmart are always hiring qualified associates like you.

Why do you expect a bunch of wall street kikes to long bitcoin? They won't.

What will happen to Ethereum in this crash?

it'll moon!
>j/k it'll sink as much on a percent basis :(

At least one person makes sense.

>when real adoption happens
yeah sure but that'll take forever and it wont be shitcoin

BTC needs to disappear. I can't drag the market around with it like this forever, it just isn't normal.

Most people expect 8-8.5k as the support, so I think it's safe to say it wouldn't drop that low as there'd be too many people buying just above that level. Realistically I don't think we'll go much below 9 again, but that's not necessarily what biz wants to hear.

Never? /biz tards are living in magical reality. They're too deep in delusion to be saved.

about threefiddy

>Bitcoin STILL over 10k

KYS OP

Dude the point was someone’s gonna take your keys. Nobody could rob you of your google stock kek

If btc falls to 200$ i’ll be even so only loss would be my time which would been wasted on games.
Still anything under 8k is worrying a bit.

most of the Veeky Forums got in after 6k pump, i think 8k will be exit point for most

>still

so you're already acknowledging it will go lower

Mate were you not watching Jan 17th? Either the futures are bigger than we think OR the futures conspiracy becomes a self fulfilling prophecy regarding BTC price. Either way futures matter and I'm 99% sure we're gonna see a 100b+ market cap increase during the hours of 4pm GMT onwards

>owning btc

Nigga I'm all in with link, top 5 eoy.

It will bounce there for sure but a lot of people will just use this as opportunity to dump above 10k before it goes lower

>Still
"up to and including the present or the time mentioned; even now (or then) as formerly."
In no way does using this word mean that he's acknowledging that it will go lower at any point, stop being an English sperg and fuck off.

I wasn't talking about the definition you twat. The word "still" usually has the implication that the current state is not permanent and is going to change in the future

>he fell for the memes
Rejoice Veeky Forums

>Implying implications
Hey fucktard that's not even true in the slightest.
"I still can't do 5 consecutive backflips mid-air" does not imply that this is going to change in the future and I'm magically going to be able to do 5 backflips mid-air.
Also you specifically targeted the word "still" and used that to put words into his mouth that he didn't say. Furthermore "The word "still" usually has the implication that the current state is not permanent and is going to change in the future" is a crock of shit.
This is you bending and perverting the definition to fit your own agenda because you can't handle looking like a sperg.
Why don't you take a flying fuck at a dictionary but I suppose they're wrong too.

>"I still can't do 5 consecutive backflips mid-air" does not imply that this is going to change in the future and I'm magically going to be able to do 5 backflips mid-air.

it does you fucktard. You saying that you still can't do something has the implication that you are aiming to do just that. So assuming that you are not choosing something completely unattainable, this sentences carries the implication that you will, in fact, be able to do 5 backflips mid-air at some point.

No it doesn't, read a fucking dictionary, here I'll even give you the link you lazy indenial shitcunt.
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/still

>en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/still
>1.1 Referring to something that will or may happen in the future.

Literally this.

How about next time you post the full thing.
Referring to something that will or may happen in the future.
‘we could still win’
He didn't say "Bitcoin could STILL go under 10k"
He said "Bitcoin is STILL over 10k"
Using that particular defintion doesn't make any sense at fucking all in the context of the sentence. I sincerely hope you're just LARPing as a total illiterate retard.
Up to and including the present or the time mentioned; even now (or then) as formerly.

‘he still lives with his mother’
‘it was still raining’
Meanwhile this primary definition meets the context of his sentence perfectly.
Now stop butchering the English language to avoid having to admit you're a fucking pleb.

NEVER CRYPTO IS THE FUTURE LALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I can see price dropping to 8.9k and reversing. But I think the real panic selling will start under 8k. So I’d say around 6.66k for the bottom.

checked on BTC for months it was around that price - next week > 10k > 15k > nuts

Sold at $19300
Bought back at $14k
Sold at $11k5
Bought back at $15k
Sold at $13k
Bought back at 14k
sold at 9k5$

>wall street kikes
pls leave the internet

This guy gets it

hopefully never so i can laugh at them when they lose all their money from making stupid decisions, the day of the nocoiner is coming.

waso waso

This is why I'm not swing trading. I just suck at it. I see now why 90% of daytraders are losing money.