When crypto is regulated within 1, max 2 years, and it all goes to zero, what will you guys do with your lives...

When crypto is regulated within 1, max 2 years, and it all goes to zero, what will you guys do with your lives? Most likely you will not cash out in time. What will Veeky Forums be like?

kill myself
and i am not even joking

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

me too buddy

i'll take a few of them with me though

what are you

I remember this pasta

the coins i'm in are already regulated, so this doesn't bother me

a fucking retarded autist
>>>/kys

i am 7 ft 6, a kick boxer with 26.6 million in various online funbux and a 10/10 fat titty asian gf with 2 black eyes, whos the retarded autist now?

Regulation in the long run is good and will bring in more money.

i'm a 6'3'' chef at wendy's with a 10'' dick making 170k/year just wait till i hit management. i'm lean and ripply and don't even lift

>regulating crypto
if it was possible it would already happen

Mostly this. Regulation would cause a short term crash followed by moon because of new money and validation. Long term good coins/tokens wouldnt die or lose a bunch of value, the market will just get less volatile.
That said if regulation is announced I go monero and move to new country.

Lol I'm rich within the next 12 months so kys.

upgrade to getting just'd on Forex until sudoku

new laws that congress vote yes take some time before they are enforced, you'll have plenty of time to sell off your alts, if you're early enough without much of a loss, should something like this come to pass you'll see loads of threads about it here anyway

Two years you'll probably have a 10m in crypto you telling me I won't cash out 3m by 2019? Kek

This, regulation will bring in a normie influx. Right now since crypto isn’t regulated normies think it’s illegal

Why did I read the whole thing

Starting to think that these threads are made by JIDF shills.

since i just accept that trading is a huge casion unlike f.e. all the TA fags it wouldnt affect me at all

literally i live my life as if i dont even own crypto

i do my education, work parttime and enjoy reasearching that new world

eventually i get rich because of it. but i cant get poor since at worst case i would be at +-0 profit

so i will just enjoy the ride and keep it my little secret. nobody even knows about my 100 moneros. and nobody ever will