This is the bear trap, prepare yourselves for a WILD ride. AMA

This is the bear trap, prepare yourselves for a WILD ride. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/151E3d26SIRNhXQewq-55dcvsJ8CEz70pzjCDg-B_350/edit#gid=1619524007
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this meme graph should be banned

thx captain obvious

if katy perry getting crypto nail polish doesnt scream "the top is in" to you, i don't know what will.

>bear trap
>Katy fucking Perry, Snoop Dogg, and 50 cent all shilling crypto

This is the bull trap AT BEST.

Hi bear trap, when do you finish? That's a long fucking month.

This market will see AT LEAST 5 trillion

Idiot.

It's just starting. Media started paying attention 3 months ago. You think the .Com bust happened in 3 months.

Cash out, I'll happily buy your bags.

You're the kind of person that actually pisses me off on here. All FUD, no insight. This entire board is either full of 13 yr olds or faget no-life losers.

Hint to 13 yr olds: stop posting pics of underage girls.

So what does mass adoption mean? It doesnt mean that when ETFs are just getting started, 1 fucking celebrity posts a pic of crypto, the news starts covering it for the first time that it's a bubble. Everything is a fucking bubble. The bubble bursts when we go above 6 trillion (give or take) USD. OP gets it, he nailed where we are in the graph. It aint the new "paradigm" until its a way of life. It's only a way of life for early nerds, Veeky Forums losers and fintech.

Holy FUCK. Send me your fucking bags - I want them, bad.

How do you know

>The bubble bursts when we go above 6 trillion (give or take) USD.
Crypto currencies is a world market, it might be more.

Also I am tired of this shitty pic, it was already spammed in 2013/2014.

>AMA
do you know how I know your so wrong?

Crypto is full of unqualified retards thinking they are experts

>implying qualified retards do anything more than what Veeky Forums does except they have an MBA

t.Former Financial Advisor

Fuck off emotional reddit poster, your type of obvious posting is not welcomed here.

I'm not selling until my mom wants to put money in.

Ya, you could be right. Especially since entire countries are interested too. Whoop whoop!!!

The pic might come in handy in two years as a reminder not to be delusional. When everyone is making that Kim.Com money - get out.

The dotcom and housing bubble were in the trillions as well. We're not even close

You're a fucking moron if you think there isn't more money about to come pouring in.

Nothing emo except for being sick of all the stupidity I see here. You're all real tough guys until a 5% dip, then it's hold me, thinking of ending it all, maybe my dead end job and no college degree won't get me anywhere.

Fact: OP tried to give you all a hint. Only a handful of you are actually helpful. And that's being polite.

The only helpful and/or smart advice I've seen on here in weeks is arrogant fucks who bragged about Ven (it'll give a decent ROI), and Swissfag from the other night and last week.

But sure, thanks for your useless response. It really pushed the needle forward and evolved the conversation. Also, good on ya with the same ol' boring "I'm better than you" meme. As Trump would say... Sad. Sidenote: fuck you for making quote Trump.

Emo enough for you? This could be a launchpad for success, where early adopters, engineers, and those on the cutting edge could benefit and help each other. Do you want to be apart of the greatest transfer of wealth in history, or do you want to call people fags?

Check out SPHTX, SKY and VERI

Will do. Thanks, man!! Maybe this'll help some people out: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/151E3d26SIRNhXQewq-55dcvsJ8CEz70pzjCDg-B_350/edit#gid=1619524007

Shut the fuck up you inane autist. This is a satire site. If you want to prove something do it on reddit, here nobody gives a shit about your useless waste of bandwidth posting.

Fuck off faggot, he's counter posting to all the defeatist low test fud that's rampant about the end of crypto. He's more than welcome.

Why are reddit fags so blatantly obvious? Please leave this site

I love it. Don't even have a reddit account. Came to Veeky Forums for the first time a few months ago on a friend's rec about crypto shills. Too funny. I was afraid to even log on without TOR because I thought it was for hackers. Turns out its just for fags. Haha.

You want to know who I am? Late 30's, two degrees, coastal elite. Good luck with life.

i agree with you check out dmc and tnc
got a tip for me?

Kek you aren't deluded at all.

Anything after media attention and before return to mean

Thanks, will do. These graphs taught me how to trade over the last year.

I don't know that my investments are that amazing, but my portfolio today consists of (in order from greatest to least: XLM ADA VEN CND EOS LSK SIA DGB DRGN ICX QTUM AMB

Literally invest in any long term signal on this TA discord q9xXVCC
Wait a couple months and you cannot lose if the project has merit

Why are you such a stupid faggot?

Why do so many retards think normies STARTING to take interest means it's over?

Surely if the people outside of autistic internet bubbles are starting to get into it that mean's it's just the beginning.

I think people seriously overestimate how many people are involved with crypto

Who let this fag in?

People think this because it's an old Wall St. elitest attitude: when your shoeshine guy knows about it, it's time to get out. Such a rude mentality, it basically implies that they're smarter than everyone else, and as soon as you get the hint it's time for them to move onto the ground floor of their next venture.

>this much snarky faggotry

These are the reactions that are actually mildly humorous, though pointless. I also now get a kick out of the "just bought 100k" response

The big sell-off on Pink Tuesday was only ten days ago.

>your
do you know how i know you're so wrong?

also snov for the long term

compared w/ world at large, very few in the crypto tent right now it's just starting, insane/unthinkable valuations for top tier alts are on the horizon

Big pictures from an underage child. Learn to use your words. They'll help you in life.

dont do that reddit shit

I'm ready OP, hope you make it too.

>it's an old Wall St. elitest attitude: when your shoeshine guy knows about it, it's time to get out
The funny part is that was an excuse used by a Kennedy while he was under investigation for insider trading. The piece of shit made over $3b adjusted for inflation during the great depression while everyone else was fighting over food stamps.

G20 meeting next month
20+ countries will talk about regulating crypto
How is this going to end well?

The world is a shitty place. And you know what? Good on him for gaming the system. Gaming is fine, being a dick about it is not. I hope some of you guys give at least a few sheckels of your gains to charity. Any charity. Pet charities.

context was too tempting

This is very true. I think it's because it's so easy to look around when you're in this space and see all the morons and say, "Holy shit look at all these retards getting on the boat it's surely sinking." Only they don't realize that there's a whole fleet that's going to take off if this really gets going.

>It aint the new "paradigm" until its a way of life

The whole point of 'new paradigm' is that it isn't actually a new paradigm but that those invested believe that. I've seen that phrase thrown around plenty during the last year.

Hopefully someone inside politics or international fintech is reading and can chime in.

I believe that the only true measures they have are convincing some countries not to bank with or allow trade with crypto exchanges, but it's not like that will truly stop you from collecting your gains. Do you have any issues with traveling to Japan for the weekend to cash out. I don't. Or better yet, Seoul. Cheaper and cooler.

>buy high sell low the chart

Yes, definitely not passed the media attention phase yet. We are all early. Everyone is gonna be rich. Pic related.

Tons of people are already in. Looking at the market cap this is obviously smaller than .com, but when .com pumped it had a lot more real business use and corporate interest so it's not guaranteed that crypto should reach the same levels.

LET'S GO

THIS GORILLA DICK DADDY IS HUNGRY

the regulation hoopla amounts to kyc which will legitimize/normalize crypto for the masses

this is a valid point

ahahahaha what a faggot

Fuck.
I just sold everything after seeing this...

It's officially over.

holy shit I can picture you getting all excited about the switch under your christmas tree

Sure it's not guaranteed, I'm just a firm believer that it will happen. In fact, the global nature of this market makes me think it will be even larger.

>coastal elite.

Are you Jewish? Legitimately just curious. Seems like Jews are pretty good at knowing what's going on in finance.

Because I fucked your mom

Yeah we are just starting, crypto will be worldwide before the cycle busts

I'm glad this movement actually makes people wiser

We're all going to make it

People can't comprehend how many times wall street has fucked the public over. It's hilarious

2018 will be GLORIOUS

The old financial system will be replaces by blockchain. How valuable do you think the legacy system is?

On the other hand we have much more awareness and easier accessibility, but then again this is still all just wild speculation with very few tangible real-world products in sight. So far it has to be mostly small money (normies and neets investing 50$ or maybe 1000$ with some rare big players), if industrial money was in then the market cap would already be several trillions. So I guess the question is, is big money ever gonna come in and is the normie inflow gonna keep increasing? It's 50-50 IMO, either we dry up or keep going up wildly. I guess the EV is positive for anybody investing right now

Fuck ya I'm fucking jewish. But I never studied finance and totally regret it. My heritage practically demanded it, right?! I learned about finance when I opened my first weed company.

Once the cryptospace matures we'll see big money flow in

I can't believe how everybody things the bubble has burst, when the vast majority of legit projects are still in active development. The work hasn't stopped and mass adoption isn't a thing yet.

youre a moron, 17k was the bulltrap, 9k was the bubble popping, we are now returning to normal which will be btc 10-11k

BEAR TRAP !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

deluded faggot. more like "return to normal"

prepare yourselves for a wild ride!!!!!!!

>Nocoiner

The 'normal' is where BTC started before it went on this parabolic rise. Which is around $1k. And yes, that crash is coming. BTC will be $1k again in a few weeks/months and then it's on to a 3 year bear market again.

>t. faggot who sold at 9k

funny thing is i am a coiner. good chance i have more invested than u. i highly doubt that i will reach my ath again.

the difference between me and u is just that i am not a deluded faggot.

i first came in contact with bitcoin beginning of 2011. a good friend started mining. if u think u are an early adopter u are just retarded.

If we're going by the graph and you said that 10k-11k is "return to normal" then I think you are wrong. That would imply we still have the fear, capitulation, and despair phases right around the corner and that BTC will drop under $1k.

I don't think that will happen. I think the worst is over, and we are actually in the "return to mean" phase. New paradigm was 19k, bull trap was when it dipped to 15k. Return to normal was when it surged back to 17k....

fear and capitulation happened. Despair was when we got back down to $9k recently. Now it is "returning to the mean" which is around $10k-$11k

>and we are actually in the "return to mean" phase
thats what i meant, sorry

>funny thing is i am a coiner. good chance i have more invested than u. i highly doubt that i will reach my ath again.

>I am a deluded faggot

>i first came in contact with bitcoin beginning of 2011. a good friend started mining. if u think u are an early adopter u are just retarded.

No, this is the bear trap

From the horses mouth
My buddy's a financial advisor
Semi cluesless alcoholic with great jargon
Offered me 6% to invest with him
He knows it aint happening
Good guy, does well, now asks my advice about Crypto

We're in bull trap dummy. We're "returning to normal" right now and then BTC will crash to 5k

Haha, moms got money in my folio, day before it dropped 40%, did not say a word until it came back to something reasonable, she knows the gig though, you pay for opportunity, may win, may lose, but you gotta play

How many more 2x's can this market squeeze out in 2018 ?

Go back and look at the 2017 market, then look at the 2016 market. Then look at the 2014 market. Look at old Veeky Forums and /g/ threads where user shits on anyone "shilling ETH". Look at threads from 2014 where user shit on some OP who inquired about putting ~$6,000 into Bitcoin.

Now please, somebody tell me why the Crypto market will crash THIS YEAR SPECIFICALLY. An influx of dumb money? More cash pumping into the market? Easier access and more public interest in Crypto? New regulations? Futures markets?

Seriously, why the FUCK would the Cryptocurrency market crash now, in 2018, when it has so much going for it? I need a good reason, because when I go back to those 2013 threads and see user saying the EXACT same shit, literally word for word FUD that I see today. I have a hard time being convinced this market isn't going anywhere but up.

Lmao I first thought we'd crash before Q3. But I think we still have at least 1-2 more years left

hey OP have any suggestions for a poorfag?have around couple hundreds dollars only
my portfolio is. vtc edo capp zcl
i bought capp ath and down 50% already... i m planning to keep it at least for a few months

It will crash THIS YEAR SPECIFICALLY because the masses are in now. Every fucking normie knows about crypto and many of them have invested. Before it was just a few select NEETs. This is the textbook sign of a bubble popping. When every fucking idiot is 'in on it'.

Huge difference between everything crashing (which is what your brainlet post implies) and the chaff being burned.

Honestly - for me there's no difference between a crash and a stagnant market at this point. We're in crypto to become rich. If it doesn't go straight up I see no point in wasting time with this shit. 'Crash' might be the wrong word. More like 'the opportunity to make millions is dead'.

Lol, are you really accusing someone with a level headed assessm not of the current level of media saturation and shilling being a teenager? Reread your own post and see who sounds lik they have no idea how the world works.

Gambling addiction is hard - but admitting it is th first step. You are still young, you can beat this before you lose any real money.

t. 54yo loser who has the money he needs

similar background...stick around for a bit..mostly garbage here, but once in a while there are absolute gems that you won't find elsehwere

There isn't, you hopefully mong

Zcl is good, sell 10% before fork
vtc could see a pump soon

Cryptocurrencies will include everybody with an internet connection to the financial system. Everybody is in it when buffalo herders in Mongolia start using crypto to make payments

I think people are underestimating how big markets can actually get.

Wait till these companys actually start trading, when crypto is discussed more than just 5 minutes at the end of the news.

When people start setting up shops in small town centers that buy and sell BTC, when crypto ATMs are literally everywhere.

Crypto is literally us faggots, asian versions of us and russian versions of us.

Normies are only just these last 3 weeks starting to get in on it, as in actual normies that dont even know what Binance is.

Crypto currency can literally become a whole new stock exchange. When we get close to marketcap numbers of NYSE etc THATS when we hit the 'new paradigm', because thats when it becomes ground breaking and revolutionary.

Perry Kate shilled for Hillary during her campaign. The vapid cunt says and tweets whatever she's paid to. So who's telling her to shill crypto? Follow the nose.

I think you may have read things out of context, that's more directed towards literal kids who speak with pictures. And yes gambling is a serious addiction, the few nights a year I spend in Vegas I go all night, sometimes winning, sometimes losing, that's definitely not the case here. Not yet at least. And you know how the saying goes: everyone's a genius in a bull market.

I wish everyone the best and the same for myself.

I agree. It's hard to find them through all the FUD though. There are quite a few coins I had ample time to get into, yet regardless of TA and gut feeling, allowed myself to fall for all the FUDing and hesitate. C'est la vie.

Yep

WHAT ARE THOSE DIGITS

NOPE