Uhh, guys when i tried to install the turtle coin wallet i got this block on my network fire wall...

uhh, guys when i tried to install the turtle coin wallet i got this block on my network fire wall. I thought all the trtl viruses was just loser tier fud...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kevinrose/status/956686653908635648
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope definitely not FUD just hurry up and install for those sweet gains

jesus christ can you no-turtler'lers stop with this shitty FUD? We already multiple threads about this and no one was able to prove there was a virus in it. Some autistic user even got the source code on github and could not find shit. so stop with this shit.

I mined turtle yet my wallet still says empty so idk

LOL you actually fell for another biz scam? Holy crap. I always wondered who would be stupid enough to do it.

probably because you are mining with shit hardware and the min payout for most pools is 1k turtle and the fact that the difficulty is 1000x higher then it was a week ago.

Just got finished Nicehashing, bought 10 mh's for 12 hours and got 100 million turtle

helo i am indinan boy i need help how to get turtls in wallet yes
i hav mineding

TRTL is a scam exposed by Kevin Rose.
twitter.com/kevinrose/status/956686653908635648

How much did that cost you?

Lol he literally talks with the lead dev in this podcast, worth a listen

I tried mining it when it first popped up here and it was much easier. My hardware isn’t great but it’s not the worst.

It's not, my friend had his coins stolen after installing it

I got about 1000 turtle's overnight,so you have something set up wrong.

>twitter.com/kevinrose/status/956686653908635648

lol literally the opposite of what the guy says, actually listen to it. this fud is retarded

since niggaz be using their work computers for mining for that extra hash.. mining software is getting flagged as virus software.

you need to whitelist it.

>'friend'

we all want people to sell their TRTL.. to get those low prices.. so i guess FUD is necessary for every coins development? i bought millions.. no problem. used btc

how long does it take for your mined turtles to get into ur wallet ? they're still not showing up

it's a key logger reatrds

Wtf I was mining for 3 weeks and had close to 2 mil. I wake up and I only have 50k left? Someone sent my trtl off to a web of other addresses

uhhhh, are you mining to a pool? what miner are you using?

Get a proper miner like xmr-stak and point it to a pool with a lot of hashing power so you don't have to wait for blocks to be found. You need to be getting atleast 1000 hashes a sec to really get anything. after you start mining , it should take 4-7 hours for you to see a pending balance on the pool and once you reach 1k to 5k turtles on the pool you will eventually get a payout.

it says payments are sent but i dont have anyting =w=zz usin xmr-stak

you probably fucked up your wallet when you set it up.

you got to open TurtleCoind.exe first and let it sync for a long fucking time. once it says its fully synced, only then can you open simple wallet and create your wallet.

also, when you make your wallet, EVERY time you want to close it, you have to type EXIT on both simple wallet and TurtleCoind or else it can get out of sync.

You should be able to fix it by resetting your wallet though. Just make sure TurtleCoind is synced, open your wallet and type "reset" and wait

Another thing is, sometimes the pool's fuck up and it the transaction gets mixed up and it can take days for you to get the payment. Happend to me when i used a shitty pool

Only 50k shells when mining. Is it still worth it? I cant see this coin reach $0.005 so it wouldnt be profitable would it?

> post proof of mining
> post proof
> post proof

worldsloudestorgasm

i came in my pants

nice fud guys keep price low pls

Probably it's easier to use the paper wallet thing on the website.