Have you witnessed... The Chart™ ?

Never heard of it.

Thanks just sold 100k

We are there?

Fear

looks like take off phase to me boi

Who gave this chart credibility

friendly reminder

Not gonna lie very few people I know understand a thing about bitcoin I think if we are anywhere we are at the media attention phase. I know several people in IT that don’t understand a thing about it. A lot of people know it by name some of those people might even know a person or two who has invested in it. It will take a few NEETs cashing out and buying fancy cars and stunting on social media and the like before we see the real FOMO of normies rushing in. I think something like 100 people own 20% of the entire crypto market. So there’s still plenty of room for normie money to flow in. Doubt we will see gains ever again like December but maybe 25-50% of that is good enough for me.

Reminder to look at the log scale

HEALTHY CORRECTION

is this the dow jones right?

Gartner (2016) expects 5-10 years till blockchain becomes mainstream.

>blockchain
not cryptocurrency

you have to remember that with these 'x people own y percent' stats, usually they are talking about wallets, and the largest wallets are rarely owned by an individual

That’s true but even with what you’re saying, then maybe 1000 individuals own 20-30% of the market? Those are mostly autists who got in early or drug dealers from Silk Road who made 100k bitcoin from selling like a pound of weed every other month. Plenty more room for real normie money to come in, and if it does come these whales will absolutely rape them allowing growth for more normal fags to FOMO in.

Cryptocurrencies and exchanges have been mentioned in Gartner 2015.
Exchanges are close to the mainstream adoption phase where as cryptocurrencies are still in peak of inflated expectations phase.

Considering bitcoin shot to 20k at the end of 2017 that sure as fuck looks wrong

According to my chart we’re at the return to mean on the right after December’s run up. We’re also at a fucking phenomenal time to be buying in. We’re looking at potentially huge gains in the next run up.

So is everyone just gonna ignore and act like God himself made this chart

Yes meme charts decide everything, honestly no one has any clue what will happen this year. I’m praying to god we have another run like December.

many times a day since 2015

When will the bull market ever return :'(

This is a hype cycle not a price chart.