Hey biz poor fag with only 400 dollars to put into crypto. Shill me something to hodl. Was thinking xlm

Hey biz poor fag with only 400 dollars to put into crypto. Shill me something to hodl. Was thinking xlm.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/
medium.com/@blockchen0x/bottos-bto-the-best-ai-crypto-of-2018-cb2799c81cd3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

MDS

ETH, but its a long term hodl.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/

XLM or ETH.
XLM for potentially more gains but a rockier road.

Fellow poorfag with around $470 in his folio at the moment. My current split is 30% ETH, 40% XLM, 15% FUN, 15% NEO and then a random smattering of other coins and coin dust.

I'd strongly suggest getting on board with XLM before FairX this Feb.

no fairex this feb this is a meme atleast it's not confirmed

literally the perfect female body except for the throbbing cock under that skirt

Bottos chula

If you are a poorfag you should all in a low cap shitcoin and hope for a 5x to grt your funds up

Buy 2 Litecoin, thank me in June when I turned your 400 bucks into 10,000. I'm the pajeet whisperer listen to my whispers

How high do you guys see ETH going this year? I’m tired of trying to buy dips and sell ATH’s, I kinda wanna make my portfolio all hodl coins and walk away for a few months.... what do you guys think eth will hit in 2018?

That's the only reason it isn't fully priced in yet

XML now before it's taking off.

2500 conservatively

Bottos & Achain

Hmm. I have a few thousand in my checking account, maybe I’ll buy an ETH or two and just leave it in coinbase and not use it for anything on binance

I don't know, but long hodl's should be decided on a coin having a real use case, great technology and great team. XLM and ETH are high on all those. Let the market decide the price then.

EOS, FUN, OMG, SALT

> medium.com/@blockchen0x/bottos-bto-the-best-ai-crypto-of-2018-cb2799c81cd3
BTO(Bottos)

love these frogs.

FBF

if you have money you're comfortable just sitting around then yeah thats a good plan

I can NOT wait for season two. way better than the previous Fates

It's nice a change of direction and fun but it's definely not better than mainline fate specifically heavens feel.