So my asshole boomer parents gave 5k to me invest for them last yr. A little about them...

So my asshole boomer parents gave 5k to me invest for them last yr. A little about them. They always treated me horrible and have for a long time. They despise me. Said I wouldnt amount to anything everyday. on holidays my mom was stuffing her face saying im only doing so well because they treated me so hard. Mix that with entitlement my dad saying they expect that money for their retirement to go on vacations and buy a mansion. What I didnt tell them. Their 5k is worth 300k rn and likely will hit a mill. I do not want them to have it. They are horrible people like you wouldnt believe. WTF do I do having to hand the meanest slobs I ever met that much cash?

tell them its worth 10k?

THIS. easy job OP rest is yours for the pain caused by them

thats what im leaning toward. is it immoral tho.

Probably because you are still accepting handouts from them

Essentially this, do you have a timeline for when they want the money back? If not just give them 10-20k when you have 1M and move away and cut contact

Hey mom and dad! I just doubled your money! Way better than the stock market!

>drive off in lambo

>immoral
>4chins

Never mind fuck off to plebbit

your mom is immoral

too much imo, i'd give 7-8k

but you dont want them to get suspicious. they should feel like they really won something. if you hit a mill give them 30 to 50.000. That will feel like a victory for them

and to add on that, if they are not total cunts, they will feel generous and give him something from the "profits"

This best solution

top kek OP, I received 65k from my parents to invest in December, that money is worth a bit more than 500k now

We had an agreement that I would guarantee them a 10% yearly return, and anything above that is mine :D

I guess you just have horrible parents, sorry about that

you're right, that was probably my hate talking. it's just that giving anything to parents like this feels wrong, but i guess if you have 300k it doesn't sting as much

first comment best comment

My parents gave me food and shelter. They also paid for soccer practice and judo. I didn't like either

What he said. If you're genuinely serious about your parents actually treating you badly and putting you down, why should they benefit from your existence in their lives? You haven't been given things just like that so why should they? What comes around, goes around and surely if they had treated you more kindly and had more faith in you, you "would have done some riskier trades with their money, but you didn't want to risk all their hard earned cash so all it amounted to was a 2x, while you made some riskier moves with your own assets and made a considerable sum." Tell them something like that

Give them like 20k. They'll suck your dick for it and it's still nothing compared to what you really made.

there is always two sides to a story. all we get is what you given us. You keep forgetting that your parents always want the best for you no matter what. They see great potential in you and the fact that your a worthless NEET , user, fag, whatever they feel like they have failed as parents. You have a place to sleep, shower, and be a lazy fuck. Your parent's believed enough in you to give u money to invest for them when they could of gone to a professional . They obviously trust you and believe in you enough to give u that money to invest. Parents deal with so much shit rent,work,bills, family taxes, bills, rent and your dumbass. Your probably a lazzy fuck as most white male american kids are. they feel entitled to everything that's why some people i know don't like to hire you guys cause you want high pay with little work. Tell your parents you love them and thank them for everything they have done for you, even the tough love and give them ALL the money. i'm sure they'll give you some for your work. you obviously know what your doing that you could probably do it again with the money they'll give you. The look in their faces when they see the amount of money you've made them will make you feel better than anything you've ever felt before and in turn your parents will be happy not because you made them money but because they always belived in you and this is the end result of their tough love. I'm a young father my son is my life but i'm afraid hes going to turn out to be a little shit. That's why i give him tough love, but i love him soo much because i want nothing but the best for him. Give them ALL the money$

>parents wanted user to be stronk and tough so they spared him UR SPESHUL bullshit and gave him tough love because he was probably showing signs of being a faggot
>little babby gets his feefees hurt and can't get over it
>OMG THEY B HORRIBLE
>gave him free money
>free money became more free money
>FUCK DEEZ BOOMERS
(You)

Worst generation ever. Kys

straight up facts right here

on topic, just keep like half of it and give them the other other half.

after all, it was you who invested the money correctly to turn it into 300k, so you are owed some anyway

if you give your parents 150k, theyll never say a bad word about you again.

>dad gave me tree fitty
>now worth 642k

fuck... what do I do Veeky Forums?

....heh...boomers.

I remember we ordered a pizza and she went, and the slice wouldn't come loose. So she grabs it with her first like an ogre and starts shaking the entire pizza. the slice wouldn't come lose, so she kept shaking it. she wouldn't bring her second hand to help. she wouldn't use a knife to cut it free. the table was rumbling.finally the slice came loose and ripped out the pizza, and she grunted and moved away. The thought of her having such riches with all the vile insults she brings my way. I just cant do it.

If some broker gave you 200% of your money back would you say he ripped you off?

no, I once asked for some cash and my dad gave me a twenty dollar bill, and my mom screamed at him saying I'm worthless, that he is too kind to me and I don't deserve one penny.

It’s sad cause its a millennial fantasy power trip. A larp based on 7500% return, which smashes even boomer generations returns and immediately gives the millennial freedom from the previous generations yoke while putting him in a position to humiliate them.

It’s Elliot Rodgers tier rambling.

XMR baby. Fuck them.

faggot boomer detected

Do what most Americans do, shoot yourself first then shoot them.

>there is always two sides to a story.
well that bitch treated me like shit for years, and now I have to give her cash, like If it was just my dad I probably would, but he was also the one defending her abuse and alcoholism and saying we should accept her for how she is. If it was just him it would be diff.

>millenial fantasy power trip
>I'm 30 and implying I'm not considered a millenial
Can we stop with this "millenial" "boomer" and other generational designations and just go back to calling them faggots?

>say you lost it all
>get one of these jobs in IT boomers will never understand
>move out in six months
>give them the finger behind their backs
It's not hard OP.

>a moralfag on my chan
FUCKOFF NIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It is MORAL. They would just waste your hard earned money on furniture and cars and meaningless vacations. That's YOUR money.

>You keep forgetting that your parents always want the best for you no matter what.
This is absolutely true. And the best thing for him is to KEEP THAT DOUGH. His parents will be proud in the afterlife.

No this is dumb since they'll be suspicious.

Do , boomers are dumb fucks who've been ruining the west. If you tell them their 5k is now worth 10k they won't suspect a thing. Unless they know how to google the price of BTC, then you might have to tell them you made some bad trades. They'll just say you're a disappointment and take the money.

Get the fuck out pretentious newfag scum.

I did something similar.

>be me
>beginning of fall semester last year
>friend of mine(in frat) finds out I trade crypto
>"holy shit user, you must be rich, how do I get into it?"
>You know, I can do it for you
>make this guy 40% gains in a month(remember, that's when we started taking off)
>he tells his frat friends
>start trading on all of their dad's money
>december bullrun happens
>cash out most of what I have or put it in cold storage
>cash them out their initial investments +20%
>little do they know they actually went up 5-6x
>pocket gains
>tell them "if you had that in stocks, you would have gotten 1.4%
>they're ready to go back in

also where do I go from here, this is ongoing

Nice one my dude! Rinse and repeat but make sure you drill into them that they could lose it all, we might not see a dec run till may/June if not later on

dude they fed you and literally wiped shit off your ass when you were infant

>if they cared for you when it was tough for you maybe you should care for them when it's tough for them ?

How old are you?

Keep in mind the taxes you'll need to pay. If you're old enough that you do your own taxes, you're in the clear. If you're not... you're kind of fucked.

If you can get away with it, give them $10k. 100% returns is amazing in any other situation. Give them $20k if you really feel like it'll help. Take the rest.

Oh wow nice fucking larp guy

Embrace nihilism and be free of the burden of morality.

I'm a broker and I'm actually doing this. It's like I got around 150k from many people, I took it to 1.5mill and I told them they made x2.5 most, I even do the fake reports for them an everything. But I don't see it as immoral, They are boomers so they wouldnt be able to do it by themselves anyway, at least with me they are earning some money.

just take out and give them 10k and say that the market is stressing you out, might be a bubble

they will be happy for doubling their money, you'll be happy for having 290k in crypto in secret

when you have enough money (could be now) move out and keep your parents at a comfortable distance, and defoo if they still keep abusing you

Just take a 30% cut, its reasonable given this market and you won't have to live with the guilt if you take revenge on them by stealing their money. Yeah thats right, thats still theft OP.

t. boomertard

>jews jewing jewfully: the jewsical

they know perfectly well. I told them I'd return their initials regardless(and I have MORE than enough in savings for that to happen), so I think we good

Also OP nice choice on the 911, i love mine

>parents hate user and treat him like shit
>parents gave user 5000 to invest
What did he mean by this?