I am your fortune teller, Veeky Forums. Ask, and feel free to throw some cents if my answer is satisfactory

I am your fortune teller, Veeky Forums. Ask, and feel free to throw some cents if my answer is satisfactory.

BTC: 1JkW7PgDU5co1XAbqJHgJb47hpK6Jhubaj

Is akroma the next big thing?

Spirits are telling me that Akroma is not going to change the world. You might make some money if you buy cheap, but that is all. Don't be greedy, and sell in the right moment.

Some projects are too innocent for this world.

I see. Thank you for your wisdom. I might hold some for long term since I can get a masternode. Do the spirits think that is a good idea?

Will 9mil TEL get me a lambo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HE RAN OFF WITH MY MONEY, HES NOT RESPONDING

I seem to have misplaced my house keys.

Give em up gypsy.

Spirits think that you should follow your heart, but never surrender to inaction.

Spirits appreciate how professional this project looks. And the team behind is interesting. But be careful, because the the competition is relentless.

Search where you can't see. Touch where you wouldn't touch. The answer is right in front of you.

Thank you fortune teller, had me worried there for a sec. May you be blessed with good fortune.

Do the spirits favor AMB or TRAC for February investment oh wise one?

Spirits are telling me that, if nothing terrible happens, OriginTrail is the right choice. But get some AMB if the price falls.

Also, check your refrigerator. I have some bad feelings.

Bless you crypto prophet.

You are right, my leftovers are getting stale. Such clairvoyance.

will i make it?

Not as soon as you would expect, but yes, spirits can confirm that you will reach happiness, and crypto will be the key for this.

tis a lie i'm a pathetic loser i will never make it, this fortune teller is a scam, MODS

Happiness isn't always in the money.

Should I hold on to VEN? Will it moon again oh wise fortune teller?

Going on a date tomorrow. Will she allow me to put my tongue in her mouth?

Is Moin retarded or is the guy shilling it genuinely trying to get me in early

I donated .00000000001 bitcoin you cunt! Where’s my fucking fortune

I can see something in my ball... an ascending line, green numbers, but also a cataclysmic event. Spirits can not show me more right now.

It is not about asking for permission, but about being brave and doing it in the right moment. Your probabilities can increase if you wear a clean shirt, elegant pants and leather shoes. A subtle perfume will help. Just show her your real yourself, and wait for a comfortable silence.

If it falls under 10 cents, do it. Otherwise forget about it.

Just wait, my magic ball needs at least eight confirmations in order to deliver an answer.

He exit scammed, guys

Ah, thanks mate.
The occasion is a bit too informal for my plain Oxfords or Brogues, so I'm going on my casual suede Derbies though.

Derby, blucher, even chukkas. You can not fail, dear user.

Finecoin predictions? ICO lasted 12 seconds

Spirits can not give me a proper image. If this project can solve some basic issues, it will grow fast. Otherwise it will be stuck for months.

will ripple reach 5$ LOL

this address will have some ETH?
0x421fa9b88044e9668637eefe9921364421f7f4dd

Spirits tell me that this is the year of Ripple. Not the proper moment to buy, but Ripple will be big in 2018.

Not in this very specific moment.

The spirits have more answers. Fell free to ask.

will bitcoin be dethroned

Yes. But not this year. In 2018 Bitcoin will be more important than ever.

Is REQ going to move upwards after the mainnet launch?

I have 2k invested each in VEN, ICX, NEO, WTC, and ETH. Will I make lambo land and finally have the crypto wife I want?

>Pic related

Yes. Use this mystical information carefully.

With lots of effort, you will be able to buy a lambo and get a hot wife. But later you'll realise that she only wanted your money. She will leave you for a dumb chad, and you'll only have bills to pay because of the car. Be smart.

I can now sleep soundly again. Thank you, mysterious stranger. Thank you.

good picks! if you have 100k

my final question...
how much will the JEW ripple xrp coin be worth in 2018

I'm serious gypsy where are my keys?

I have to go to work soon.

My magic ball is almost out of energy. I need donatives in order to keep doing this, guys.
BTC: 1JkW7PgDU5co1XAbqJHgJb47hpK6Jhubaj

If the spirits are right, around $7 in October.

Look with your heart, not with your eyes.

Chainlink

Buy in two months, and hold until the next big moon.

Will I make it with ark larpie

I am sorry, user. My magic ball is absolutely out of energy. Donatives are required in order to keep with this thread.

What is link EOY

Please, see

Will I donate to fuel your crystal ball?

I don't know yet. As I said, my crystal ball is out of energy. Donate, and I'll tell you :)

What do you think about NIMFA?

Wow you just ruined a non-cancer thread by being a boring money-grubbing jew.

Cool

Clairvoyance isn't something you can afford to just give away.

My mini-pajeets have to eat, mate. Also this

Bumping because you need a wise man here.