At $6 now. I want to buy back in, but my gut tells me it’s going below $5

At $6 now. I want to buy back in, but my gut tells me it’s going below $5.

How much farther do you fellas think?

Goddamn fucking chinks.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/pboc-official-pushes-centralized-state-digital-currency/
mobile.twitter.com/yicaichina/status/955724941403373568
trtworld.com/opinion/can-blockchain-provide-the-building-blocks-to-our-future--14628
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's amazing and infuriating to me all at the same time that VEN never fucking keeps its value

It's a crypto...what do you expect?

it's time for AIX to rise

VEN is a meme.

get a real shitcoin like Aigang

I predict $2 by this time next week

the deal with PBoC will never come true ... that is DEAD FUCKING CERTAIN

coindesk.com/pboc-official-pushes-centralized-state-digital-currency/

... that said they better set foot with some of their project and this baby might be in the top 5 sometime by 2019 ?

as of right now? wouldn't know but might drop to 3$ even lower if events are delayed or anything looks amiss or simply the shitcoin bubble bursts

pre ico price next week.
Better get some wtc.
vencuck

why the fuck did it pull a TRON? wtf?

I am so sick of this shit. The gooks shouldn’t even be allowed to mess with crypto at this point.

4.67 will be the floor this run

This shit goes up x20 on 3 months and you're bitching about a little dip? Have some fucking patience, or panic sell to me at the bottom. Either one is fine

I don’t think he did that, Captain Projection.

is $1,000 is ~5 years achievable??

Indian guy, you predict nothing
You’re a useless piece of garbage

Of course you know better than DNV GL, Jim Breyer, PwC, Fanghuwang, Renault Group, Yicai or the Chinese government, right?

mobile.twitter.com/yicaichina/status/955724941403373568

What about a 5 minutes research captain street pooper?
What about almost 27x?

It's fine and going back up.

Buy more.

I won't put my money in a coin whose price can be manipulated by the Chinese with little ease ever again.

I'm getting rid of my bags when this shit hits 70k again. Don't care about missed profits.

Fuck this shit.

whale here, buy in now before price is to high
>will report back when to sell

Bye weak handed faggots

Buy high sell low
Biz approved

>pic related
Why did he lie?

Shut the fuck up tiny bag hype man.
Go find some normies and convince them to buy coins at an all time high right before a big announcement.
>"What could ever happen after a pre-planned announcement? ???, it will only go up"
>Omg the coin dumped 30% and you all could have gotten a much cheaper entry.
Oh well.
>"It's not like every fucking coin has the same fucking pattern."
>"I convinced about 300 people to buy an overpriced coin again, but it's alright because it's gonna moon again in another 3 months :^)"
Fucking brainlets.

Homey that would be a 3 trillion market cap.

$100 would be an more realistic (but still optimistic) number for 5 years out.

Deluded

I’m up 2000%
You’re complaining about 30%? Really? I’m not selling anything you fcking nigger, just calling out disgusting people like you, Street pooper, please hang yourself.

I bought in at 62k, so I'm fine.... I just want a small ROI and then i'm out of this shit. I don't trust Chinese coins anymore. Partnerships don't mean a thing when their partners have yet to even use their product....

Big announcement?
DNV GL announced the partnership a month ago you fcking ape, it was just a Q&A.
Again, hang yourself, shitskin.

Dnv gl already using private vechain blockchain idiot

Guaranteed, it drops tomorrow night again when the fucking chinks wake up and pull their bullshit.

The month ain't over

Because they're all brainlets or newfags that don't have experience with altcoins and how news and announcements affect the market price.
>Buy coin
>It goes up 10%
>"I can't believe I've actually been a genius all these years I've been sitting here jacking off and drinking my own semen, but this proves I'm actually a genius investor"

We're reaching $100 by end of February you clueless idiot

Rofl not even close to pulling a TRX. Get a grip normie

What about the major news that DIDN'T happen?

No you're not. You're break even.
Can't trick me you shitskin.
Buy walton and go back to your semen

As I said to the Indian guy, I’m not promoting Vechain, just calling these people out, if you want to leave and look for other paths I wish you luck... I just corrected you about the 20x because it was a 2 minutes research thing

ven chain is wanna be walten coin

All the VEN FUd is good. Any coin fudded this hard makes it.

30th 2 weeks ago
20th 1 week ago
15th today
>you are here

$100 would give you half of ETH’s market cap. You’re not getting to half of ETH’s market cap in a goddamn month, you mouthbreathing retard.

dups confirm

>Can't trick me you shitskin.
>Buy walton

Pic related, is that you brownboy?

>It's amazing and infuriating to me all at the same time that VEN never fucking keeps its value
wew, imagine being this retarded

remember NEO fud

Half of ETH's market cap right now, yeah. Stay poor faggot.

>3 trillion market cap
are you retarded?

$1,000 is only 400b market cap

Everyone without ven gonna stay poor lmao

How people read that and think it means the PBOC has been denied is beyond me. That article confirms VeChain use unless you think China is just going to not use smart contract functionality.

It means they need another currency that doesn't follow those rules for smart contract functionality they will settle using RMB.

They just fucking confirmed that they will be using an outside Crypto for smart contracts and it flew over everyone's goddamned head.

It's going lower probs another 20-25%.

Absolutely will NEVER happen.

Absolutely WILL happen

They’d be better off with neo. You know an actual blockchain and not a fucking erc20 token.

It’s already back up to $7... I predict back to $8 eod once chinks get up. Probably more news coming and the whales heard about it first so they dumped the price, accumulated, and now they’ll let it rise again just to dump again and repeat. If you’re selling low and buying high during this waves you deserve to be so poor

It has a live and in use private chain which companies are already using and building on. The public chain is the economic model brought to life.

You’ve heard this dumb ass shit repeated so many times you Actually believe it.
This shitcoin is an erc20 token. No one even knows if they’re even capable of producing shit.
They’re all talk, setbacks, and hype. That’s it. Nothing at all but talk.

We have a classic case of saltie waltie here folks. They’re known for a few things, but mostly for their exceptionally high sodium content along with a miraculous ability to stay poor

It will no longer be a ERC20 token soon.
DNV GL would not want to even be associated with VeChain before probably vetting them.
Stay poor pajeet.

Bad troll

How precisely can blockchain be used for tracking goods though? Does THOR hold any data as to where and how items were purchased?

Please, be ironic

>hurr durr
>VEN will have a 50B market cap in a month making it the #2 coin
>hurrrr

Unique identifier, it can be a chip, barcode etc, it’s unique “number” will remain on the immutable blockchain, showing its origin, materials used, etc whatever clients want.
For example if bmw adopted it for their parts then the piece would have a unique identifier, perhaps there would be an app, u scan the code with ur phone and it shows u if it’s code it’s indeed on the blockchain and what piece it is. Proving the piece is original bmw, the app could also show the materials used and how it was build among all other bs the costumer could be interested on.
It can also be used to track goods where they have been and for how long etc.
The most important use is probably counterfeiting. Non original Gucci, etc won’t have the code which identifies the piece on the blockchain and there is no known way around this. So Fake Chinese shit won’t have the identifier/won’t be recognised by the validators and is therefore fake.

Fuck it. Sold at 65k for a slight profit.

I would like to see a "partner" mention how VeChain has actually helped them solve their issues before going back in...

I'll see you guys in the summer. I'm not too worried about potential missed profits, I just want to see something actually being used and stop hearing about partnerships and agreements.

Good luck to everyone else! I'm sure shit will work out for you... I'm just a piece of shit.

Thanks for the explaination, got a better grasp now
>mfw faggots will start identifying all my cheap fake chinese shit and know i'm not actually a high roller after all

You are going to FOMO back in at a loss within a few days. You realize that right?

I'll be fine. I like where XLM has gotten me, so I'll stick to what I know lol.

I'm not after lambos and moon missions after all, so good luck to you!

ETH is slow as shit. VEN can do 10000TPS.

>That would give it 4x etherum's market cap

nope

>Not 9500 or 9300 it must be 10000TPS.

Not suspicious at all.

Can't wait to see you guys miss this moon mission

What is rounding?

Does your computer have 1024MB if ram or 1GB?

The bullshit China pulled this morning has those fucks on my watch list, cant even sleep without them spiking the value back to standard robbing me of gains.

Fuck me for sleeping apparently.

We got cucked didnt we VEN brahs?

depends when you bought son ... i hope it wasn't above 3$ else you got chinked until the next announcement pump or dump

Bought at $4

Ven is centralized through API, a real shitcoin like wabi. Walton make their own patented rfid chip, with integrated blockchain, truly decentralized.

i proud of you son, you maed it

love how walton faggots fud every vechain thread, yet the walton threads have no FUD from vechainers and simply die out after a few posts, rly makes u think

I've certainly seen Walton threads with Venners fudding WTC. But those are the only threads that make it past a few posts.

You must be fucking joking! Every single walton thread is full of venshills, we even ban 2-10 vendiots on telegram every day.

We fud you because we cant understand your reasoning behind supporting a coin with no whitepaper, no info on how to scale blockchain, no info on how much the token will be used on blockchain, how much thor will be prodused by masternodes, and how many thors needed for transaction.

All of this is in Waltonchain WHITEPAPER

If the coin is worth shit on blockchain, then the partnerships only benefit the company, not you.

And if blockchain is already being used why the fuck would they need yourmasternodes?

Walton truly does have a beautiful white paper. VeChain though has a working product that Fortune 500s are already using. No need for a white paper for internet autists. They provide technical documentation to their customers not hopes and dreams on a paper.

>n-no you!:
the post

But does not help you token holders though. If your coin is only made to get start capital and no use for it on blockchain you gonna have a bad time. I hope for your sake they wont fuck you autist biz coin holders.

Just wait until Walton announces on the 28 that they are merging with ven screencap this soon to be brother

Thats a good counter argument.

No whitepaper, no scalability, timed news hype release PERFECTLY coinciding with the normies and dumb money flowing in, API is now widely known to be centralized, masternodes promotes holding your VEN OUTSIDE of exchanges for minor rewards (dangerous fucking play to hold a masternode you can't quickly liquidate), manipulation of VEN by whales since sub $0.35, the list could go on. VEN is some grade A covert attempt to separate the dumb from their money.

Just look at how emotionally fueled the moon boys in this community are. 1-30% swings and everyone chants BUY THE DIP, MOON SOON, or WEAK HANDS SELLING.

Stay the fuck away from this scam.

Public Chain is Q2.

Hhaha, then vechain will be a childchain on walton blockchain. It would be nice i agree.

Oh look it's a VeChain article on a global news site and they will be doing an interview with Sunny and someone from DNV on their financial channel in a few days.

trtworld.com/opinion/can-blockchain-provide-the-building-blocks-to-our-future--14628

It's too late baby

Feel bad for anyone who believes this baseless fud.

Waltonfags BTFO

ven chain is a wanna be walten coin

This fucking artard can't spell VeChain or Walton correctly. Better listen to him.

why are you in a vechain thread lol?

Because they sold at $3/ are Salty Walties

I'm still waiting on his response to it. I think he saw the article and decided to make several WTC threads out of impotent rage.