What are some coins that solve a real problem and work already?

What are some coins that solve a real problem and work already?

None.
Credit card and paypal exist, crypto is doomed, it only grew this much because of "muh CP and drugs".

Modum is a good one.

XMR.

Banks and taxation are a real world problem.

ETH (20% of coins based on it, smart contracts, every time the early adopter of technology, amazing "team" vitalik)
PAY (as soon as they have the new cards out again)
EOS (software distribution)
XMR (privacy as its best, only niche, but no risk)

XMR is already overinflated market cap. Privacy already better implemented in other coins and zsnarks are also even in eth.

Better go for 3 or so lower market cap tokens that are solving an actual problem.

Bitcoin

Stellar
Ripple

Ethereum

Really?? Is no one going to comment on how disturbing that image is??

I don't like this picture. It is too personal and makes me very uncomfortable. My eyes are drawn to the cat's bald testicles, and I cannot seem to pull them away. It's upsetting on a spiritual level that anybody would take this picture in the first place, much less distribute it on the internet.

Saved.

they are all shitcoins lol
the only thing i can understand are smartcontracts but in the future AI will take care of that too. the buzzwords around some shitcoins are fucking pathetic

NIMFA
Margin Trading

VEN but it's not on the public chain yet. But check VeChain out come july and have your mind blown

VEN

Shill shill, shill shill SHILL shill. Shill shill? Shill shill shill

why? never saw a ballsack?

newfag

newfag pls go and stay go

Problem:
>an income source for poor NEETs

Coin that solves it:
>literally all of them

hahahahahahahaha

Bounty0x. Currently works. Used to hire freelance workers to do a specific task like fixing a software bug and makes sure they're not scammed. There's active bounties up right now, easy 4x

God damn is it just me or does anyone else want to just lick those balls like theyre the damn last food on earth. Jesus christ what a sack. He must work out. God damn thats a sexy sack.

BAT
BNTY
XRB

DENT

Which is kind of weird because the coin is on the shitter right now, but they have a working product already.

modum rcn

wtf that pic

hahahaha

>he's never seen this image before
new fags really are something
Lurk all boards 2 years before posting

BAT is literally the only one that is actually working and has a real commercial use that doesn't involve drugs or gambling