This is the first time I've tried to use the COSS exchange in months since I bought 6k of those tokens at $0.14

This is the first time I've tried to use the COSS exchange in months since I bought 6k of those tokens at $0.14.

Holy shit, could this thing be any worse? I can't even cancel my order.

Additionally, the actual exchange process for COSS coin right now is hilarious. It's just stuck there, stagnating with all these buy and sell orders with the lowest ETH sell order at 922 and the highest at 910 and nobody is budging. I have never seen anything like this.

*highest bid at 910

Good thing comes for those who wait

They will deliver user-relax your anus

with COSS you're always at a LOSS

>I have never seen anything like this.

Sure you have, if you have ever taken a dump in the morning after a night of drinking.

Coss.io is the beer-shits of exchanges.

>they will deliver user-relax your anus

why would you even think that? why would you believe that, after being fucked over so many times? I could understand this mentality if nothing had happened and the team was good, but several bad things have happened because the team is bad

what gives cosslets this weird faith in people who have proven themselves to be incompetent over and over?

>muh new UI

Because it could only get better, and there is so much money in stake that hiring a good team is just a matter of time (hence both hires that happened a week ago)

The project is in their early days it only getting warmed up and it growing organically

Either way to whatever the fuck you wanna do but you got in in a good position i recommend you hold till march and see what happens

Is it FUD campaign time already? The hell?

You don't deserve it. Sell it, sell every single COSS you have.

>Because it could only get better
what if it gets worse? because that is what it has done, two times now

you are aware that dysfunctional and ineffective management and development teams can easily result in a total failure right?

fud? the exchange fuds itself, I mean have you ever tried to fucking use it? It's actually worse now than before, and it eats 30mb of data EVERY time you load it
nobody needs to "fud" the exchange or the coin, their state at this very moment in time is enough to scare anybody reasonable off

the thought of coss handling financial information responsibly is actually laughable

I'm not trying to FUD, but I was a COSS believer for a long time. The exchange is awful now. There's no evidence that Fiat is coming other than one person's words. Other lower cost exchanges are looking to add Fiat/BTC/Eth/Alts. Coss had 7 months to beat them, and they've wasted it. I sold at the top. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong.

then sell it, wtf is your problem?

100% FUD. If you hated the exchange, you'd talk it up so you can sell for less of a loss and would leave. The fact that you would waste your time to shittalk the coin just goes to show you have a vested interest in it.

tldr; fuck off, fudder

>COSS Fud
If the thing is so bad why do you even need to do this?

Because they have an agenda.

Nobody dedicates this much time or effort unless they are a fudder.

I already sold. The day before the UI release.

I don't shill or fud. I'm just here to discuss coins with the 10 or 20 people on this board who don't constantly use terms like fuck off when they have no valid points.

Who else is trying to add fiat pairs for alts?

yo momma

Robinhood. Coss needs to move faster. I've lost faith in them, but that's just my opinion. It could still be a $20 token. I'll miss out if it happens now.

>There's no evidence that Fiat is coming other than one person's words
>one person's words
>the CEO of the companies words

so now the FUD is that you can't believe what a CEO says?

I hope he's being honest. I'm just stating my opinion. Invest on your own opinion, not mine.

if USD isn't able to be traded in March I will market sell 50k COSS, and then throw up a 150k sell wall where I feel like it
not larping, if they back out of this promise I will be done

I really don't think they will fail to deliver though, they have talked about FIAT trading since the ICO in August

Robinhood with their 2% a year stocks?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
NO COINERS BTFO

Why would you give up before other exchanges add fiat pairs?

>I sold at the top.

I cant argue against the FUD that they overpromise and underdeliver
With the UI, with new listings, with "good" icos (that are actually shitcoins)

All that being said, I do think this will succeed long term, but if they fuck up the single biggest selling point (sharing USD profits), I can't keep so much in this anymore
Can't risk 6 digits on a team that NEVER makes deadlines, so this would be the final straw for me

Very few teams make deadlines just as a heads up

This FUD is unbelievable,

bought 10k coss at 0.14$ and already sold 3,5k at around 1.25$

the rest I'm holding until the end, I already went throught he valley of tears where it was at 0.06$ and Bitcoin mooned to 20k, no FUD anymore so comfy hodl

guys stop trying to stop the FUD, its good for us
let people sell, noone but them is losing here

They haven't failed at fiat pairs unless someone else adds them before them.

Right, they haven't failed yet I agree
Thats what I was saying, if they don't add USD/BTC and USD/ETH in March, I can't trust them with so much money anymore

I really think they will meet this promise, but if they don't then I just cant justify having so much in COSS
Until March 31st I wont sell 1 single COSS no matter what, though.