Deposited BTC to binance 1 week ago

>deposited BTC to binance 1 week ago
>still not showing up

Are my bitcoins gone?

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/search?search=67ca8e4cf190d3877cc55255ad95a76385c8f6677a74393db80d9923e4533e87
blockchain.info/pushtx
blockchain.info/tx/67ca8e4cf190d3877cc55255ad95a76385c8f6677a74393db80d9923e4533e87?format=hex
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=332706.0
blockchain.info/address/1FSYvWRw16zgd6mN89uYAzjwstdXW6WYqo
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=171390.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

entering the correct address usually helps

>Actually using Dinosaurcoin
Congrats on this, seriously

I checked and I did.

You may have entered the wrong address. Did you copy pasta

if you did you would have goten your btc by now

Post the transaction history.

Do you have a transaction ID?

Post address or TX ID.

>Moving crypto using BTC

You deserve it to be honest, considering you're using BTC to transfer via exchanges.

>trusting chinks

Be glad all they got was 1 BTC

This what you wanted to see?

That's not the transaction ID, that's your address. I don't want to send you money, I want to know if you have a TX ID.

If you find a TX ID you could check where your BTC is.

How new are you?

Just found it

I can't find any transactions to that address.
Post the transaction ID so we can see if the wallet actually sent it to the right address. (there should be some button like "check TX" or something when right clicking the transaction)

in case you need it as text
67ca8e4cf190d3877cc55255ad95a76385c8f6677a74393db80d9923e4533e87

Don't post screenshots, copy the actual text, jesus christ.

bro you were either phished or put in the wrong address.

stop letting scammers take advantage of you jesus fucking christ

Transaction not found, look:

blockchain.info/search?search=67ca8e4cf190d3877cc55255ad95a76385c8f6677a74393db80d9923e4533e87

Something is wrong.

OP is fucked. Sucks to be you, next time uses ETH, OP.

What could it be then?

That TX ID is not in the memory pool, meaning the bitcoin network didn't get it at all. You'll have to rebroadcast it.

Get the raw hex data for the transaction and paste it in here:
blockchain.info/pushtx

No idea. It's as if your transaction never got sent out. Where did you send your BTC from?

The network didn't get the transaction for some reason. Maybe your wallet is buggy. Your money it not gone, don't worry.

hi sir

pls to send me private key i look into this for you.

-bitcoins support team

Where do I get the hex data?

blockchain.info/tx/67ca8e4cf190d3877cc55255ad95a76385c8f6677a74393db80d9923e4533e87?format=hex

This way doesn't seem to work

it's literally gone then lol

Are you using electrum?

Are you sure that the BTC isn't in your wallet?
What's the address of the wallet you sent it from?

Bitcoin Core

your shit probably failed to be delivered to miners
>contact binance tech support or wait long enough for that txid to expire and network will refund your shit back

Tell us your btc address. Then take a screenshot of the btc address you deposit to on binance site

Binance is pice of shit they dont even have Digibyte listed, its a joke exchange -.-

also tell us ur private key sir. we will look into issue for you. binance suport.

You actually used BTC to move money???

No need to give us private keys.
I'm serious trying to help him out here.
No need to be sarcastic user.

It changed to this after I sent it

My address:
1FSYvWRw16zgd6mN89uYAzjwstdXW6WYqo

sorry
please faggots get op his buttcorns back

Ohhhh, so you're hosting your own node then. That probably explains why the transaction didn't get broadcasted properly.
The raw hex for the transaction should be available somewhere in your wallet, i have never used core though so i don't know where it is.
When you find it, go to blockchain.info/pushtx and make the blockchain.info node broadcast it.

Agreed, cmon anons let's help OP out here.

i'd probably feel bad too If i tried to FOMO in on crypto late and used fucking BTC to transfer funds.

Your money is still in there, the tx just didn't get broadcasted. Nothing is gone.
Just find a way to get your wallet on your pc to realize that the bitcoin is not actually sent so you can resend it.

Binance tech support HAHAHAHA

"hi welcome to Binance, your ticket support number is 12948567672394985762141432, your problems are important to us please standby."

I literally just used a few bitcoin faucets a few years ago, forgot about them, and found out my wallet was worth $400~

So where is the hex stored in bitcoin core? How can I access it?

I just found a better way. Just use the rescan command on your bitcoin core wallet and the money should be back in there. Look up how to rescan the blockchain in bitcoin core.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=332706.0

Alternatively you could just import your private key into electrum and send it from there.

Check blockchain.info/address/1FSYvWRw16zgd6mN89uYAzjwstdXW6WYqo

Your balance is still 0.03566817 BTC

Try to reload your stuff from some other wallet

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=171390.0

Is this the first way you mentioned?

OP is stupid and send to wrong address or got scammed somehow.
I just transfered today and it was in my account in less than 20 minutes.

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=171390.0
Yes, but sending the TX from your own node will probably not work the second time if it didn't work the first time.
Just import your wallet into electrum and send it from there (it uses an external node for sending transactions since it's a lite wallet).
Also, send all your btc. Don't leave the 0.0007 btc you have left in your wallet. You won't be able to send them because of bitcoins outrageous TX fees.

No he didn't, you idiot. He's hosting his own node but it's not broadcasting properly.

Thanks all and thanks for the help user! I'll try that out later

No problem.

what should you be using?