Post your pain user... only 1 month graph no 1 week weak shit

Post your pain user... only 1 month graph no 1 week weak shit.

How much you lost?

>Pic realated.... lost 50% from my ATH in 1 month.... I finally though I was gonna make it.

Fuck I guess no one lost 50% In a month like me..... fuck why am I so retarded if I have sold at ATH.... teter up......

I know the feels user. I only put in $500 to begin so still almost 6 x but it still hurts when I used to be almost 16 x up

started with 1k, was 6k during the same peak as you guys
now im 1.8k
heh...guess i should actually sell next time

lost about 25% of my ATH
mostly in ETH so that's why

Put in 3.5k made it to 4k down to 2k. Fuck u all

I am up somehow wot.

Feels bad Senpais

This is the scary shit about the idiots investing in cryptos. Who makes 50% or 100% returns and DOESN'T cash out at least half or all of their stake?

I've been buying cryptos seriously since spring and always cash out profits on regular intervals. The truth is I could have made a lot more if I hadn't cashed out large portions in August, November and December.. but that doesn't mean it wasn't the right strategy. It meant that when shit dipped this month all of my remaining portfolio was profit and my original stake has been cashed out 4 fold.

This is why we have this bullshit bubble. Because instead of cashing out your fucking profits and maintaining a healthy market you fucking monkeys decide to buy more at the peaks.

Well. Still up a shitload so whatever. Bring on 2018!

Honestly though that we can go above 20 000 in 30 000.

If I only knew the signs were there.... every media and their dog talking about BTC... it was a obvious global hype or pump atempt...

But optimisam got me...

Imagine the pesimits who leverage shorted....

Everyone’s look the same

you know that cashing out causes the price to dip? are you that retarted?

Who here sick of autistic spikes on their graph?

my feel when

> but that doesn't mean it wasn't the right strategy

You know other people may be willing to take different level of risk in their investment?

i.e. 23 y.o. who doesn't have any debt, wife, children can put half of his life savings into crypto and still be perfectly fine even if it all goes to nothing.
But if he makes it, he's set up for life.

Not everybody's retarded.

they laughed at me years later for selling some at $100, they laughed at me years late for selling some at $1000. Nobody has laughed at me for selling some at $20000.

JUST

Are you so stupid you don't understand what I'm saying? You're putting money in an unregulated market for products which are basically only in their proof of concept phase.

Who the fuck is stupid enough to invest in this shit and not take profits when they come? Are you saying I shouldn't fucking cash out because I'll contribute to the price dip?

H-heh, I'm doing great guys!

cuck logic

most of us can fall back on a job/career since most of us have an above average IQ if the EVER bubble pops

might as well go all in during this once in a lifetime opportunity

I am in that position. I can afford to lose my savings. But if I fucking double up on an investment the smartest thing to do is cash out a portion of my original stake. If the price continues to climb it will not end up being the optimum play in retrospect, but with all available knowledge at the time, it was still the right decision.

No. Intelligent investors aren't going to go all in on a fucking gamble. The people who ACTUALLY make it are gonna be fucking smart and REALIZE fucking profits. Not leave all their chips on the fucking table.

I'm fine. The dip on the top is from sending money to budbo ico.

You're just repeating yourself.
NO, IT'S RIGHT DECISION FOR YOU
It doesn't have to be the right one for others. You want to be safe and take some out, good. I don't need to, I choose not to worry about it and let it grow. If it all goes to pajet hell, then so be it.

AW fuck this ! You were at one inch to make it !!! You will make it user !!!

What are you holding?

Dont you see it? Its the well known faggot Formation. Breakout will be at tip of dick again if we ever reach that again

A 23 year old will one day want to buy a house/apartment/car etc. Accumulating fiat should be your main goal. Trying to "make it" is a stupid way to stay poor. Paper profits are not profits. And saying "if you can afford to lose your life savings you should!" is pretty retarded

Ouch.

SO CLOSE. Will get there eventually user.

You're right. If you're willing to take the gamble then go for it.

But I don't see why people aren't treating this as a means to supplement their income/savings. 99% of the time real wealth is built over time and not just the result of blind gambles.

Hmmm

Looks just like mine. Let me guess ... XRP, XLM, REQ gave you your first spike and VEN brought you out of the hole?

wtf?

JUST

Feels pretty bad

up 137% from exactly a month ago. did however add another 500 euro

I'm doing aight. I hold XRB exclusively

Tough times OP-kun. Tough times

Guess we did same thing at different scale

But we are still 2x up from a month ago!

do you guys go all in with every trade?

I don't. I'm diversified between a few coins, but have two with a significantly higher percentage.

My cost basis for basically all my positions are pretty similar.

Yep, not complaining

Ico hit the exchange