Banks Don't Want Ripple's $80 Billion of Digital Money

RIPPLE DED CONFIRMED.

youtube.com/watch?v=NhieGgf219Y

NAIL IN THE FUCKING COFFIN.

All these fucking bagholders hahahaha

Should've bought ETH. It's not too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/4-alarming-reasons-ripple-might-not-be-what-you-think-9debc3c86985
news.bitcoin.com/the-rise-and-fall-of-ripple-is-a-case-study-in-mass-hysteria/
youtu.be/NhieGgf219Y?t=1m12s
cnbc.com/2017/08/31/several-big-banks-are-teaming-up-for-a-new-digital-currency.html?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muh literally who partnerships
>muh dying moneygram

The jews did this

hahahahaha

banks will never adopt someone elses currency

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAHAH. I CHOSE NOT TO BUY AT 30 CENTS ON PRINCIPLE. BOUGHT CARDANO INSTEAD

KILL ME

banks dont want to get dumped on

the ginger said the only business who adpoted it are mexicans

WHY ARE YOU SO SILENT, FIDGET SPINNERS? WHERE ARE YOU?

I¨M GOING TO KILL MYSELF

THE JEWS ALWAYS WIN; YOU TOLD ME THE JEWS ALWAYS WIN

>Banks don't want it
>100 banks already have it.

HAHAHA GET FUCKED CRIPLETS

I bought 5k XRP at 1$ USD and I will not break, fuck you pajeets.

SHITCOIN BTFO'D MIGHT BUY BAGS ONCE THEY HIT sub 30c

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAAHAHHAAHAHH

name some of them and how many transactions they're doing with it

i'll wait

if you wanna learn even more about why xrp is shit:
hackernoon.com/4-alarming-reasons-ripple-might-not-be-what-you-think-9debc3c86985
news.bitcoin.com/the-rise-and-fall-of-ripple-is-a-case-study-in-mass-hysteria/

>ripple has lost all it's value this month but I won't sell

t. bag holder

>just one mexican business man

>literally put 15% of my total stack into ripple 30 minutes ago

after all we had to say about it you still bought it? and you did it after december too? what a cuck.

switch it to cardano virgin

kek was planning on "buying the dip" and selling as everythings red right now, meh havent held bags in a while, should be fun.

if you dont own cardano you are doing crypto wrong. just listen to charlie speak at that conference for nexus. Sergey is dope as fuck too and no one is pulling the wool over his eyes in this game

I just want memecoins to die already so I can buy a gaming pc

why do people even care about this dumb fake money

what a day

kill yourself faggot.

>MUH GAMING

go back to plebbit where cucks like you hang out

At least they kept the nose

nice

Of course the banks aren't using it now, it will be a decade before they consider touching it if they ever do. But of they do it will be huge.

Having said that name any other crypto that any company is using today. There are 4 real money transfer comapnies using actual XRP today. There is not a single other coin that can make a similar claim.

It's a scam. The few banks doing business with Ripple are interested in their software, not the shitcoin. They're not fucking retarded.

Worst fake news thread I've seen in 2 years. I hope you kys.

idk I already 10x'd off of it, guess I'll wait and 10x off of it again while you all chase pajeet pump and dumps

Learn when to sell highs and buy lows

Just gonna say again, this space is 100% speculation right now. Not a single coin deserves any amount of fiat currency to be exchaged for it as it stands now.

The point is that eventually they may be used for something. Given moneygram and others using XRP, name me one other coin that has any steps closer to justifying any value and i will buy it.

More like
>RIPle

This is fucking brilliant, one of the best meme ever.

CRIPPLE

can someone explain to me why a financial institution would want to use a token, that fluctuates in value and is publicly tradeable, to transfer customer's money?

blockchains you can sell me on. that makes sense. but a token like ripple? i just don't see it.

pretty much also why wouldn't they spitball their own shitcoins ... but "muh sell me the precious blockchain tech" oh wait you can totally copy paste that shit from somewhere 4 free

xrp and the public network is just advertising for ripple's true product, private chains for international settlement.

xrp was only created after bitcoin became a big thing to take advantage of the hype, but no bank is going to adopt a network that anyone else can use and manipulate/spam/pump&dump, etc. and that's even ignoring all the laws against publicly disclosing information for privacy or legal obligations.

the public network is just a sideshow and ripple just a great way for ripple to get a shitload of money by dumping their billions of xrp onto the market.

right, banks that support any cryptos will do so only when effectively forced to due to public sector usage only. if there's enough customer demand for bitcoin, or ethereum, then they will add products so they can insert themselves as a middleman and make money.

any token that wants to be a X for banks will never be adopted by banks because they can effectively hold these companies hostage, as they're the ones will all the power, while these blockchain companies have a bunch of open source code and no users.

Because it saves them a lot of money

Wouldn't a private token also save them money, and avoid the price fluctuation problem?

>can someone explain to me why a financial institution would want to use a token, that fluctuates in value and is publicly tradeable, to transfer customer's money?
They sort of do want it, but not the way Ripple does it.
The real Ripple will be LINK. Because the token doesn't really participate in the money exchange and is only a way to pay the nodes for transactions.

yes, probably more. you're more likely to see a consortium of several world banks running their own private network to replace something like swift than see them all agree to use some public network and have to pay fees and deal with all the random public transactions on the network, downtime, spam/ddos attacks, you name it.

the only reason moneygram is even experimenting with xrp is because banks don't want to work with them.

lmao why does that guy they're interviewing look so scared?

/bizpol/ was RIGHT

again, they wont be using a marginal public network like link, maybe they'll adopt some of the tech, but they have no reason to waste money and run into any of the numerous security and reliability issues that come with a public network.

IS THAT GUY THEY'RE INTERVIEWING OKAY???

He keeps stuttering and shifting his eyes back and forth. Is he on drugs or something???

Anyone with half a brain already knew this.

>they wont be using a marginal public network like link

>It's being literally developed together with SWIFT
>they are working with JP Morgan on integration with Quorum
>It's built around PSD2 and ISO20022 standards
>Intel ISX TPM hardware only
>Smartcontract.com being referenced by Bilderberg big shots before LINK was even a thing

LINK is literally made by the banks and for the banks, idiot.

How many banks? The Universal Settlement Token banks? Why would another consortium not make their own token, why wouldn't every bank want to make their own.
Alternatively why would they want to do that. Banks are not tech companies, if you have ever worked at a bank their in house tech is generally shit. If anythig they would farm it out to a third party, but Ripple is already there with thr best product on the market for that use case.

And to be clear, the world where XRP is used looks much different from today. Stability of prices would have been established, internal clearing and exchamge functions would be at the bank interface level instead of going through external exchanges.

Even so, the XRP transaction completes in 3 seconds. Even with current volatility the odds of a csubstantial change in price in that time are miniscule.

Centralized systems can process transactions instantaneously.

XRP isn't even useful from a technology stand point.

Yeah, I already knew about this. Banks are not using it nor do they plan to use it. Ive mentioned this several times on this board but no one listens.

BAT

youtu.be/NhieGgf219Y?t=1m12s

Math is hard.

For this dumbfuck anyways.

It frees up source liquidity and banks that dont want to pay fees to the major international transfer hub banks could hold XRP reserves for transfers at a fraction of the price of what the system has now. 66% price reduction assuming low volatility XRP markets, 45% even with volatility. Granted these include 33% reduction from the ripple rails alone without XRP but if regulation gets to the point it needs to be amd the market matures why would banks/any company with international payment needs take an additional 10-30% savings.

I'm all-in on XLM but if anyone falls for such retarded fud and panic sells for a loss, then you deserve to lose money. XRP is not going anywhere, whether bitcucks like it or not.

Anyone still holding xrp right now is a norman bagholder that got FOMOd in by CNBC. Anyone smart dumped this shit above 2.50 USD and made minimum 10x+ on their initial investment.

XRP was never needed for any of the core functionalities of Ripple anyway.

lol, you really bought into this late adopter mindset.

all that tech is great, but who says it's going to be used on the public network? one copy and paste away from being a private network, or even just one with different fee/token dynamics, controlled by the companies (banks) that provide all the value, instead of a few developers and their hoards of bagholders.

the sooner you realize that public blockchains will only be adopted by existing financial institutions when they're literally forced to, the better.

the tech is right there, being offered by ripple today, their main and most important offering are their private networks. you didn't know this? xrp was merely launched to ride the bitcoin hype. ripple was and is first and foremost a company developing a private settlement/ledger product.

The bankers want to control the money transfer not accept your money from a 3rd party to give to another bank.

Haha RIpple,Stellar, Bit bean whatever are so dead.

>one copy and paste away from being a private network
Right, because building 100,000 nodes and maintaining them makes more sense then paying virtual tokens they got for free.

No the banks dont want to use a system so volatile that causing the price to fluctuate.

POE.

I understand this. I also understand XRP has the potential to save institutions a lot of money

Nigga banks make money on those fees you are taking away a source of revenue using Cripple just lol the "bank" currency meme needs to die. Banks don't need this shit, but people need this shit to escape the banks. You fucks are trying to break back into prison. Just lol.

Centralized networks defeat the whole purpose, tard.

Wow I'm really scared

Even jew know xrp is shit

fat fuck looks like a heavily invested crypto soyboy and just learned some shit is about to go down

you niggers are fucking retarded

xrp is similar to bcc follower , just wait for to dump as hard

>buys jew coin
>complains about jews
Did it to yourself, you knew better.

My nigga, I think your umderstanding of the banking is rudimentary and based on perception rather than knowledge. But do you.

So glad I bought in at 50 cents and sold at $3.
lmao.

Destroyed

that's how they make money user...

Do you think they want to give up on that?
>Hey here I got a product for you
>A product that makes you less money
Yeah I don't see the jews buying that with the first

they dont want their money but they will use their service

Its was known since ripple was 19 cents that banks wouldnt use it. The shills didnt want anyone to know however
cnbc.com/2017/08/31/several-big-banks-are-teaming-up-for-a-new-digital-currency.html?

XLM is already in use for international transactions throughout Asia

5 Things You Need To Know About Stellar Lumens According To IBM
IBM’s Michael Dowling, Group CTO and Chief Architect for Blockchain Financial Services, referred to in his Reddit post a month ago about their partnership with Stellar.

IBM and Stellar have a common purpose to fix a genuine problem and they are determined to stick together to make this happen
>The IBM/Stellar Universal Payment Solution represents a shift in the way traditional – and now non-traditional – financial institutions can send value around the world with as little fraction as legally possible….The folks at Stellar, like us, want to see the world move past the 40 + year old fragmented system that we all suffer in today, but move towards a system that is more fair and equitable for all. This partnership is not just long term – it’s tight. Stellar joined the Hyperledger Foundation in addition to partnering on this project. There are many upcoming projects coming up this year about to be announced.

Stellar Lumens (XLM / STR) is already active and being used in very practical ways. Volume will only increase as more partnerships are announced. Results will be seen very soon – Q1 2018.

>XLM, while relatively small today, is growing fast. More and more people are using Lumens and trading them actively. We have a strong desire (and requirement) to open the market for fiat to XLM at the institutional level. We have 1 major market maker right now, and 14 major institutions involved in direct or indirect capacity on the network. Starting in Q1 2018, you should see more of those institutions redirecting payment traffic on the network.
This major market maker is rumored to be Bank of America based on one of their websites mentioning XLM in the code before the page was promptly taken down.

It is steps ahead of Bitcoin as it is already compliant with regulations

Here's the investment logic:

Do you think the worlds banks will ever use a crypto for payments?

If your answer is "no", fuck Ripple.

If your answer is "yes", buy Ripple.

There's no other coin with the ecosystem and partnerships to play the role other than Ripple. Look at their volume and technology users... they're the only choice when banks move into crypto. The lead they have is staggering. It's going to take time, but any opportunity with $20 trillion does.

XLM, it's already in use and it's backed by one of the largest tech giants in the world

>A very unique capability with Stellar is the ability to issue an asset directly on the network, and specify how that asset is managed on the network and what nodes validate and confirm transactions. That means we can work with other parties – such as traditional fiat currency issuers (stay tuned) …Together with the technology developed at IBM, the ability to clear transactions with very fast settlement using Lumens was a no-brainer and a perfect match. Together, traditional and non-traditional financial institutions can settle using a cryptocurrency with those transactions directly tied to counter-terrorism financing, AML and KYC processes required by regulators around the world. Basically, it’s the missing piece those institutions need to move forward transacting with cryptocurrencies.

XLM allows for any financial instrument to be transferred as a type of ‘money’ to anyone in the world, for free, instantly, and in any currency. This is not just automation, it is revolutionary.

>XLM is one of the assets on Stellar. It’s also used to ‘pay’ for transactions on the network. So XLM has 1) value and 2) utility. There will be other assets. So, for example, let’s say that a fictional island nation called Stellarisle has a central bank, and that central bank wants to issue currency assets on Stellar. In that case, Stellar is used, and XLM is used to power those transactions for those assets, even though XLM isn’t directly used as the settlement mechanism. It doesn’t matter if XLM is the settlement mechanism. Rather what really matters is 1) the safest settlement mechanism is used for two transacting parties, and 2) XLM is still used even as a utility.

Which makes sense considering the guy that went on to do XLM is also the guy who did Ripple.

> BloomBERG
Good goy

Beautiful.

that's how 5 or 6 major banks make money and by charging everyone else fees. The major banks would lose fees but the market is larger than them.

Thats why the future looks so bright in the crypto world. We won't need the banks when everything falls into place.

Could a Rippler once and for all explain WTF IS XRP SUPPOSED TO BE USEFUL FOR?

The jews at Ripple are trying to out-jew the jew bankers

Large banks are just using their own blockchain solutions. Only absolute retards think JP Morgan can't fund their own R&D.

>crypto exists
>using 3rd parties to send money

This is why XRPtards are tards.

Look, bottom line. This article isn't saying anything we didn't already know. Banks aren't going to touch crypto today. Or tomorrow. Or 5 years from now. If we get to 5-7 years and things haven't changed, then XRP is fucked. But as of today they are making good progress - it is unbelievable any company, let alone a major name like moneygram is touching any crypto. And the crypto they are touching is XRP.

/bizpol/ is always right.

>10 to 15 transactions
TOP KEK

>Wanting to have to deal with kikes

Go buy some XRP and neck yourself, you don't belong here. The entire point of crypto is to undercut regulations and the power of the banks.

No they aren't, they're only Jewing gullible retards who give them money for made up tokens literally for free.

>people expect banks the big jew dogs to accept a crypto.

>tfw /pol/ is still split on crypto
>tfw Uncle Adolf's biggest accomplishment was dismantling kike banksters and their fiat money
>tfw half of /pol/ literally can't get enough central banker dick in their mouths while praising Hitler at the same time

I really don't fucking get it man. Veeky Forums is doing far more to dismantle the ZOG than /pol/ these days.

Bank are not gonna use crpyto.

the people or bank are gonna complain.
>buy crypto for 20 bucks
>that crypto is now 5 bucks
get fucked
>it is not 30bucks
banks don't give you the 10 bucks fuck you

We literally need stability before they enter crypto markets

Large banks are talking a lot of shit about their own blockchain solutions, or at least the couple I've contracted for over the last couple of years are. Internal bureaucracy and the sheer shitshow of regulatory requirements make it a nightmare to even start, and that's even before we talk about inter-bank exchanges and walled gardens.

>>ded