How do you solve the problem not being able to cash out?

due to japanese law, only citizens is availabe to real cashouts from binance.

Just tried and their support called me, they also said I was using the "paper trade" mode meaning all my trades was just virtual internet money...

>all my trades was just virtual internet money...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh fuck.
Did you just made money with some practice mode ?

>it was a simulation all along

Seems so, they said due to a Japanese regulation you need to confirm ID and uncheck the "paper trade test mode" to be able to actually trade for real cryptos

At least I have practicied now and can make huge gains

There was a thread about this last week. If "Paper Trade " is clicked its basically a game. No cash out profits......Ever....

Coinbase?

I know, and it seems that not many talks about it because they don't try to ever cash out they just play the shitcoin roulette.

If you did good....It would suck ass
If you did horribly....It is a blessing

this is such bullshit

What the fuck are you retards going on about? You can't cash out into dollars but I withdrew btc less than a month ago.

Kek nice larp

maybe they changed it in 2018 then. The support clearly told me this and said they wanted ID and a small phone quiz to prove " I know what i was doing"

WHY THE FUCK IS PAPER TRADE ENABLED BY DEFAULT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>"paper trade"
I never saw that shit.
Where is it ?

>meaning all my trades was just virtual internet money...
yes also known as cryptocurrencies

You need to ID first then you see the checkbox

what is this meme?

the fuck are you all larping about? you need an ID to cash out more than 2 BTC a day, you can't sell crypto for fiat on Binance, you need to send it to bitfinex/coinbase/kraken/gdax/etc. first

Good luck trying to cash out that 2 BTC when you find out your "funds" is just entries in their trading database for people that did not deactivate paper trading mode :(

what are you smoking, i've sent btc from binance to coinbase and vice versa without any problems

Time to learn Japanese!

its a meme

you faggots actually made me search for paper trading mode in support ..

its not there and i am a complete fucking retard for falling for this

B-bakana

well since you need to BE VERIFIED TO EVEN SEE IT of course you do not see it! Did you call teh support?

im verified

theres nothing there

fuck off lmao

convert all my shit in to ETH
send it to kucoin
convert ETH to XRB
buy lots of hot sauce with XRB
sell hot sauce