Vechain - The free flow of dumb money into smart hands

Fool me once, shame on you. (TRX)
Feel me twice, shame on me (VEN).

No whitepaper, no scalability, timed news hype release PERFECTLY coinciding with the normies and dumb money flowing in, API is now widely known to be centralized, masternodes promotes holding your VEN OUTSIDE of exchanges for minor rewards (dangerous fucking play to hold a masternode you can't quickly liquidate), manipulation of VEN by whales since sub $0.35, the list could go on. VEN is some grade A covert attempt to separate the dumb from their money.

Just look at how emotionally fueled the moon boys in this community are. 1-30% swings and everyone chants BUY THE DIP, MOON SOON, or WEAK HANDS SELLING.

Stay the fuck away from this scam.

Other urls found in this thread:

trtworld.com/opinion/can-blockchain-provide-the-building-blocks-to-our-future--14628
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't tell me what to do with my money..
..bitch

Why should I believe obvious shills?
If you don't have VEN why do you even care?

trtworld.com/opinion/can-blockchain-provide-the-building-blocks-to-our-future--14628

ur a dumb cunt who missed the boat. scalability is there u dumb fuck they said it the other day at the conference. try harder

Bait

This.
I’m tired of these chink scams robbing America of its wealth and anyone who invests in chink coins should hang on the day of the rope as traitors. BUY AMERICAN. AMERICA FIRST.

>comparing trx to ven
ok

Sooooo - name some good american coins.

not like an "FUCKING NAME SOME GOOD AMERICAN COINS MOTHER FUCKER"

I'm just literally asking for some solid american coins.

How can you value the token at .9 to $1.4 USD? All coins are either “overvalued” or “undervalued” because the entire market is entirely speculative. I mean, fucking grandpacoin is 11k and it’s useless. Christ, people like you are retarded. I bought in before Jim Breyer. I think I’m comfy having the same investment as a billionaire. Thanks for the opinion, salty walty.

lmao this coordinated FUD attempt on vechain is hillarious... the smart money is in Vechain for the long haul

and this coin is criminally undervalued, it will surpass ripple in market cap within the next 3 months bringing it to slightly over $100 in value

and in Q2 once the main net is released the circulating supply will be cut drastically, thats where the patience will really pay off and you will see an even greater explosion in price..

dont fall for this retarded FUD people, ask yourself WHY these people are fudding, its not to help you..

>Based /trumpchain/ when?

Blockchain authentication to eliminate fake news for good

thanks bought some bitconnect

All in on VEN and extremely comfy. You're blind, user.

Link

I showed Jim Breyer the medium article that exposes the sham that is Scamchain.

He personally told me he's dumping his bags as soon he can.

Anytime you see this much coordinated FUD on a coin that has a legitimate shot you know you made it. Got in before Jim Breyer too. The FUD is feeding me, let’s go baby!

Jim Breyer is a paid shill; he was even given an 'advisory role' in an effort to streamline the payroll process so as not to raise any flags as they unload HEAVY profits made off of their VEN BAGS onto him. Do not buy into this SCAM!

Rofl either whale or faggot who thinks he missed the train. Fuck off

Lol this FUD campaign is too good.

>API is now widely known to be centralized
Based on what?

>Masternodes promotes holding VEN outside of exchanges
Yes that's the whole point you god damn retard

>scam
Yeah I'm sure PwC and DNV GL would partner with a scam

You really think the guy is going to besmirch his name for a quick buck? What kind of delusional world do you live in.

>promotes holding your VEN OUTSIDE of exchanges
>acts like this is a bad thing
An exchange got hacked literally today and you're telling people to keep their money on exchanges? what a joke

Thank you for opening my eyes, selling now 78587 gazillions of VEN.

It’s quite hilarious. I think these fake fudders are pretty comfy considering they bought at like $6 earlier this morning and now it’s 7.22

I guess it’s essy money eh? Can’t blam em. Me? I got hands made out of titanium.

Mid-sized blocking walls on the sell book interspersed with tiny orders to give the appearance of depth and create downwards pressure ... FUD posts on Veeky Forums by micro-whales who can't brute force the price down and need some psychological assistance to manipulate people.

Disappearance of blocks and use of mid-size stacks to push the price up a couple of percent ... positive posts on Veeky Forums to pump people to buy.

It's like fucking clockwork. Every single time the pressure reverses on Binance, the bulk of the post content reverses here too. I can literally come on Veeky Forums and know how the order books will look on the exchange.

Block Array is based in TN. Same gimmick, logistics on a blockchain. Check out the whitepaper, seems legit to me

Buy american you say? Is "walton" american?

Not sure I want to join the "waltons"

If you just go back into the archives and copy paste antshare fud it would look exactly the same as ven fud

I remember people calling me a total idiot for accumulating antshares and that it was going to fail and tank badly and that pos was "really fucking dumb"

The delusional state of VENers.

Vechain holds live stream to receive questions from the public.

"WHEN MOON?"
"$100 3 MONTHS"
"WHEN LAMBO"?

Unfortunately the majority of VEN's investor base has been hijacked and diluted by dumb money that purely follow hype. VEN goes from $9.50 ---> $6.00 after releasing their biggest news yet.

Delusional. High off euphoria. Reminds me of when Linkies kept screaming "IT SOLVES THE ORACLE PROBLEM" as LINK plummets down from $0.45 to $0.14.

VENNERS = NEW LINKIES.

Again, no white paper. No economic model yet. How do you value VEN tokens without such information? Best of luck.

If the tokens were valued at $1 and a decent return for an investment asset is c. 5%, that means you would expect the total annual value of the fees on the network to be 5% of 800 million, or forty million dollars. Does anyone at all really believe that the total annual revenue of VeChain will only be forty million? That is pretty much impossible even with just their announced customers.

>try to daytrade
>it moons just after i sell

yikes. bought back in right before it did. made 5 of them lol

who else here /sold at ath/?

good call user when did you buy back in

Fuck armerika
If something is from usa i specifically won't buy it. Dumbest cunts on earth

U stupid fudding fuck get out of here,.... as we speak it's mooning lol, u just mad cuz u probably sold lastnight and have empty hands. Youre gonna be banned u asshole fuck you

>buy back in

I might. I still have a feeling ven holders are gonna get tron'd though

Stop wasting your time with coins like VEN that have been ruthlessly shilled and pumped..

Look into OriginTrail TRAC.

This is a god-tier gem user. A lot of the smart money has been silent while they accumulated and are currently manipulating and accumulating more while volume is still low and the exchanges are few.

This has so far to go marketcap wise to even catch up to the different coins within their space and it's just as legitimate if not more, with a solid track record and actual useage going all the way back to 2013.

Were gonna be able to stake this shit too, can you imagine getting a masternode or whatever the fuck VEN comic's calls their node tiers at 10-25c? Go research this and tell me why you aren't buying as much as you can right now.

bro...don't ruin my gif by posting a jpg version wtf

Well I hope I don't but don't risk it if those are your sentiments.

I sold one day after ATH and I agree

This needs to retrace to bellow 40k sats where it belongs

>inb4 hurrdurr it will just moon forever lmao, lambo soon, stay poor salty walty

>have consolidated 80% of portfolio to NEO/VEN
>feel overwhelming comfort within a week

China owns everything they're just chill about U.S playing pretend for now you gotta embrace the gook.

Just another dumb laowai thinking he can make a buck off China. Join the millions of westerners that have tried and failed. The century of humiliation was real, and China will get its revenge off easy marks like you.

Kek

In since 26 cents comfy

Century? Try millennia. """China""" is a region that has been conquered by foreign invaders or relatively small groups no less than a dozen times throughout history. Chinese like to pretend they are a single nationality, but are really the closest thing to "le 56% goblin" you can get in the real world. They get conquered, genocided, and then their women are bred like livestock to pump out a new generation of half-breeds.

There is no such thing as a 'chinese' race. They are a mongrel people who are the product of centuries of rape and enslavement, and it shows in how they conduct themselves in the modern world.

The british conquest was extremely, EXTREMELY mild compared to what had come before. The massacres were limited, the rapes were at a minimum, and the brits did not leave behind millions of half-white babies in their wake. Instead, they left the seeds of industry, and technology which would slowly but surely bring the chinese into the modern age. They should be fucking thankful to be conquered by such nice guys.

lost hard. Damn pajeets and their romantic woos

A whitepaper is used in science to explain a concept about X. Company's never have white papers.

The eco model is based on the fact you get THOR for holding it. And THOR is used for things working on the network

Its the only crypto with actual substance behind it in a sea of vaporware. Not sure what that said about the market or its price.

China is a shithole dude, but this project is kind of promising. Kys

HEY HEY HEYYY